Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are people shamed for being losers?

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
This has been bugging me for quite some time now. I think it’s used to make people conform to societal norms/expectations . Nobody chooses to exist; we were brought into existence without our consent. You also don’t choose your parents, environment or genes. I think its really fucked up that people use that term to describe others so often. Life sucks :fuk:

Is a pussy way of calling someone ugly.

No, it's used to remind us of our "place," while also demeaning and insulting us. :feelsUgh:

I feel no shame, evidently.

It’s a superiority thing:feelsjuice: “at least I’m not one of them”

it’s a way to shame males to be good little wage slaves for soyciety

it's a mog or be mogged world

This has been bugging me for quite some time now. I think it’s used to make people conform to societal norms/expectations . Nobody chooses to exist; we were brought into existence without our consent. You also don’t choose your parents, environment or genes. I think its really fucked up that people use that term to describe others so often. Life sucks :fuk:

View: https://youtu.be/sY8lYexr72U