Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who hurt you?

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 13h 15m
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you? :feelstastyman:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 13h 15m
copecel2521 said:
My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened. I now am an incel
You are virgin?

cvury

cvury

Professional Lurker
2d 1h 55m
copecel2521 said:
My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened. I now am an incel
6 months? Buddy you’re in the wrong place.

SparkLight

SparkLight

It just so happens
3d 19h 52m
copecel2521 said:
Jfl sure you’re an ‘incel’

based_and_suspilled

based_and_suspilled

Recruit
★★
2d 17h 58m
my former bullies

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Admiral
★★★★★
56d 10h 51m
Universe, nature, soyciety, foids.

Black Soul

Black Soul

Legend
★★★★★
51d 17h 3m
copecel2521 said:
My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened.
over for shroomcels
copecel2521 said:
I now am an incel
Fuck you, You are not.
0Energy0Happyness said:
You are virgin?
:feelstastyman:

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
★★
50d 14h 9m
copecel2521 said:
Pathetic.

C

copecel2521

Banned
-
3h 48m
SparkLight said:
Jfl sure you’re an ‘incel’
Imagine gatekeeping on an incel community because someone black pulled not quite as badly as you. Women still are trash regardless and I get pushed to the back of the line by chads daily so Ima stay on this forum

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 4h 16m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
235d 22h 56m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you? :feelstastyman:
You did:feelsjuice:

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 4h 16m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
87d 17h 48m
AllejDon

AllejDon

About to go insane from isolation
★★★★★
9d 14h 1m
WHO HURT YOU?

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
125d 22h 53m
copecel2521 said:
Imagine gatekeeping on an incel community because someone black pulled not quite as badly as you. Women still are trash regardless and I get pushed to the back of the line by chads daily so Ima stay on this forum
Sorry brah but you had to go.:feelsbaton::banhammer::chad::feelsBox:

You’re definitely not an incel but if you need another black pill community to try and belong to just google search or duck duck go search for some possible mgtow forums that may or may not exist at this point.:feelsUgh:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
117d 20h 4m
Fat Link said:
Sorry brah but you had to go.:feelsbaton::banhammer::chad::feelsBox:

You’re definitely not an incel but if you need another black pill community to try and belong to just google search or duck duck go search for some possible mgtow forums that may or may not exist at this point.:feelsUgh:
What's with the fakcels coming to the forum all of a sudden just to brag?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 3m
The current world order, hence why I seek its utter destruction. :feelsjuice:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8