Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies so lazy?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/10mlto6/wife_and_myself_are_in_the_middle_of_a_silent/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This post here makes no sense. We all know that normies only care about themselves and never any greater good but they get married to become one or whatever mystical meaning Hollywood gives marriage now, so why can't they just take out this recycling for the greater good of the household? At home for me, it's just "take it out if it needs to be". No fuss, no passive aggressive silent arguments.

They have no sense of any community, even in their own homes. It's no new revelation but I want to ask, why?

Fucking wh0res only way to destroy them is using anti missile carriers

what are we supposed to do with this information?

“Haha OP, you’re so funny. This is so relatable. I also don’t take out ten trash and let it sit there and fester until bugs swarm my house. Ahah? Ladies, am I right?”