Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY are there so many Muslim currycels on this site and the discord?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Being one myself I have noticed this bizarre trend. What is going on that we end up here while the Hindus/Sikhs/Christians do not?

I asked this same question a while ago because I thought you guys could easily get arranged marriages and shit. But I was wrong.

Alex_Bones said:
I asked this same question a while ago because I thought you guys could easily get arranged marriages and shit. But I was wrong.

lmfao

Because you're shit. Your skin is shit. You play in shit. You eat shit. You smell like shit.

All white people find Indians absolutely repulsive subhuman garbage.

Alex_Bones said:
They probably got here because their own women are flocking to Chads; sometimes leaving them no space or western looks-matched to date.

I actually wouldn't mind an open relationship, but however my parents met through couch surfing lol. Anyways, how did your parents end up meeting up with each other?

Grotesque said:
Because you're shit. Your skin is shit. You play in shit. You eat shit. You smell like shit.

This is a hard truth that many currycels here are not willing to accept.

Grotesque said:

That's all true but it doesn't answer my question. I was asking why MUSLIMS from that region specifically end up in this community whereas other Indian religions don't.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They probably got here because their own women are flocking to Chads; sometimes leaving them no space or western looks-matched to date.

I actually wouldn't mind an open relationship, but however my parents met through couch surfing lol. Anyways, how did your parents end up meeting up with each other?

No I'm talking about South Asian Muslims specifically. Our women to do not marry outside ever. Mine met through some weird ad.

Yeah, I've noticed currycels are overwhelmingly represented on this site... as well as most other incel oriented websites. We truly are the ugliest of the bunch. The longstanding tradition of arranged marriage has genetically fucked us since now ugly as sin fuckers who should've NEVER been allowed to reproduce propagated their genes. I mean most ugly, heinous offensive-to-the-eyes type people I see are almost always universally curries. We're so damn ugly dude...

Currycel4Life said:
Yeah, I've noticed currycels are overwhelmingly represented on this site... as well as most other incel oriented websites. We truly are the ugliest of the bunch. The longstanding tradition of arranged marriage has genetically fucked us since now ugly as sin fuckers who should've NEVER been allowed to reproduce propagated their genes. I mean most ugly, heinous offensive-to-the-eyes type people I see are almost always universally curries. We're so damn ugly dude...

The thing is that if it was just that, we should have some good mixed in with the bad. Plus arranged marriage has been a thing in many cultures throughout the world. I think what screwed us is the fact that we had a civilization very early on, with lots of fertile land and riches which meant we were exposed to far less selection pressure.

The saddest part is that we are CONSISTENTLY ugly to the point where where you almost can't imagine a person who looks Indian but also looks good. But it does happen, although very rarely. There's one very hot Indian girl at my campus.

NegroKing said:
The thing is that if it was just that, we should have some good mixed in with the bad. Plus arranged marriage has been a thing in many cultures throughout the world. I think what screwed us is the fact that we had a civilization very early on, with lots of fertile land and riches which meant we were exposed to far less selection pressure.

The saddest part is that we are CONSISTENTLY ugly to the point where where you almost can't imagine a person who looks Indian but also looks good. But it does happen, although very rarely. There's one very hot Indian girl at my campus.

You can bet your sweet ass she's not dating another currynigger!

Currycel4Life said:

Her guy looks like some South American model.

NegroKing said:

While I'm mad at her for not fucking a hot indian dude so that we could advance our race, I also don't blame her. Who the fuck would want to be indian? We're the least attractive, least athletic, least "cool" on the social rungs. 

Black guys have cool rappers, basketball players etc.
Asians have cool kpop stars and other cool shit
South Americans have always been regarded as attractive

What the fuck do we have? What's out representation to the rest of the world?

Bollywood that produces subpar shit tier nonsense
Dorky computer nerds who work as tech support in USA
A country where people literally shit on the streets

To top it all off, as a collective nation we are possibly the ugliest fucking cretins of this entire human race.

NegroKing said:
Currycel4Life said:
I asked this in the other thread but is it just me or is there a severe lack of hispanic incels in the incel community

Currycel4Life said:
NegroKing said:
While I'm mad at her for not fucking a hot indian dude so that we could advance our race, I also don't blame her. Who the fuck would want to be indian? We're the least attractive, least athletic, least "cool" on the social rungs.
To top it all off, as a collective nation we are possibly the ugliest fucking cretins of this entire human race.

You're the highest earning ethnicity in the U.S if it makes you feel any better.

I would expect that living in a Muslim country makes no actual difference if you're ugly and unattractive. Girls won't want to marry you instead of not wanting to date you.

It may even be worse due to polygamy.

Morf12 said:
I asked this in the other thread but is it just me or is there a severe lack of hispanic incels in the incel community

You're the highest earning ethnicity in the U.S if it makes you feel any better.

We're still middle class though. All that money doesn't translate to pussy unless you're an absolute baller. We're just best compensate wageslaves in the cesspool that is corporate capitalism.

Currycel4Life said:

That doesn't even scratch the surface. Add in the most annoying accents, the most beta/feminine culture, no history of conquest, perverted men, most low empathy people and you understand that self-hating Indians are actually the enlightened ones. Also the Indians being smart thing is a meme. Most Indians are low IQ, it's just that the creme of the crop of Indian society migrated to the west and gave everyone the wrong impression.

NegroKing said:
That doesn't even scratch the surface. Add in the most annoying accents, the most beta/feminine culture, no history of conquest, perverted men, most low empathy people and you understand that self-hating Indians are actually the enlightened ones. Also the Indians being smart thing is a meme. Most Indians are low IQ, it's just that the creme of the crop of Indian society migrated to the west and gave everyone the wrong impression.

The list is endless lad. We lost the game before we ever started playing. I'm sorry for your suffering brother, but I go through the same too.

Currycel4Life said:
The list is endless lad. We lost the game before we ever started playing. I'm sorry for your suffering brother, but I go through the same too.

Are you at least NT? Being non-NT and Indian is actually HELL. Indians make you miserable for not being normal, whites make you miserable for being Indian. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Grotesque said:

Thank you for the information good sir. But can you enlighten us of something people don't know Mister"I am white bow down to me even tho we are basically same people doing same work"?

NegroKing said:
Are you at least NT? Being non-NT and Indian is actually HELL. Indians make you miserable for not being normal, whites make you miserable for being Indian. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

NT? What's that?

NegroKing said:
Being one myself I have noticed this bizarre trend. What is going on that we end up here while the Hindus/Sikhs/Christians do not?

Christian Indians are the biggest copers in the world despite being unattractive in general. They have a special coping gene that predisposes them to sandnigger indoctrination and complete immunity to the blackpill.

I think there are hindu currycels too and I have met more such guys.

dardycunt said:
Christian Indians are the biggest copers in the world despite being unattractive in general. They have a special coping gene that predisposes them to sandnigger indoctrination and complete immunity to the blackpill.

They are also the biggest cucks. Take Dinesh D'souza for example. They really think acting white will make them white.

NegroKing said:
They are also the biggest cucks. Take Dinesh D'souza for example. They really think acting white will make them white.

The white-worship is embarrassing, I was never ashamed of my race but I hate being associated with South Asians who cape for political outfits like the EDL in oder to virtue-signal that they are a "model minority" and "integrating". Hindu nationalists are the worst exemplar of why "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" is terrible advice, I know so many who are pro-Israel or support Gert Wilders and his ilk just because they think Muslims are their eternal enemies. Literally no rational justification for their support, just misguided self-aggrandization.

Pretending to be Arab/Mediterranean/multiracial is also super pathetic, as well as currycels thinking they're better than other currycels because they have lighter skin.

dardycunt said:
The white-worship is embarrassing, I was never ashamed of my race but I hate being associated with South Asians who cape for political outfits like the EDL in oder to virtue-signal that they are a "model minority" and "integrating". Hindu nationalists are the worst exemplar of why "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" is terrible advice, I know so many who are pro-Israel or support Gert Wilders and his ilk just because they think Muslims are their eternal enemies. Literally no rational justification for their support, just misguided self-aggrandization.

Pretending to be Arab/Mediterranean/multiracial is also super pathetic, as well as currycels thinking they're better than other currycels because they have lighter skin.

India needs another Gandhi. He was also pretty red pilled on women.

dardycunt said:

Those Hindu nationalists are the nastiest and most pathetic bunch I've seen. A lot of them support Israel but also support Assad in Syria. They have no real ideology except obsessive hatred of Muslims/Pakistanis. They pretend to be proud of their culture and race but it's very obvious there's a layer of jealousy towards Pakistanis, Arabs, whites and just about everyone who happens to be lighter skinned and better looking than they are. They are kings of cognitive dissonance and false equivalence.

Yes, it's very common for Indians to claim that they look Persian/Middle Eastern yet these "Persian" looking Indians are strangely absent from the real world. The light skin thing is also a huge cope because no one really cares in the west.

Salamalaikum brother. I am a Muslim currycel but not from India. My roots are from India's younger brother Bangladesh. I guess you could say I am Muslim but I don't pray, fast, I don't believe and I drink alcohol sometimes. I also commit shirk everyday by worshipping St. Blackops2cel.

dardycunt said:
NegroKing said:
Being one myself I have noticed this bizarre trend. What is going on that we end up here while the Hindus/Sikhs/Christians do not?

Oh dear god I hate those Christian converts. They are more prevalent with those from the south. They throw away their roots to embrace the white man's religion. At least convert to the religion of the St. Thomas Christians.

ilieknothing said:
Oh dear god I hate those Christian converts. They are more prevalent with those from the south. They throw away their roots to embrace the white man's religion. At least convert to the religion of the St. Thomas Christians.

Modern Christianity is a travesty and an utter perversion of early Christian doctrine. St. Thomas Christianity still has Syriac as a liturgical language, that is pretty lekker. I personally prefer Aramaic to Hebrew or Arabic.

To be fair, casteism and poverty are significant factors that influence conversion to religions such as Sikhism, Christianity, Islam, etc. since certain religious organizations run programs and initiatives that benefit the destitute and place a lesser emphasis on caste. Hinduism has nothing to offer those who are from OBCs and I do not blame them for shunning an ideology that denigrates their existence. (Read Ambedkar.)

Also, convent schools are generally of superior quality to government-run schools in India.

One of the reasons why Protestant Christianity was always deeply attractive to me as a cradle Buddhist was because there you simply have this one book containing God's truth and you can read it for yourself and have it black on white. It always felt more honest to me, like something you can respect. Things are much more complicated in other religions where you always have a holy scripture PLUS something else (Holy Tradition, Sunnah, Rabbis, etc.) or canons that are SO large that you can't really read all the books anyway. And in Buddhism, things are more complicated anyway, you can't describe a concept such as "Nirvana" the same way you can describe "heaven"; or you actually have Buddhist schools that teach you can't describe them at all but you have to experience it and so on and so forth.

Also, I always found it to be vulgar to believe in a kind of economic exchange with God, where you do x and in return get y, I scratch your back and you scratch mine. This is why I always thought that IF there is a God, it must be all about predestination. And this is nowhere emphasized as strongly as in Calvinist Christianity where everything is predestined.

Also, although I always say "cradle Buddhism" to make this distinction between converts and people who only meditate or who are like secular Buddhists without anything religious, everyday "cradle Buddhism" is first and foremost superstitions. Like, nominally you might grow up """"Buddhist""" but really the "religion" you're growing up with is superstitions. And I hate them, too. So I like this idea of seeing superstition as shirk/sin. And the most radical opposition to superstition is if you believe that everything is predestined anyway.

Many, I really wish I could believe in all that shit and become a hardcore Christian. But I tried it dozens of times and it never worked. And the Bible is a dreadful read.

I don't know why, as they are supposed to have arranged marriages that prevent inceldom at the root. I think only arranged marriages worldwide at age 18 can stop inceldom now, as hypergamy is out of control.

dardycunt said:

Muslims are eternal enemies. They raped and pillaged India. Every single muslim needs to be kicked out of india at bare minimum. Its such a disgrace in our own country allows these scumbags to rain free and allow them rights.

Also white people particularly the british and other euroscum that came to india will forever be eternal enemies. These mofos fucked up everything, stole all our wealth, stole knowledge, raped our women, made most indians illiterate and then lie about it saying they educated us.

If only if indians had held off muslims and euroscum to the modern day we could have coped running money game at least.

I’m a Pakistani Muslim. I can’t get arranged marriage because I live in the west and Muslim girls here are white washed sluts who don’t take the religion seriously at all. Even if a father wanted me to be the husband of their daughter she would refuse, Muslim girls here have way to much power.

Krispinwah said:
I’m a Pakistani Muslim. I can’t get arranged marriage because I live in the west and Muslim girls here are white washed sluts who don’t take the religion seriously at all. Even if a father wanted me to be the husband of their daughter she would refuse, Muslim girls here have way to much power.

did they lose their virginity's to white chads?

Arab said:
Krispinwah said:
did they lose their virginity's to white chads?
Yep. They full on just date them, they don’t care

Krispinwah said:

I don’t even think white washed is the right word. A lot of Pakis and Arabs are low IQ hypocrites who take what they want from the religion and don’t follow the rest. They pray and fast but they also have sex outside of marriage. Honestly it’s pathetic-if you want to call yourself a good Muslim you should go all in or nothing.

Ex muslim currycel here, because muslim currybitches flock to those chad looking muslim curries, also I think the population density of chad within muslim curries is higher than other religious curry groups.

Justice said:
If only if indians had held off muslims and euroscum to the modern day we could have coped running money game at least.

Keep shitting on the streets, brainfucked bajrangi.

ilieknothing said:
They throw away their roots to embrace the white man's religion. At least convert to the religion of the St. Thomas Christians.

Plot twist, christianity is not actually a white man's religion, it came from the middle east (palestine/arab), kek.

Shariacel here, hypergamy is real

Unless your a betabux sub dont even try to get married, wageslaving is even cope.

Theyll never marry you unless your rich or a decent looking Chad.

Also quality of women have decreased over many years.

Muslim women now do anal to secure their virginity.

Its retarded thinking they wont get the whip, when they really need it.

chudur-budur said:
Ex muslim currycel here, because muslim currybitches flock to those chad looking muslim curries, also I think the population density of chad within muslim curries is higher than other religious curry groups.

I don't really see this in action. I see them chasing the douchebags/popular guys but not really so much the good looking guys. "population density of chad within muslim curries is higher than other religious curry groups". That's because of the Pakistanis. We Indians cannot compete with them.

Justice said:
Muslims are eternal enemies. They raped and pillaged India. Every single muslim needs to be kicked out of india at bare minimum. Its such a disgrace in our own country allows these scumbags to rain free and allow them rights.

Also white people particularly the british and other euroscum that came to india will forever be eternal enemies. These mofos fucked up everything, stole all our wealth, stole knowledge, raped our women, made most indians illiterate and then lie about it saying they educated us.

The biggest detriment to India is and always has been the Indian mentality-not the Turks, Afghans, Brits, or anyone else. The brutal treatment of children, animals, and low caste people in India is purely a product of Hindu culture. No one introduced this. But you can cope with this "WE WUZ KANGZ" bullshit.

Alex_Bones said:

Arranged marriage is easy for curries who are living in india, but it's almost impossible for western bred curries, specially if you familial tie is loose there. The most middle class girls' family think we regularly participate in gangbang as soon as we reach 16s, irony.

Otan said:
Shariacel here, hypergamy is real
Unless your a betabux sub dont even try to get married, wageslaving is even cope.
Theyll never marry you unless your rich or a decent looking Chad.
Also quality of women have decreased over many years.
Muslim women now do anal to secure their virginity.
Its retarded thinking they wont get the whip, when they really need it.
That’s retarded. I can see why Christian girls might do that, but anal is forbidden in Islam. Avoiding sin by committing a sin, girls are fucking stupid

NegroKing said:
I don't really see this in action. I see them chasing the douchebags/popular guys but not really so much the good looking guys. "population density of chad within muslim curries is higher than other religious curry groups". That's because of the Pakistanis. We Indians cannot compete with them.

The biggest detriment to India is and always has been the Indian mentality-not the Turks, Afghans, Brits, or anyone else. The brutal treatment of children, animals, and low caste people in India is purely a product of Hindu culture. No one introduced this. But you can cope with this "WE WUZ KANGZ" bullshit.

How would a low caste indian rise above in india? Is it even possible? Also is Caste based on skin color? I ask because most of the upper class indians that left India with very high IQ tend to be darker and a lot dark in comparison to those light skin ones you would see on bollywood.

Morf12 said:
How would a low caste indian rise above in india? Is it even possible? Also is Caste based on skin color? I ask because most of the upper class indians that left India with very high IQ tend to be darker and a lot dark in comparison to those light skin ones you would see on bollywood.

"how would a low caste indian rise above in india?"

If you're talking in terms of employment or fame, it's rare but it happens. Just like with disadvantaged classes everywhere. But if you're talking about changing your caste, then no. It is set in stone and it's not based on skin color. It's based on your ancestry-if your parents were a certain caste you will be that same caste no matter what.

See the thing is that caste matters a LITTLE when it comes to how someone looks but the biggest determining factor by far is the region and ethnicity. Bollywood doesn't care about caste or ethnicity-it only cares about skin color. It just so happens that the actors are heavily drawn from fairer skinned ethnic groups like Punjabis from what is now Pakistan, Muslims of Afghan descent, north Indian Hindus, Parsis, but they will take light skinned people from traditionally darker groups as well.

Sorry if that's a little complicated.

Justice said:

Indians raped and pillaged their own country. Are you aware of the sheer volume of caste-based hate crimes - especially sexual assaults that target lower-caste women due their lack of power - that happen every day in the subcontinent? Murdering lower caste men for marrying, dating or even interacting with higher-caste women is common even in purportedly anti-Brahmin states like TN.

The penultimate paragraph is pure cope, illiteracy would be even more endemic in India even if colonial powers hadn't exploited our labor and natural resources. Some of our brightest historical figures were educated abroad in the UK and would not have been as successful were it not for their exposure to the European intellectual milieu.

I would have expected something like this from Indian SJWs but right-wing Indians love to infantilize their entire race by blaming all of their cultural problems on foreigners.

NegroKing said:
I don’t even think white washed is the right word. A lot of Pakis and Arabs are low IQ hypocrites who take what they want from the religion and don’t follow the rest. They pray and fast but they also have sex outside of marriage. Honestly it’s pathetic-if you want to call yourself a good Muslim you should go all in or nothing.

The Quran explicitly proscribes premarital sex and mandates that adulterers be stoned as retribution. Nonetheless, the same Muslims that get extremely offended whenever someone talks shit about their vulgar cult consistently plow hundreds of low self-esteem Europid femoids while insisting on a pious Muslim wife. Muslim Chads should be stoned in accordance with their religion if they love it so much.

chudur-budur said:
Plot twist, christianity is not actually a white man's religion, it came from the middle east (palestine/arab), kek.

Most Indians who subscribe to Christian beliefs tend to practice some sort of Christianity imported by the Portuguese and British. Modern forms of Christianity hold little resemblance to the actual teachings of Jesus.

Morf12 said:

Correction, we are the highest earner among the all minority ethnic groups, we definitely don't earn more than most whites.

chudur-budur said:
Correction, we are the highest earner among the all minority ethnic groups, we definitely don't earn more than most whites.

No, you are the highest earning ethnicity in the US period. This isn't exactly news either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Morf12 said:
chudur-budur said:
No, you are the highest earning ethnicity in the US period. This isn't exactly news either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

If only i was one of them, fuck my life