Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are noodlewhores so self hating?

Hello @Darkness to light

Being descended from Greeks does not make her white. Greeks are considerably swarthy, especially in the past, and modern Greeks tend to be whiter due to more Slavic blood and less contact with MENA that they had in the past.

View attachment 640533

How do you know they were white if you have no genetic evidence and they dont look white? You can'r even tell if a bunch of Iraqi women are white or not, but you insist Cleo and Mark were white because uuuuuuhhhhhh reasons, OKAY!?:soy:

You could make a case that Southern Arabs are less white, but you're deluding yourself BAD if you think Northern Arabs (Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis) are not on the same "level" of whitness as Turks and Persians

View attachment 640535

Never denied races exist. I have no idea why you're bringing up Niggers when we were talking of Caucasions. I simply said there are grey areas and you are very loose in your definition of white, ergo, you end up lumping those grey areas as if they are just as white as a Swede or Icelander.

>having a literal mental breakdown at being called a Jew
>accusing me of being a Jew
>accusing Europeans of being Jews
>denying is Jewishness 8 times in 1 deranged rant

Geez, relax dude.:forcedsmile::feelsjuice: I will say this: I'm glad we have a new lolcow on this board, @Caesercel was getting kinda old, especially after he started denying green eyes being a white trait
Quite the opposite, ancient greeks were more nordic and germanic looking, modern greeks mixed with arabs and turks.

4. Yes, I am aware the term "anti-semite" was created by Jews. Jews have a history of creating terms to marginalize their enemies. Much like "capitalism" was a term created by the Jew Karl Marx to refer to the honorable free-market economy, or the word "nazi" was created by the Jewish detractors of nazism during the 1920s. Yes, the nazis never referred to themselves as "nazis", or at least not initially. The Jews often create words to stigmatize their detractors, but their detractors end up adopting them anyways. Defenders of a free-market anarchist society call themselves "anarcho-capitalists" nowadays, even though the word "capitalism" was invented by Marx. I just wanted to clarify that I am aware that several of these terms were created initially by Jews, even though I use them myself.
The term "capitalism" in it's modern sense was first used by Proudhon, an anarchist frenchman. "Capital" is just another word for commodities or assets

Last edited:
1. It's not because "uuuuuuh reasons" it's because they were Greeks and Greeks are White. It's not too hard to understand.
Greeks are not all white and I posted tons of pics to show you
2. I said Arabs are not White
based on your defintion, yes they are. If you consider greeks, turks,and iranians to be white, then so would syrians, kurds, and lebanese
3. I bring up niggers as a way to prove my point that races exist
who here was arguing races don't exist? Not me
so "White" is not a social construct
It is. Thats why you think Iraniana are white when most Europeans reject them as being white
because, even if gray areas can exist, there's clearly a group of people that could be considered White.
And funnily enough, you lump turks and iranians and egyptians in that pile when most people do nkt consider them white.
The difficult task would be determining where to draw the line between Whites and other races, but Whites do exist, so it's not a "social construct".
You dumbass. YOU consider turks and iranians to be white, yet tell that to an actual European and they'd laugh at you. Ergo, your socially constructed notion of a white race includes some people who would reject turks and iranians as white.
F3d5f62d 9dd5 4814 a878 13d024ff2c09

4. I never accused you of beings a Jew, I was just making a point to disprove my supposed Jewishness.
Yes you did. And you xant disprove your jewishness when your mom is a jew lmfao:rolleyes:
I am White enough to be considered White.
And there it is again. "White enough". TF does white enough mean? Who decides what enough level of whitness is needed for you to call yourself white? According to you, Turks and Iranians and Greeks are White enough to be white in YOUR mind, yet ask an Icelanders if they consider those 3 groups to be white,and you'd likely get a very differnt answer
I never accused Europeans of being Jews either. I said some Europeans have Jewish ancestry, but I guess you feel the need to manipulate what I said, the classical "straw man".
Europeans do not have Jewish ancestory

Quite the opposite, ancient greeks were more nordic and germanic looking, modern greeks mixed with arabs and turks.
Quite the opposite, ancient greeks could have never been conqured by low IQ arabs and turks.

We are most well functioning race of men. We have the lowest divorce rate, we have lowest crime rate, and we are less likely to get put in prison .Yet noodles still hate us. We have high iq, Hongkonger have average of 108 iq , Japanese 106 and same with Koreans, Northern Chinese still have pretty high IQ. They still hate us and call us genetically inferior.

unfortunately, you still aren't fully blackpilled if you think intelligence and decency is what attracts girls.

it's all about looks. And nothing more.
there's a saying that goes "if you love someone for their personality, everything about them becomes beautiful"
it really should be "if you love someone for their looks, everything about them becomes beautiful"

as for the reason that noodlewhores specifically are so self-hating, i actually don't know. that's a good question.

BS. Ancient Greeks all looked swarthy in their depictions and had curly hair in their statues. Modern Greeks have tons more slavic and germanic blood and thus are whiter than ancient Greeks
Fair. I just said that because he laughed at me saying I'm not a Jew. Somebody who says I'm a Jew, also has to accept that I am White. I am either both or neither. Although, again I'm still more White, but whatever.
You are denying yourself being Jewish being half white doesn't change that
1. Yes, you did. You wrote two different responses to the same comment.
Ok
2. No, I did not. I said they looked White, but I never claimed that to be the only reason they were.
Yes you did. Your argument was duuuur bablyonians looked White therefore they wuz dah white man. This despite the fact that you can't even fucking tell when someone is syrian/iraqi
3. Again, you're saying there's Europeans with a whiter skin tone than others, but that doesn't mean anything. There's many Portuguese and Spanish people who don't look as White as many Jews or those Arabs from the pictures you posted, but we wouldn't say Portuguese people aren't White, would we? It is true they were heavily mongrelized during the muslim occupation of the Iberian peninsula, but they are still mostly white in heritage.
Yes, we would actually. Portuguese are absolutely not fully white. Absolute hilarious if you think people with berber and negro blood would be truly white. Have you ever heard of the one drop rule?

3b915a3b 845d 4568 8a71 7cb586f5ff01

Your argument about the color of the skin does not mean anything. You are not proving anything.
skin color matters in defining whitness, yes.

BS. Ancient Greeks all looked swarthy in their depictions and had curly hair in their statues. Modern Greeks have tons more slavic and germanic blood and thus are whiter than ancient Greeks

You are denying yourself being Jewish being half white doesn't change that

Ok

Yes you did. Your argument was duuuur bablyonians looked White therefore they wuz dah white man. This despite the fact that you can't even fucking tell when someone is syrian/iraqi

Yes, we would actually. Portuguese are absolutely not fully white. Absolute hilarious if you think people with berber and negro blood would be truly white. Have you ever heard of the one drop rule?

View attachment 640547

skin color matters in defining whitness, yes.
See. I could answer to this, and then you would answer to my comment, and then I would answer to yours, and it would be never-ending. I still think I'm right, but I don't wanna keep discussing this anymore. How about we talk about something more fun and you tell me instead whether you would rape Anne Frank or not?

as for the reason that noodlewhores specifically are so self-hating, i actually don't know. that's a good question.
Because asian men are genuinely the ugliest men on the planet. Europeans, orentials, africans, and yes, even indian men look more masculine than them. For asian women JDBA is law. All of these races are taller than asian men, have better muscles than asian men, better noses than asian men, and of course they have round eyes and not slanted chink eyes like asian men.

There's also the fact that they want to be considered Part of the modern western world due to having 1st world countries so they want to be accepted into the fold of whitness.

See. I could answer to this, and then you would answer to my comment, and then I would answer to yours, and it would be never-ending. I still think I'm right, but I don't wanna keep discussing this anymore. How about we talk about something more fun and you tell me instead whether you would rape Anne Frank or not?
Okay, but your definition of white is still arbitrary. I hope you understand that

And yes, I'd breed her kike cunny hard:feelshehe:

Okay, but your definition of white is still arbitrary. I hope you understand that

And yes, I'd breed her kike cunny hard:feelshehe:
Hmmmm.... the forbidden fruit.

Just lol at all these racecoping subhumans. White people are generally more attractive than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself. In reality, the TRAITS that usually come with being white are advantageous. If you're short, ugly, and small dick then you've essentially defeated the purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but say there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up to the point where it's inedible(ugly manlet cumskin). Does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)

Just lol at all these racecoping subhumans. White people are generally more attractive than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself. In reality, the TRAITS that usually come with being white are advantageous. If you're short, ugly, and small dick then you've essentially defeated the purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but say there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up to the point where it's inedible(ugly manlet cumskin). Does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)
I'm not gonna get into another argument, but I'm not racecoping. I am and look mostly White, even if I'm not "White" completely.

I'm not gonna get into another argument, but I'm not racecoping. I am and look mostly White, even if I'm not "White" completely.
If you aren't tall, handsome, and big dick then you've failed at being white.

If you aren't tall, handsome, and big dick then you've failed at being white.
I'm quite tall (5'11''/6 feet). I would say I'm handsome, but females don't seem to think so my opinion doesn't matter, and my dick is probably average-size (admittedly, probably on the low-average, but still not too small).

I'm quite tall (5'11''/6 feet). I would say I'm handsome, but females don't seem to think so my opinion doesn't matter, and my dick is probably average-size (admittedly, probably on the low-average, but still not too small).
I gotta say, I believe most of the facial features girls don't find attractive in me are because of my filthy Jewish mother. I do have sort of a Jewish uni-brow and eyebags. I think I still look better than most people who have a uni-brow and eyebags, but you know, it's tough.

I'm 6'0 in a white neighborhood, barely above average.

Then you aren't handsome :lul:

Over.
Well, you know I think females don't have a very good criteria when trying to determine which guys are handsome, but yeah, practically I'm fucked. As for the dick size, well, you know.

Well, you know I think females don't have a very good criteria when trying to determine which guys are handsome, but yeah, practically I'm fucked. As for the dick size, well, you know.
Foids expect men with masculine, stereotypical white features. If a man has a strong jawline & blue hunter eyes, chances are he's pretty dang handsome.

And condolences on your dick.

Foids expect men with masculine, stereotypical white features. If a man has a strong jawline & blue hunter eyes, chances are he's pretty dang handsome.

And condolences on your dick.
Hey, my dick is not that small. It's just not big. Also, I think most people on this forum believe women like White guys because many users here are ethnics. I don't agree with that. I mostly look White but they don't like me. I believe they just like jock-type strong ape-like brute guys. That's the reason I see many White girls with Niggers. Niggers are often brute ape-like guys, and that's why they like them. I don't think they have a preference for White guys. They like guys who look and act like apes. Most of the White guys they like are like that, and they also like Niggers, Gypsies, Latinos, Moors, etc. Also that's why they rarely like Asians. Most Asians are ugly skinny, short guys.

Hey, my dick is not that small. It's just not big.
How small we talking?
Also, I think most people on this forum believe women like White guys because many users here are ethnics. I don't agree with that. I mostly look White but they don't like me.
Women like white guys because they're GENERALLY more handsome than ethnics. You say you look white, so maybe your face just has fucked up harmony with a few white features here and there. Idk, can't really comment there without seeing a pic of you.
I believe they just like jock-type strong ape-like brute guys. That's the reason I see many White girls with Niggers. Niggers are often brute ape-like guys, and that's why they like them.
True
I don't think they have a preference for White guys.
They have a preference for tall, handsome men. It just so happens that white men have more attractive traits on average
They like guys who look and act like apes. Most of the White guys they like are like that, and they also like Niggers, Gypsies, Latinos, Moors, etc.
Dark-Triad does work to a degree, but minimum looks requirement still applies
Also that's why they rarely like Asians. Most Asians are ugly skinny, short guys.
As an asian, I agree

How small we talking?

Women like white guys because they're GENERALLY more handsome than ethnics. You say you look white, so maybe your face just has fucked up harmony with a few white features here and there. Idk, can't really comment there without seeing a pic of you.

True

They have a preference for tall, handsome men. It just so happens that white men have more attractive traits on average

Dark-Triad does work to a degree, but minimum looks requirement still applies

As an asian, I agree
I'm not gonna specify my dicksize. I know I should for the purposes of this discussion, but I am not. I will just say it's average size, probably slightly below average.

Also, I believe many girls like to go for Niggers, Moors, Gypsies, etc, because of feminism. Feminism is anti-White men, so because all girls nowadays are feminist whores, they like to go for those Untermensch. Because they think they are cool and they are fighting oppression and racism by race-mixing.

I'm not gonna specify my dicksize. I know I should for the purposes of this discussion, but I am not. I will just say it's average size, probably slightly below average.
I see :feelswhere:
Also, I believe many girls like to go for Niggers, Moors, Gypsies, etc, because of feminism. Feminism is anti-White men, so because all girls nowadays are feminist whores, they like to go for those Untermensch. Because they think they are cool and they are fighting oppression and racism by race-mixing.

97e

Ahhhh, come on. It's probably still bigger than yours, you Asian.
I'm 6 inches on the dot. The fact that you're so scared to reveal says alot more.

I'm 6 inches on the dot. The fact that you're so scared to reveal says alot more.
Well, guess I have to admit defeat. Mine is not 6 inches. It is close though, but it's not 6 inches. Also, that's damn big for an Asian. Are you fully Asian?

Well, guess I have to admit defeat. Mine is not 6 inches. It is close though, but it's not 6 inches. Also, that's damn big for an Asian. Are you fully Asian?
I am 100% full blooded korean. I live among Nordic giants though. Even shopping at my local market is ropefuel for me. Blue eyed stacies and chads are commonplace in my neighborhood.

I am 100% full blooded korean. I live among Nordic giants though. Even shopping at my local market is ropefuel for me. Blue eyed stacies and chads are commonplace in my neighborhood.
Filthy Asian... I've never been so humilliated. Except for those times when I have been.

Filthy Asian... I've never been so humilliated. Except for those times when I have been.
If it makes you feel better, I'd say I'm around top 90th percentile among ricemen. You'd probably mog the vast majority of my kinsmen.

If it makes you feel better, I'd say I'm around top 90th percentile among ricemen. You'd probably mog the vast majority of my kinsmen.
Yeah, I know. I dunno why you're an incel. 95% of Asians have smaller dicks than you and they're not incels.

Yeah, I know. I dunno why you're an incel. 95% of Asians have smaller dicks than you and they're not incels.
1. I'm not willing to fuck fat foids.

2. In my daily life, I only interact with semi-upper class wealthy white women who have access to gigachad

3. I'm pretty sure the average Korean dick size is 5 inches and I'm only 1 inch above that. 7 inches is pretty much what foids expect nowadays anyway.

1. I'm not willing to fuck fat foids.

2. In my daily life, I only interact with semi-upper class wealthy white women who have access to gigachad

3. I'm pretty sure the average Korean dick size is 5 inches and I'm only 1 inch above that. 7 inches is pretty much what foids expect nowadays anyway.
7 inches? 17 cm? Man, I'm fucked.

Well, I'm taller than the average man in my country. According to this list (https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country), if I was a country, I would be in the top 10 by male height.
You said you're 5'11/6'0 so I'm guessing 6'0 straight out of bed, 5'11 at night. Pretty much the same here, I'm 6'0.5ish right out of bed, 5'11.5ish before going to bed.
Handsome is subjective, but according to females I guess I am not.
Well handsome is just having good features and harmony. There's a reason why male models all look similar.

blue hunter eyes + strong jaw + protruding chin + harmony = handsome

You said you're 5'11/6'0 so I'm guessing 6'0 straight out of bed, 5'11 at night. Pretty much the same here, I'm 6'0.5ish right out of bed, 5'11.5ish before going to bed.

Well handsome is just having good features and harmony. There's a reason why male models all look similar.

blue hunter eyes + strong jaw + protruding chin + harmony = handsome
Whatever females are stupid and their sexual attraction is flawed. They should be enslaved and owned by men. Case closed.

I
We are most well functioning race of men. We have the lowest divorce rate, we have lowest crime rate, and we are less likely to get put in prison .Yet noodles still hate us. We have high iq, Hongkonger have average of 108 iq , Japanese 106 and same with Koreans, Northern Chinese still have pretty high IQ. They still hate us and call us genetically inferior. WTF is wrong with noodlewhores?

Can you please tell me why?
My coworker is noodle whore and I’m white and she won’t fuck me :reeeeee:

Because asian men are genuinely the ugliest men on the planet. Europeans, orentials, africans, and yes, even indian men look more masculine than them. For asian women JDBA is law. All of these races are taller than asian men, have better muscles than asian men, better noses than asian men, and of course they have round eyes and not slanted chink eyes like asian men.

There's also the fact that they want to be considered Part of the modern western world due to having 1st world countries so they want to be accepted into the fold of whitness.
Belittling asian men while your profile pic is anime.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Extreme delusional coping right here. Foids in liberal areas are famous to go for the white men only. White men have the highest SMV so ethnic foids go for them (mostly noodlewhores), and white foids are the most loyal to their own race. You'll never see a negro with any white foid above a pasty landwhale in SMV.

View attachment 640637
I never said they went mostly for non-Whites, I said they very often. Also, I have seen quite a number of Niggers with quite attractive girls.