Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are old-cels so delusional? Is it low-T or lack of experience

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I swear to fucking god being an old-cel makes you naive and fucking stupid as a child, and not a normal child, but the retarded one that got picked on by everyone else in class for being completely unaware socially.

The more over it is, the more cope required.

I swear to fucking god being an old-cel makes you naive and fucking stupid as a child, and not a normal child, but the retarded one that got picked on by everyone else in class for being completely unaware socially.
Elaborate.

I still have some hope, I know it is crazy. If I put all the IOIs together AND the 2 Women that liked me more than Chad I have fuel to live.

It takes a special kind of moron to be incel past 25. It shouldn't be a surprise that they also are unaware enough to not hate the one group that ruined their life(women).

Oldcel isn't a fucking thing you morons, women LOVE older guys. They LOVE them. Didn't you see that post from the other day about how a 21 year old girl was with a 40 year old guy?

You Motherfuckers seem to forget about all the single moms who raised a generation of girls. These girls are looking for daddy and they can't help but be attracted to older men, sometimes, much older.

JFL if you think Brad Pitt turned 32 and was suddenly unattractive to women. JFL if you think 26 is "old". Can't tell you how many times I've seen in dating profiles, women exclusively asking for men who are older, or at the very least, older than them.

It's amazing how little about women some people on this board know. JFL @ oldcel coping.

Oldcel isn't a fucking thing you morons, women LOVE older guys. They LOVE them. Didn't you see that post from the other day about how a 21 year old girl was with a 40 year old guy?

You Motherfuckers seem to forget about all the single moms who raised a generation of girls. These girls are looking for daddy and they can't help but be attracted to older men, sometimes, much older.

JFL if you think Brad Pitt turned 32 and was suddenly unattractive to women. JFL if you think 26 is "old". Can't tell you how many times I've seen in dating profiles, women exclusively asking for men who are older, or at the very least, older than them.

It's amazing how little about women some people on this board know. JFL @ oldcel coping.

We're talking about old incels, virgins, ugly old males, not the ultra rare good looking old guys which is less common than female virgins after age 30.

We're talking about old incels, virgins, ugly old males, not the ultra rare good looking old guys which is less common than female virgins after age 30.
The idea of "oldcel" is suggesting that you are an incel solely because of your age. Which is bullshit.

If you were already an incel and you turn 30 that doesn't make you an "oldcel" it makes you a 30 year old incel.