Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Ex GF thinks I'm ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SupremeBurrito

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Not an incel.
Fuck her. She said I was ugly. I'm already insecure about my looks as it is, but damn. I'd say I'm like below average, a 4 out of 10.

And I can't even say she's ugly, because she's not.

But she still likes me, even though I'm ugly.

Last edited:
Incels don’t have ex gfs, you are not an incel.

Joined Oct 16, 2021 Posts 1 Online 5h 19m

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @knajjd

Lame.

Downloadfile

Good luck next time.

Funny thing is, I'm not even trolling.

Do you have to be a virgin to be here?
If I posted a pic of myself, You might be able to identify me as an incel. I'm below average.

Last edited:
Fuck her. She said I was ugly. I'm already insecure about my looks as it is, but damn. I'd say I'm like below average, a 4 out of 10.

And I can't even say she's ugly, because she's not.

But apparently she still has feelings for me. She just doesnt like the way I look.

This one is looking extra grEY.

You are a normie
I don't know how to get women into bed though.
You can be "ugly" but if you have a decent personality people will grow accustommed to the way you look or you'll get better looking over time to them.

Last edited:
You know, I'd be mad at this troll as usual but the thing is, trolls who bother creating an account, especially in the evening, happen to be bored just like us. They've got that "YOLO-so-why-not-do-it" mentality. It's kind of fun.

You know, I'd be mad at this troll as usual but the thing is, trolls who bother creating an account, especially in the evening, happen to be bored just like us. They've got that "YOLO-so-why-not-do-it" mentality. It's kind of fun.
In what way am I trolling? I'm not following.

In what way am I trolling? I'm not following.
Incels are unable to find romantic partners. You are attractive enough to find yourself a girlfriend since you already had one. This space is only for lonely men who can't attract females.

Incels are unable to find romantic partners. You are attractive enough to find yourself a girlfriend since you already had one. This space is only for lonely men who can't get attract females.
Dude, I couldnt even get her to sleep with me. My game is that bad.
Am I a halfcel?

Am I a halfcel?
No, you are either an incel or you are not. Not having sex with your ex-girlfriend doesn't make you an incel. You should be thankful for that. You are normie-tier. Get out of this forum and enjoy your life.

Cope

OP is most likely a hideous spic who had a token GF that wasnt even a real relationship.

It aint even about game, if she was into you she would have given you ass before even labeling herself as a GF
You got the first part right.

And so? I don't know the steps to get in a woman into bed.

How long were you with her? What did she do? Any contact or just purely talking and using you for money?

There are no "steps" to getting laid. You either get it or you dont.

You were obviously used to make some other dude jealous.

How old are you?

You had a gf who is still talking to you after breaking up with you

My guy, you mog hard

How long were you with her? What did she do? Any contact or just purely talking and using you for money?
I see her at school, but I never tried to sleep with her. I showed interest and that I found her attractive. We would talk about our day and stuff for a year. A year of interaction is really hard to let go of, do you agree? She doesn't think I'm completely ugly. She likes my hair for example. But my nose is big and and I look like a mouthbreather.

She just fell in love with me. Then when we were no longer together, she admitted that I'm "ugly".

So when is this fakecel getting banned?

You have an ex. That means you had a girlfriend, and therefore, cannot be incel. GTFO! :chad::banhammer:

I see her at school, but I never tried to sleep with her. I showed interest and that I found her attractive. We would talk about our day and stuff for a year. A year of interaction is really hard to let go of, do you agree? She doesn't think I'm completely ugly. She likes my hair for example. But my nose is big and and I look like a mouthbreather.

She just fell in love with me. Then when we were no longer together, she admitted that I'm "ugly".

She didn't sleep with you because you didn't try. AND she still likes you. You are not long for this forum.

Before you go, how old are you?

She didn't sleep with you because you didn't try. AND she still likes you. You are not long for this forum.

Before you go, how old are you?
I didn't try, because I know I'd fail. I am THAT awkward. Like Autistic awkward.

I'm 23, and still a virgin.

Uh, I can't get laid because I'm that awkward.
"awkward" is not a reason to be incel. You have opportunity, your own mistakes don't make you incel.

GTFO, fakecel. :banhammer::banhammer:

"awkward" is not a reason to be incel. You have opportunity, your own mistakes don't make you incel.

GTFO, fakecel. :banhammer::banhammer:
Are you saying no girl has ever liked you? Every one of you?
Most women wouldnt even give me the time of day. I am that creepy, because I have bad social skills.

Most women wouldnt even give me the time of day. I am that creepy, because I have bad social skills.

Absolutely. You talk like a kid so I thought you were a kid who just happened to misunderstand the rules of this place. But you're 23, so I have a little less guilt in explaining to you that you simply aren't incel. All due respect. But if you're asking questions like "No girl likes you guys?" You have no fucking idea. No fucking idea how bad it is out here for us.

But if you're asking questions like "No girl likes you guys?" You have no fucking idea. No fucking idea how bad it is out here for us.
Yeah, exactly. The idea of foids being revolted by us is clearly a completely foreign idea to this grey. They're definitely a clueless normie infiltrator, at best.

gtfoooooooooo
Absolutely. You talk like a kid so I thought you were a kid who just happened to misunderstand the rules of this place. But you're 23, so I have a little less guilt in explaining to you that you simply aren't incel. All due respect. But if you're asking questions like "No girl likes you guys?" You have no fucking idea. No fucking idea how bad it is out here for us.
:blackpill::blackpill:

Have a little more respect for yourself, @SupremeBurrito. You claim you haven't had sex with her because you're too awkward to make a move. That means despite your awkwardness, you were so appealing to this woman that she did all the work. She coupled up with you because you're so awkward you couldn't have done it on your own.

Most normie men have to do all of the work. You didn't. You're pretty far from incel.

Excuse me, but are you saying that it's because you're that physically unattractive? That the only reason somebody can be an incel is because of the way they look?

@Dregster666 you were wrong apparently. This IS a troll

@Dregster666 you were wrong apparently. This IS a troll
Impossible

His name is too Based :feelsautistic:

He's a dirty spic destined to get cucked for the rest of his life :feelscry:

Excuse me, but are you saying that it's because you're that physically unattractive? That the only reason somebody can be an incel is because of the way they look?

I dunno. Some people are retarded to the point that they can't break off the math. Maybe mentalceldom is a thing. But you're not that either. You had a girlfriend. Women like you.

Have a little more respect for yourself, @SupremeBurrito. You claim you haven't had sex with her because you're too awkward to make a move. That means despite your awkwardness, you were so appealing to this woman that she did all the work. She coupled up with you because you're so awkward you couldn't have done it on your own.

Most normie men have to do all of the work. You didn't. You're pretty far from incel.
I don't have social skills, or confidence. So right now, I couldnt get laid because I'd fail.

You're smarter than I am, so I don't think it's impossible for you to date someone.

Fuck off Normie

I don't have social skills, or confidence. So right now, I couldnt get laid because I'd fail.

You're smarter than I am, so I don't think it's impossible for you to date someone.
Where are you from ?

Yes, now fuck off back to IT cunt

Despite your lack of social skills or confidence you ended up with a girlfriend for a time. That means a girl liked you SO much she did all of the work. That is exceptional. Normie men rarely even pull this off.

Op you said you had this gf in school. But you're 23. So this must be years ago right? What's your success with women after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.