Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are normies panicking about coronachan?

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
The seasonal flu removes 500k fags yearly, which amounts to about 40k per month.
In comparison corona-chan only kills 7k per month.

For Italy there was a flu outbreak two months prior, it infected half a million people and removed 240 people within a week.

But there was zero hysteria.
Whereas when corona-chan arrived there were only 888 infections and 21 deaths for the first week.

Basically normies are stupid.

Last edited:
i dont get it im still nightwalking and shit with emptier streets which is nice but its still the same, normies still meet friends at night. hope they suffer and die those fuckers

the jewmedia blows it out of proportion

I think I have it and it's a mild symptom ride basically but I'm 20.

1. Humans love to over hype shit. That's facts like literally black friday is like ww3 so imagine a virus that's killing people.

2. Vulnerable people are at risk. Just like they are with the flu but the problem is corona is extremely contagious.

3. The media is pumping it up to benefit the healthcare system. Literally when you walk outside theres a banner saying dealy virus like it's an alien attack or something

4. The unpresidency, we've never seen something so contagious come out of nowhere like corona before. People dont know if it's a Japanese attack or something.

Combine all this together and you get why the world is in a social crisis

it infected half a million people and removed 240 people within a week.

And corona infected 60k people and kills around 700 a day. That's a big difference. Imagine how many would die if it was half a million of infections.

The seasonal flu removes 500k fags yearly, which amounts to about 40k per month.
In comparison corona-chan only kills 7k per month.

For Italy there was a flu outbreak two months prior, it infected half a million people and removed 240 people within a week.

But there was zero hysteria.
Whereas when corona-chan arrived there were only 888 infections and 21 deaths for the first week.

Basically normies are stupid.
Water wet GrAYcel

And corona infected 60k people and kills around 700 a day. That's a big difference. Imagine how many would die if it was half a million of infections.

I am comparing first week statistics for the two pathogens.

They’re normies