Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are normies attracted to inceldom?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@copecel2521 said: My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened. I now am an incel

what's up with that? :waitwhat:

They are attracted cause they like watching people suffer. Its like watching trainwrecks, car accident victims etc...

Because they are threatened to be incels any moment.
There are failed normeis who become incels

They are attracted cause they like watching people suffer. Its like watching trainwrecks, car accident victims etc...
these NPC s have nothing better to do . then to mind other Peoples Business

Normie is depressed for a day = I am Inkwell my fellow Inkwell.