Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are so many Christian men either bluepilled fuckwits or full on Incels?

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
I've rarely seen a chad that was religious except as a fake display of power. Chad-lites and pretty boy religious folks do exist, albeit rarely

Christianity is just a cope nowadays, no real social pressure to be one like there was once upon a time in which case there was a wide variety of people going to church etc. Christianity is not compatible with 'fun'

Jfl at abrahamists

Isn't the way you are told to act in Christianity the epitome of bluepilled thinking tbh?
Love your neighbors, forgive your enemies, pray for those that wrong(ed) you?

Isn't the way you are told to act in Christianity the epitome of bluepilled thinking tbh?
Yes.
Christian copers think religious girls who are conservative and of traditional values exist. They will tell you to find a nice girl, not like the nasty feminist liberal girls. Here's the thing, there's no difference. All girls are pretty much promiscuous hypergamous degenerates underneath the mask.

Last edited:
I’m a Christian. I used to think that Christian girls would look for guys with more personalities and morals over looks. Once I realised that it was all about looks still, I realised all girls are the same.

Heaven and the revenge fantasy of Hell has to be the biggest cope in humanity.

Chad is rarely Christian because he gets to fuck tons of women which is against Christianity.

Yes.

Christian copers think religious girls who are conservative and of traditional values exist. They will tell you to find a nice girl, not like the nasty feminist liberal girls. Here's the thing, there's no difference. All girls are pretty much promiscuous hypergamous degenerates underneath the mask.
I understand why guys would cling to the bluepill. In a more traditional world it would not be a bad thing imo. But we don't live in that kind of world anymore and acting in a bluepilled way isn't in your self interest as an ugly low status male. It just encourages others to take advantage of you tbh

love your neighbours doesn't mean to be a cuck, what bible says is love this soyceity regards as hateful, and you should only forgive your enemies if they repent; punishing people too harshly will fuck you over if they aren't that bad of a person
I have heard that many times but tbh if that were true don't you think Christianity wouldn't have the reputation of being a pushover religion like it is nowadays?
Forgiving people even if they repent is still considered by many here to be cucked. Look at all the threads with the topic of "never forgiving your enemies" or "if you forgive your bullies you are a cuck". I just don't think Christian ethos is compatible with hardline blackpilled views that this forum espouses imo.

the bible says many will never understand nor follow jesus' teachings, so fuck the majoritie's opinion
That like many other things is very open to interpretation though. It's different interpretations of religious texts that has been the cause of many uneeded schisms in ideologies or religions in the past ngl

I have heard that many times but tbh if that were true don't you think Christianity wouldn't have the reputation of being a pushover religion like it is nowadays?
Forgiving people even if they repent is still considered by many here to be cucked. Look at all the threads with the topic of "never forgiving your enemies" or "if you forgive your bullies you are a cuck". I just don't think Christian ethos is compatible with hardline blackpilled views that this forum espouses imo.
How a particular religion is practised depends on the ethno-cultural group practising it. Eastern Christians tend to be way less cucked than Western ones. Nowadays Christianity in the West is just a vehicle for SJW stuff, very little to do with scriptures.

How a particular religion is practised depends on the ethno-cultural group practising it. Eastern Christians tend to be way less cucked than Western ones.
I have heard that. At the same time keep in mind that Eastern Christians (I assume you are referring to Orthodox Christians?) have many doctrines that are not in line with interpretations of the bible that other sects of Christianity believe.
Nowadays Christianity in the West is just a vehicle for SJW stuff, very little to do with scriptures.
Same is happening to Islam. You can't run from the modern world and pop culture/enforced ever changning social expectations unless you are fine sticking out and being berated and mocked for it constantly as a result.

gtfo with that post modernist thinking, many people interpret the bible different but it doesn't make the truth non exsistant
Well if there's many different interpretations but it's not the cause of schisms in Christianity then what is? And the existence of many interpretations shows that is disagreement among people that practice Christianity of what the absolute truth is.

people's love for terrible things
What one person considers terrible and what another one does can differ though. I know that sounds post modernist but isn't it true? People always proclaim their way of thinking is the best. For example to SJWs incels are the bad guys and they are the good guys. While many incels see SJWs and the people that throw their support behind them socially and financially as the bad guys.

Because they believe in made up fictional stuff that's why!

Same is happening to Islam.
9/11 and the subsequent anti-Muslim reaction seems to have merely just delayed this happening to Muslims as well, this is what all the anti-Islamophobia activism is all about, bringing down the wall that was erected between Muslims and """Western values""" in 2001.

not everyone knows the correct answer to a math problem but that doesn't mean the answer is subjective
Okay good point. Ig it comes down to what you believe is closest to absolute truth even if there is not enough information or wisdom among humanity to understand what the exact absolute truth is.

9/11 and the subsequent anti-Muslim reaction seems to have merely just delayed this happening to Muslims as well, this is what all the anti-Islamophobia activism is all about, bringing down the wall that was erected between Muslims and """Western values""" in 2001.
That's what the coronavirus spending on gender studies programs in the Middle East and South Asia are about tbh
It's not easily seen but such strategizing by western countries is them playing the long game in spreading western liberal values and encouraging sexually liberal views and customs. Sometimes it's by hard imperialism like military intervention and other times it's through more subtle means like NGOs and "concern" about women's rights. That's why many non western countries are for good reason skeptical of NGOs, women's rights and "humans rights" groups and so forth.

Btw even "human rights" groups like the UN privilege women over men in many definitions and follow a liberal, intersectionalist view of ethics where women are seen as the oppressed and men are the oppressors no matter the situational context.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/kg1kc5/what_the_hell_covid_is_gender_neutral_however_its/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/kbekd2/people_have_tried_to_debunk_women_and_children_as/

That's what the coronavirus spending on gender studies programs in the Middle East and South Asia are about tbh
It's not easily seen but such strategizing by western countries is them playing the long game in spreading western liberal values and encouraging sexually liberal views and customs. Sometimes it's by hard imperialism like military intervention and other times it's through more subtle means like NGOs and "concern" about women's rights. That's why many non western countries are for good reason skeptical of NGOs, women's rights and "humans rights" groups and so forth.

Btw even "human rights" groups like the UN privilege women over men in many definitions and follow a liberal, intersectionalist view of ethics where women are seen as the oppressed and men are the oppressors no matter the situational context.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/kg1kc5/what_the_hell_covid_is_gender_neutral_however_its/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/kbekd2/people_have_tried_to_debunk_women_and_children_as/

This is why many countries are choosing Chinese loans over American IMF ones, the latter always come with these strings attached that you need to take this money to spend on this or that SJW development programme.

This is why many countries are choosing Chinese loans over American IMF ones, the latter always come with these strings attached that you need to take this money to spend on this or that SJW development programme.
Some speculate that SJW ethos invading American corporatism are ploys by nations like Russia and China to cause infighting and distress among Americans and their industry.
But I don't believe that tbh
With enough time and further industrialization and spread of pop culture the same SJW intersectionalist view that influences policy will arise in places like China.
People think a totalitarian or non democratic government precludes this but SJW neoliberal warhawks and militarism disprove this imo. Particularly since the US hasn't been a truly representative democratic for a long time

Nothing to do with christian or not christian
More like conservative or traditionalists
Also the country they are from, and the culture in that country

the same SJW intersectionalist view that influences policy will arise in places like China.
Seems unlikely, they inhabit a completely different world to Westerners and do not think along the same lines as us, those who were raised here. It is kind of taking hold in India though amongst the educated class, it is just cargo cult though, retards think India will become developed only if we 'change the laws' or some other BS.

Seems unlikely, they inhabit a completely different world to Westerners and do not think along the same lines as us, those who were raised here.
It seems like that but really cultural homogenization has overtaken the world. We have similar issues and problems that face us that aren't all completely alien. Even this forum proves that.
It is kind of taking hold in India though amongst the educated class, it is just cargo cult though, retards think India will become developed only if we 'change the laws' or some other BS.
It will continue to with social media influence and widespread cellphone usage. And Indian women are full of generational rage against Indian men because of Indian men being able to enforce monogamy for such a long time. But now with backlash against that gaining momentum across the world they have seized their chance to payback in full. India will be one of the worst places to be an ugly low status male (if you aren't white) this century imo.

It will continue to with social media influence and widespread cellphone usage. And Indian women are full of generational rage against Indian men for being able to enforce monogamy for such a long time. India will be one of the worst places to be an ugly low status male (if you aren't white) this century imo.
English is widely spoken and people there have this sepoy mentality vis-a-vis the West, I don't think it will be that bad as the majority of Indians (poor) will be insulated from it, but rather it will create chaos amongst the 'elite', there have already been US 1960s style protests at certain Indian universities like JNU in favour of weird stuff like illegal immigration and gender stuff.

English is widely spoken and people there have this sepoy mentality vis-a-vis the West, I don't think it will be that bad as the majority of Indians (poor) will be insulated from it, but rather it will create chaos amongst the 'elite', there have already been US 1960s style protests at certain Indian universities like JNU in favour of weird stuff like illegal immigration and gender stuff.
No tbh cultural issues while outweigh economic ascendancy. As you see in western countries and the continued restless and agitated mood, economic prosperity doesn't cure all social unrest or more generally feelings of uneasy times.
I maintain that India will be one of the worst places this century for non-white incels. Really the only thing saving India from more inceldom is the strict immigration policy keeping out many white, black and East Asian men from living in the country. Once that goes away (and it probably will) it will be probably be over on a scale few even native curries can imagine.

I maintain that India will be one of the worst places this century for non-white incels. Really the only thing saving India from more inceldom is the strict immigration policy keeping out many white, black and East Asian men from living in the country. Once that goes away (and it probably will) it will be probably be over on a scale few even native curries can imagine.
No white or East Asian will want to India, it is quite a shit hole. Neither will blacks as there is nothing for them in India.

No white or East Asian will want to India, it is quite a shit hole. Neither will blacks as there is nothing for them in India.
Well that's the only thing saving many Indian men in India right now then.
Btw there are still white and black guys that go to India. Just not enough for it to permanently cause mass inceldom. But if restrictions on foreigners moving there from western countries was loosened...

Just not enough for it to permanently cause mass inceldom. But if restrictions on foreigners moving there from western countries was loosened...
JFL, there are barely any restrictions, apart from Bangladeshi illegals, nobody sees anything in India, in terms of jobs or lifestyle. The sheer subhumanity of the place is the major barrier between India and poz

JFL, there are barely any restrictions, apart from Bangladeshi illegals, nobody sees anything in India, in terms of jobs or lifestyle.
Yoga and touring weird countries counts as interest although it's definitely not the right kind of interest tbh
The sheer subhumanity of the place is the major barrier between India and poz
For now at least. But look what's happening to Japan and opening up to more immigration. It can't last forever as long as there is a push toward a more globalized world.

But look what's happening to Japan and opening up to more immigration.
Japan is developed, massive demand to move there, not the case with India. What is your background if you do not mind me asking?

Japan is developed, massive demand to move there, not the case with India.
There's still a lot of foreign and exotic failo around India that attracts attention. Don't forget that throughout history people have been obsessed with India.
What is your background if you do not mind me asking?
I'm a lost soul with no niche to fit in tbh