Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are parents allowed to kick out their incel sons at 18?

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
There's a lot of weird shit in American culture that I can't understand but this is the worst. Your subhuman parents can kick you out into the cold whenever they please and this is praised in american society. How is this legal? After destroying your genetics and making you a truecel the can just cast you out and basically kill you? If you even slap your wife you go to jail forever but you can destroy your kid's life and nothing happens? Not to glowpost but if my parents did that I'd either eat a bullet in front of them or finish them off in a video game. fuck that shit.

18 isn’t a kid but I do see where you’re coming about getting kicked out early.

Why are some genetically inferior people allowed to be parents and have kids (who will be disadvantaged from birth) in the first place?

The answer to these questions is just because society is degenerate and cucked.

This is a white thing

In this regard, ricecels are much better off. The children are somewhat encouraged to stay with their parents so they can take care of them. Western parenting is low IQ ngl, this is why Asians are higher earners despite them not actually being smarter. My uncles and aunts still live with my grandparents despite being in their 40s now. :feelskek:
east asians are smarter

Because in the West if you aren't conducting your life in the pursuit of wealth and material needs then you're branded as a mental patient.

There's a lot of weird shit in American culture that I can't understand but this is the worst. Your subhuman parents can kick you out into the cold whenever they please and this is praised in american society. How is this legal? After destroying your genetics and making you a truecel the can just cast you out and basically kill you? If you even slap your wife you go to jail forever but you can destroy your kid's life and nothing happens? Not to glowpost but if my parents did that I'd either eat a bullet in front of them or finish them off in a video game. fuck that shit.
Fucking you should torture your parent brutally to death (in mein kraft)

parents who do that deserve everything coming back at them

Their faces and their genes should be evaluated before reproducing. If they fall below a certain level they're only allowed to keep a female baby. And if they fail to do that or if they don't do everything in their power to make their sons normal looking they should be fined or imprisoned. For destroying another persons life. Creating an ugly man is basically torturing another human for the rest of his life. It should be a very serious crime.

Because sub5 men have no value

Why are some genetically inferior people allowed to be parents and have kids (who will be disadvantaged from birth) in the first place?

The answer to these questions is just because society is degenerate and cucked.
exactly. society allowed them to breed instead of exterminating them like uncle adolph would have wanted

Their faces and their genes should be evaluated before reproducing. If they fall below a certain level they're only allowed to keep a female baby. And if they fail to do that or if they don't do everything in their power to make their sons normal looking they should be fined or imprisoned. For destroying another persons life. Creating an ugly man is basically torturing another human for the rest of his life. It should be a very serious crime.
it should be a life sentence just like our lives are

Americans are bad at making laws

I would go straight to the railroad tracks

my parents are indian and did this to me.
I think Indians would pester their kids but not actually pack their suitcases and ask them to leave :feelskek:

Even ethnics are getting kicked out of home in the west. That's brutal.

lol... my parents did that. i was kicked out at 18
its normalized in their culture
my parents both watched a lot of "everyone loves raymond" and "married with kids". these are boomer shows and they often joked around about kicking their kids out at 18. and this is normal in the west, and my parents hated me because i was a loser, they did so. they didnt do it for any of their other 3 male kids, only me

how did you manage afther that?
they paid for a room for 1.5 years, then i went to college, dropped out, was homeless, and got autismbux
been homeless a whole bunch of times in my life, including when i ran away from home at 16 after dropping out

honestly i dont understand why my parents even raised me to begin with. it would make more sense if they just gave me up for adoption, the way they treated me

It's not an American only thing. Plenty of countries have this. It's a boomer thing. They think you'll get a job in a gas station and buy, car, house and go to university with it. It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch with reality they are.