Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are noodlewhores so self hating?

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
We are most well functioning race of men. We have the lowest divorce rate, we have lowest crime rate, and we are less likely to get put in prison .Yet noodles still hate us. We have high iq, Hongkonger have average of 108 iq , Japanese 106 and same with Koreans, Northern Chinese still have pretty high IQ. They still hate us and call us genetically inferior. WTF is wrong with noodlewhores?

Can you please tell me why?

Because the average riceman is ugly and they want whitu cockru

Well you have micropenis. Also, Asian men are ugly and the White man has created greater civilizations and invented most of the important stuff in history. Asians are good at improving what the White man does. Asians are genetically inferior to Whites.

asian culture encourages subservience. this is my theory, so i'm not sure.

Since Europeans have had alot of power and Influence in the past 300 years, Noodlewhores look up to Europeans and despise their race. It doesn't help that Whites are taller and considered better looking.

Girls don't care about IQ, they care about attractiveness. The beauty standard seems to be white, so ethnic women like white men. Asian men have too many emasculating stereotypes whereas white men do not.
Facial attractiveness is highly correlated with IQ.

Well you have micropenis. Also, Asian men are ugly and the White man has created greater civilizations and invented most of the important stuff in history. Asians are good at improving what the White man does. Asians are genetically inferior to Whites.
this too. a lot of asian men are just ugly af. speaking as a ricecel

You know exactly why

Becuase compared to tall white men, Asians look like sub humans. Put you’re self in a woman’s position. You you date a 5,5 skinny feminine looking asian. Or date a masculine tall white guy. On top of that white people have different hair colors and eye colors. Facial structure. Asian men don’t have have any sexual dimorphism. You can literally put a wig and lipstick on a asian man it would look like a woman.

I mean the industrial revolution occured and spread from Britain once they accumulated enough resources from colonizing and trade but chink civilizilation predates mayo civilization

I mean the industrial revolution occured and spread from Britain once they accumulated enough resources from colonizing but chink civilizilation predates mayo civilization
Babylon, Ancient Egypt, the Roman Empire, Nazi Germany. All that was created by the White man. The White man conquered the Americas, Africa, Oceania and parts of Asia. The only period of darkness for the White race occurred during the Middle Ages and was caused by Christianity, which was created by the Jews to destroy the Roman Empire. Even though Asians have ancient civilizations, they haven't done much outside their homeland, and they haven't contributed much to the advance of the human species. Whites have historically been clearly superior to Asians and any other race.

Babylon, Ancient Egypt, the Roman Empire, Nazi Germany. All that was created by the White man. The White man conquered the Americas, Africa, Oceania and parts of Asia. The only period of darkness for the White race occurred during the Middle Ages and was caused by Christianity, which was created by the Jews to destroy the Roman Empire. Even though Asians have ancient civilizations, they haven't done much outside their homeland, and they haven't contributed much to the advance of the human species. Whites have historically been clearly superior to Asians and any other race.
Wasn't Babylon Middle Eastern and Egypt North African?

Looks, height, big dick, more masculine and dark triad personality, status, social and military power. Cumskins mog us at everything. Noodlewhores are just doing what any traitor without morals would do as cumskins are clearly the superior choice.

Looks, height, big dick, more masculine and dark triad personality, status, social and military power. Cumskins mog us at everything. Noodlewhores are just doing what any traitor without morals would do as cumskins are clearly the superior choice.
If ur Chang u can mog average white

IF ASIANS WANT WHITE COCK WHERE IS MY CUTE AZN GF:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If ur Chang u can mog average white
Cope inceltv made a video about a Asian male model that couldn’t get any dates on tinder compared to his normie white friends

Wasn't Babylon Middle Eastern and Egypt North African?
They are nowadays, but they were populated by the White man. Egypt was populated by Whites until it was mongrelized by the niggers of sub-Saharian Africa. Just look at Cleopatra, or Mark Anthony. They are always represented with an overwhelmingly White appearance. If you look at the kings of Babylon, they were clearly Whites too. You could say some were Persians, but Persians could be considered as White. Persians would be nowadays' Iranians.

Ancient Chinese were blond blue-eyed Aryans too :bigbrain:

They are nowadays, but they were populated by the White man. Egypt was populated by Whites until it was mongrelized by the niggers of sub-Saharian Africa. Just look at Cleopatra, or Mark Anthony. They are always represented with an overwhelmingly White appearance. If you look at the kings of Babylon, they were clearly Whites too. You could say some were Persians, but Persians could be considered as White. Persians would be nowadays' Iranians.
Neither Cleopatra nor Mark Anthony were Egyptian. Egyptians have been brown for thousands of years, not white.

Ancient Egyptians are mostly identical to their Modern counterparts. And Cleopatra and Mark Anthony were just foreign rulers nothing more.

Every race prefers their own naturally.
Noodles have been conditioned to find white ppl more attractive than their own. Plus Asian men have many negative stereotypes in the west.

Neither Cleopatra nor Mark Anthony were Egyptian. Egyptians have been brown for thousands of years, not white.
Cleopatra was born and died in Alexandria, Egypt. Many of the Ancient pharaos were White too. It wasn't until like 500 BC iirc that Egypt became mongrelized. Ben Klassen wrote a very good chapter dedicated to this in his book Nature's Eternal Religion.

Cleopatra was born and died in Alexandria, Egypt. Many of the Ancient pharaos were White too. It wasn't until like 500 BC iirc that Egypt became mongrelized. Ben Klassen wrote a very good chapter dedicated to this in his book Nature's Eternal Religion.
Cleopatra was Greek.

"mongrelized" kys

IMO European civilizations didn't really start to overtake Asian ones until the industrial revolution. Things like printing, paper, firearms, compasses, and etc. were first invented over in the east

Every race prefers their own naturally.
Noodles have been conditioned to find white ppl more attractive than their own. Plus Asian men have many negative stereotypes in the west.
Number one reason they hate Asian men is because we are ugly and low status and make them look bad by association. You will notice that even the most "self-hating" noodlewhores still hang out with other noodles (all WMAF of course) while they won't have a single Asian male friend.

IMO European civilizations didn't really start to overtake Asian ones until the industrial revolution. Things like printing, paper, firearms, compasses, and etc. were first invented over in the east
Well, as I said, Europe went through a period of obscurity due to Jewish-Christianity during the Middle Ages.

Cleopatra was Greek.

"mongrelized" kys
Saying Cleopatra was Greek is not really exact. She was descended from the Greek Ptolemy I, one of Alexander the Great's generals, but her family had been ruling Egypt for basically 300 years. So it's more correct to say she was of Greek ancestry, but she was also of Persian and Iranian ancestry, all of which can be considered White.

And yes, "mongrelized" is the right word to use.

Saying Cleopatra was Greek is not really exact. She was descended from the Greek Ptolemy I, one of Alexander the Great's generals, but her family had been ruling Egypt for basically 300 years. So it's more correct to say she was of Greek ancestry, but she was also of Persian and Iranian ancestry, all of which can be considered White.

And yes, "mongrelized" is the right word to use.
They all did incest. She was 90% Greek.

have you tried approaching a yellow foid?
THERE ARENT ANY WHERE I LIVE

ALL THE ONES I SPEAK TO ON THE INTERNET ALWAYS HAVE REALLY WEAK GAY LOOKING BOYFRIENDS SO RICECEL IS COPE

THERE ARENT ANY WHERE I LIVE

ALL THE ONES I SPEAK TO ON THE INTERNET ALWAYS HAVE REALLY WEAK GAY LOOKING BOYFRIENDS SO RICECEL IS COPE
Go to urban areas or move to the coastal areas. Those places are crawling with noodle foids

Also, I forgot saying, libertarianism and capitalism were ideals mainly developed by the White man (and admittedly, some good Jews such as Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises), and it wasn't until Japan started embracing capitalism that it became a first-world country. Even China, a supposedly communist nation, has partially outgrown its most darkest period by embracing the free-market economy, which as I said, was mainly developed by the White man.

:p

Also, I forgot saying, libertarianism and capitalism were ideals mainly developed by the White man (and admittedly, some good Jews such as Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises), and it wasn't until Japan started embracing capitalism that it became a first-world country. Even China, a supposedly communist nation, has partially outgrown its most darkest period by embracing the free-market economy, which as I said, was mainly developed by the White man.
Capitalism isn't an ideal it's a mode of production

Capitalism isn't an ideal it's a mode of production
Well, it depends on how you define capitalism and how you define an ideal. You can defend that capitalism is desirable from a moral standpoint. Wouldn't that be an ideal? Still, libertarianism is definitely an ideal, and libertarianism is closely related to capitalism and free-market economy.

Capitalism and communism are two sides of same shekel. And libertarianism is just cuckoldry, fuck your freedoms shit :lul:

Capitalism and communism are two sides of same shekel. And libertarianism is just cuckoldry, fuck your freedoms shit :lul:
Capitalism is the best and communism is the worst. There's no other thing. You could argue fascism is better, but fascism fails to realize the problem that the State is. The State is a tool used by the Jews to corrupt society. The ideal system would be a combination of libertarianism and fascism. That would be an anarcho-capitalist society based on White male supremacism. And freedom is not shit. Freedom is the only desirable future for the White man. A world where the White man can be free and rule over the inferior humans with no restriction. I am all for drug and gun legalization with no restrictions. Jews, Blacks, fags, mentally-handicapped and others, should either be exterminated or sold as property for the White man.

P.S.: Of course I also support the legalization of rape, because women would be considered as property.

A world where the White man can be free and rule over the inferior humans with no restriction. I am all for drug and gun legalization with no restrictions. Jews, Blacks, fags, mentally-handicapped and others, should either be exterminated or sold as property for the White man.

You are a weird jew. The white man would make a DNA test with you and put you where you belong (hand you over to israel like Hitler did, or just kill you). Drug addicts and alcoholics are the very definition of "Untermenschen".
And if white men own "Jews, Blacks, fags, mentally-handicapped and others" they will put their dick in them, just like they did before. Just like some inferior low IQ arabs fuck goats, with the difference that they can't breed with animals.

Asians are spreading white-fewer through their animes.
They make black haired and dark eyed DBZ-characters go "Übermensch" (blonde, blue/green eyed, much stronger/ better). They even call them "Super".
Let's say you are asian and a DBZ fan, you inherit a believe that "blonde etc." is "Super" = much better.
That's how you get white-fewer or a white-wish.

Last edited:
We are most well functioning race of men. We have the lowest divorce rate, we have lowest crime rate, and we are less likely to get put in prison .Yet noodles still hate us. We have high iq, Hongkonger have average of 108 iq , Japanese 106 and same with Koreans, Northern Chinese still have pretty high IQ. They still hate us and call us genetically inferior. WTF is wrong with noodlewhores?

Can you please tell me why?
Foids don't care about iq and low crime rates. infact they like violent males