Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are ricemen laughed at by other races when there is nothing obviously funny about our appearance or behavior?Does any nonriceman have a clue?

C

CMD

Officer
★★★
It makes sense when curries or negroes are laughed at or mocked because they do silly things like shit in streets,have funny accents, or act lowiq and commit crime.

when abos and pygmies are laughed at or mocked for being low iq petrol sniffing mudhut building savages, it makes sense since there are actual truths about them that can be mocked or laughed at!

But whats so funny about ricemen? does anyone have a clue? especially nonricemen?

For Their penis size & height.

Racism is mainly lookism. Ricemen are made fun of because of their Down Syndrome eyes, flat faces, genetically short statures, and their small dicks.

cope a lot of asians have normal size dicks and we arent really that short either its just that other races are extremely tall
Only Chinese & Mongolians I think. Latino men are shorter though.

Only Chinese & Mongolians I think. Latino men are shorter though.
true i mog a lot of fully grown mexican men i see on the streets as a riceman. i dont know why they have higher smv than us though, we're taller, smarter, better looking, and sometimes even stronger than them!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back