Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are noodlewhores so self hating?

You are a weird jew. The white man would make a DNA test with you and put you where you belong (hand you over to israel like Hitler did, or just kill you). Drug addicts and alcoholics are the very definition of "Untermenschen".
And if white men own "Jews, Blacks, fags, mentally-handicapped and others" they will put their dick in them, just like they did before. Just like some inferior low IQ arabs fuck goats, with the difference that they can't breed with animals.
I am not a Jew. I assume you say that because I am half-Jewish, however, that doesn't make me a full Jew. Not only am I half-White, but I am also anti-semitic. I am therefore a White man. It wouldn't make sense to consider me as anything else considering I am who is advocating for this system to begin with.

Drug addicts and alcoholics aren't necessarily "Untermenschen". They can lose most of their mental faculties if they are overly addicted, but that is no reason to ban drugs for everyone. Also, that would mean the State would have to regulate the market, which is obviously unacceptable. Legalizing drugs would help the economy.

Yes, if White men own people considered Untermenschen, they might breed with them, but the offspring would also be property of the White father, so they wouldn't be free to roam in a decent White society. Also, that's why I said they should be exterminated. In my opinion, it is way better to kill all the Jews in the world than enslave them, because keeping them alive can be dangerous, but of course, I do respect the individual freedom of the White man, so I can't tell them what to do with the Jews they buy.

I am not a Jew. I assume you say that because I am half-Jewish, however, that doesn't make me a full Jew. Not only am I half-White, but I am also anti-semitic. I am therefore a White man. It wouldn't make sense to consider me as anything else considering I am who is advocating for this system to begin with.
You are not white, you have semitic blood in you. And that will be in your blood line forever.
European whites who are not mixed with jews don't have a semitic heritage.
Angelina Jolie is a decendant from semitics, look at her jewish traits (fat meaty lips and not lose earlopes( rezessive gene).
Jewish media praised her as most beautiful women, yet they knew that shes not white, that's why she got that title in the first place. The white women getting botox/ bimbo lips is a trend started by jews.
Drug addicts and alcoholics aren't necessarily "Untermenschen".
Yes they are.
They can lose most of their mental faculties if they are overly addicted, but that is no reason to ban drugs for everyone. Also, that would mean the State would have to regulate the market, which is obviously unacceptable. Legalizing drugs would help the economy.
3. Reich only had the worlds first anti-smoking-campain, they didn't ban nikotin or alcohol.
Yes, if White men own people considered Untermenschen, they might breed with them, but the offspring would also be property of the White father, so they wouldn't be free to roam in a decent White society. Also, that's why I said they should be exterminated. In my opinion, it is way better to kill all the Jews in the world than enslave them, because keeping them alive can be dangerous, but of course, I do respect the individual freedom of the White man, so I can't tell them what to do with the Jews they buy.
You still fall under the category "jew" if they make a DNA test with you, therefore you would be included in that extermination.

Last edited:
You are not white, you have semitic blood in you. And that will be in your blood line forever.
European whites who are not mixed with jews don't have a semitic heritage.
Angelina Jolie is a decendant from semitics, look at her jewish traits (fat meaty lips and not lose earlopes( rezessive gene).
Jewish media praised her as most beautiful "women", yet they knew that shes not white, that's why she got that title in the first place.

Yes they are.

3. Reich only had the worlds first anti-smoking-campain, they didn't ban nikotin or alcohol.

You still fall under the category "jew" if they make a DNA test with you, therefore you would be included in that extermination.
1. You said previously that I am a Jew, and not you say I am not White. How am I a Jew and not White? I am as White as I am Jewish. You either say I'm both White and Jewish, or that I'm none, but you can't say I'm a Jew, and say I'm not White. I am not fully White, but I am not a full Jew either. Also, I'm probably more White than Jewish in fact, because not all of my family on my mother's side is Jewish, so I'm actually closer to being White than to being Jewish.

2. The State shouldn't ban drugs because not only legalizing drugs would help the economy, but there's no reason to strip the White man of his liberty to take drugs if he wishes to.

3. I repeat, drug addicts aren't necessarily Untermenschen. Maybe the nazis though so, but I am not a nazi. I support nazism in many things, but I am an anarchist who sympathizes with nazism. You're thinking of street tramps who take all sorts of drugs and are mentally-disabled, but not everybody who gets addicted to drugs ends up like that.

4. Again, I am as White as I am Jewish, but aside from that, there are many Jews who have been well-respected in the anti-semitic Nazi Germany. Emil Maurice, prominent member of the SS and the Nazi Party, as well as Hitler's personal chauffeur, had Jewish ancestors. Helmuth Wilberg, a Luftwaffengeneral, was a half-Jewish Mischling. There's also open anti-semitics and Holocaust deniers who are very well-respected by nazi sympathizers nowadays, and are Jewish. Bobby Fischer, former world chess champion, was a full Jew and he openly endorsed nazism and denied the Holocaust. Also, even more importantly that all that, is the fact that we are talking about a hypothetical anarcho-capitalist society, so it would be founded on principles mostly determined by White men, but also by great thinkers such as Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises, who were both Jews. This would mean that certain Jews would be highly regarded in this society, despite the generalized anti-semitism. Ultimately, without Mises and specially Rothbard, we wouldn't be talking about anarcho-capitalism.

Sample size:1

If you're genuine Chang u will slay
Look up Kevin kreider he’s a Chang and admits his average white friends kill it on dating apps and he even tried asking noodle whores out and they told him they don’t find Asian men attractive. There’s videos on YouTube of his stories.

1. You said previously that I am a Jew, and not you say I am not White. How am I a Jew and not White? I am as White as I am Jewish. You either say I'm both White and Jewish, or that I'm none, but you can't say I'm a Jew, and say I'm not White. I am not fully White, but I am not a full Jew either. Also, I'm probably more White than Jewish in fact, because not all of my family on my mother's side is Jewish, so I'm actually closer to being White than to being Jewish.
You are mixed, period. Just like me.
If you go to stormfront and say " I'm probably more White than Jewish in fact, because not all of my family on my mother's side is Jewish, so I'm actually closer to being White than to being Jewish."
You will get titled as having a so called "white wish".
2. The State shouldn't ban drugs because not only legalizing drugs would help the economy, but there's no reason to strip the White man of his liberty to take drugs if he wishes to.
"If he want's to be an Untermensch, if he wishes to".
3. I repeat, drug addicts aren't necessarily Untermenschen. Maybe the nazis though so, but I am not a nazi. I support nazism in many things, but I am an anarchist who sympathizes with nazism. You're thinking of street tramps who take all sorts of drugs and are mentally-disabled, but not everybody who gets addicted to drugs ends up like that.
Yes they are per definition. Even nikotin-smokers fall under that category. Because they are addicts.
Simple as that, no matter if you are a brain dead meth user.
4. Again, I am as White as I am Jewish, but aside from that, there are many Jews who have been well-respected in the anti-semitic Nazi Germany. Emil Maurice, prominent member of the SS and the Nazi Party, as well as Hitler's personal chauffeur, had Jewish ancestors. Helmuth Wilberg, a Luftwaffengeneral, was a half-Jewish Mischling. There's also open anti-semitics and Holocaust deniers who are very well-respected by nazi sympathizers nowadays, and are Jewish. Bobby Fischer, former world chess champion, was a full Jew and he openly endorsed nazism and denied the Holocaust. Also, even more importantly that all that, is the fact that we are talking about a hypothetical anarcho-capitalist society, so it would be founded on principles mostly determined by White men, but also by great thinkers such as Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises, who were both Jews. This would mean that certain Jews would be highly regarded in this society, despite the generalized anti-semitism. Ultimately, without Mises and specially Rothbard, we wouldn't be talking about anarcho-capitalism.
"Again, I am as White as I am Jewish" thanks for clarrifying my point that you are a mischling.
You have forgotten Benjamin Freedman (most important jew in the world).
You also forgot David Cole who debunked the Holocaust, while being a jew himself.

"anti-semitic" is a term made up by the jews. Every time it is used, it is for jewish interrests only. It does not include arabs (who are semitic).

You are mixed, period. Just like me.
If you go to stormfront and say " I'm probably more White than Jewish in fact, because not all of my family on my mother's side is Jewish, so I'm actually closer to being White than to being Jewish."
You will get titled as having a so called "white wish".

"If he want's to be an Untermensch, if he wishes to".

Yes they are per definition. Even nikotin-smokers fall under that category. Because they are addicts.
Simple as that, no matter if you are a brain dead meth user.

"Again, I am as White as I am Jewish" thanks for clarrifying my point that you are a mischling.
You have forgotten Benjamin Freedman (most important jew in the world).
You also forgot David Cole who debunked the Holocaust, while being a jew himself.

"anti-semitic" is a term made up by the jews. Every time it is used, it is for jewish interrests only. It does not include arabs (who are semitic).
1. Yes, as I said I am mixed. Therefore I am not a Jew. I am partially Jewish and most of my heritage is White.

2. Being addicted to something is not being an Untermensch. Being addicted to masturbation would also make you an Untermensch? Addicted to gambling? Addicted to reading? Also, how do you define "addiction"? Where do you draw the line between liking to do something and being addicted? Because that line is subjective, it could only be made absolute by the evil tool that is the State.

3. Yes, I am a "Mischling" by definition, but so were Maurice or Wilberg. I don't deny being a Mischling. Also, I'm not sure why do you mention more examples of Jews who fight against the Jewish conspiracy. That was exactly the point I was trying to make.

4. Yes, I am aware the term "anti-semite" was created by Jews. Jews have a history of creating terms to marginalize their enemies. Much like "capitalism" was a term created by the Jew Karl Marx to refer to the honorable free-market economy, or the word "nazi" was created by the Jewish detractors of nazism during the 1920s. Yes, the nazis never referred to themselves as "nazis", or at least not initially. The Jews often create words to stigmatize their detractors, but their detractors end up adopting them anyways. Defenders of a free-market anarchist society call themselves "anarcho-capitalists" nowadays, even though the word "capitalism" was invented by Marx. I just wanted to clarify that I am aware that several of these terms were created initially by Jews, even though I use them myself.

Capitalism and communism are two sides of same shekel. And libertarianism is just cuckoldry, fuck your freedoms shit :lul:
Nah, communism is the movement that results from premises now in existence

1. Yes, as I said I am mixed. Therefore I am not a Jew. I am partially Jewish and most of my heritage is White.
"Not only am I half-White, but I am also anti-semitic. I am therefore a White man", that is what you said.
And i told you, you are not a "white man", you are a mischling/mixed.

I am also "anti-semitic" and half white, that does not make me a "white man", i can only achive that pale skin color if i don't get a tan, which i don't have hence i am not going to the beach and enjoy the water, i rather jerk off at home and drink and smoke.
I don't declare myself as a white man like you. I don't have a white wish /white fewer.
2. Being addicted to something is not being an Untermensch. Being addicted to masturbation would also make you an Untermensch? Addicted to gambling?
Yes
Addicted to reading?
No
Also, how do you define "addiction"? Where do you draw the line between liking to do something and being addicted? Because that line is subjective, it could only be made absolute by the evil tool that is the State.
Addiction is not = hobbies.
A good addiction like sport (which gives you dopamin) is not a bad addiction and therefore falls not under the category "Untermensch".
Because it will make yourself superior. Just like reading books (not comics (or propaganda news(jews paper)).
3. Yes, I am a "Mischling" by definition, but so were Maurice or Wilberg. I don't deny being a Mischling.
Fine, then don't call yourself a "white man" again.

Addiction is not = hobbies.
A good addiction like sport (which gives you dopamin) is not a bad addiction and therefore falls not under the category "Untermensch".
Because it will make yourself superior. Just like reading books (not comics (or propaganda news(jews paper)).
Ignoring all this semantic war about me being or not being White, which is again, depending on what you define as White, again, you are the one who's determining which addictions are good and which ones are bad. You cannot impose your view over other White men (unless of course, you aren't an anarchist libertarian). For example, you said that being addicted to gambling would make an Untermensch. You are the one saying that being addicted to gambling is bad. I could argue it could be good because things might turn out well for you and you end up getting a lot of money due to gambling. Gambling is only bad if you don't have good luck. You are using an absolutist logic to determine that something is good or bad. Nothing is good bad objectively and can't be determined by a human being. Good and bad don't exist. They are subjective terms. In consequence, you could say being addicted to certain drugs could be good for you. Some recreational drugs could be used to fuel your creativity to a degree. You're just saying some addictions are good and some are bad according to a subjective criteria and according to your opinion. I don't pretend to impose my opinion over other men's opinions in a subjective matter such as drug-addiction. As you said yourself, reading could also be bad. You cited propaganda and the Jewspaper as something negative, so you, yourself admit that reading isn't inherently good. Therefore, nothing is inherently good or bad aside from objective realities determined by nature, so you can't pretend to register all drug-addicts as Untermensch, because that's your subjective criteria.

Ignoring all this semantic war about me being or not being White, which is again, depending on what you define as White,
i am not defining it.
There are so many jews in the USA who are mixed over and over and over again with whites, yet produce anti-white propaganda.
Go to Stormfront and ask there if you are white. I can tell you, they all will say: " no you are not".
again, you are the one who's determining which addictions are good and which ones are bad.
I stand for my own, obvious reasons.
Only good addictions are sport and reading/ learning new things.
Only good addictions which make yourself superior are good, everything else that makes you inferior are "Untermensch" category.
You cannot impose your view over other White men (unless of course, you aren't an anarchist libertarian). For example, you said that being addicted to gambling would make an Untermensch. You are the one saying that being addicted to gambling is bad. I could argue it could be good because things might turn out well for you and you end up getting a lot of money due to gambling. Gambling is only bad if you don't have good luck.
Luck ? You dumbass jew.
How can you be a jew and be so low IQ? right you are mixed/ not a real jew like Bobby Fischer (unhuman high IQ).

Because your foids are driven by caveman day instincts and in those days if you put white cavemen and rice cavemen in a cave the whites would kill the rice. The facial features are less obvious though. Strong jaw means you can chew food better maybe, but what about the maxilla and the negative canthal tilt? idk

i am not defining it.
There are so many jews in the USA who are mixed over and over and over again with whites, yet produce anti-white propaganda.
Go to Stormfront and ask there if you are white. I can tell you, they all will say: " no you are not".

I stand for my own, obvious reasons.
Only good addictions are sport and reading/ learning new things.
Only good addictions which make yourself superior are good, everything else that makes you inferior are "Untermensch" category.

Luck ? You dumbass jew.
How can you be a jew and be so low IQ? right you are mixed/ not a real jew like Bobby Fischer (unhuman high IQ).
1. You are defining what being White is. We would have to determine a percentage of how much white blood you gotta have. I would probably say if you have over 90% white blood, you can be considered as White. If I don't have over 90% I have to be very close. I probably have at least 75% of White blood. My maternal grandmother as far as I know, is not Jewish. My maternal grandfather is, but probably he's not a full Jew either. I'm almost certain that only one of my great-grandparents was a Jew, so that would already mean I'm between 75% and 87.5% White at the very least, and I'm probably even more White than that if I kept going.

2. Again, you are determining what an Untermensch is. You can think what you want and you can dislike drug-addicts, but that's your subjective opinion, and you are the one drawing the line between just taking drugs and being addicted to drugs. You'd have to set an objective measure of addiction, which again, would be determined by your subjective criteria.

3. Saying I'm a dumbass Jew with low IQ doesn't mean anything. That's not an argument. That doesn't disprove anything I have said as far I can see. Also, I am quite certain I'm far from being low IQ.

4. Not really important, but also, I'd like to know your ethnicity. 'Cause you said you're mixed, but I'd like you to specify.

Last edited:
1. You are defining what being White is. We would have to determine a percentage of how much white blood you gotta have. I would probably say if you have over 90% white blood, you can be considered as White. If I don't have over 90% I have to be very close. I probably have at least 75% of White blood. My maternal grandmother as far as I know, is not Jewish. My maternal grandfather is, but probably he's not a full Jew either. I'm almost certain that only one of my great-grandparents was a Jew, so that would already mean I'm between 75% and 87.5% White at the very least, and I'm probably even more White than that if I kept going.
Please do me the favor and go to stormfront and ask them there how white you are.
They will wreck your white wish/ fewer dream.
2. Again, you are determining what an Untermensch is. You can think what you want and you can dislike drug-addicts, but that's your subjective opinion, and you are the one drawing the line between just taking drugs and being addicted to drugs. You'd have to set an objective measure of addiction, which again, would be determined by your subjective criteria.
Simple as that: taking drugs will make you addicted.

Also you said " only the white man in his ethnostate should do everything he want: killing, fucking, ethnics, taking drugs etc." It only means that you would also be raped and killed. A jew is a jew, period.
3. Saying I'm a dumbass Jew with low IQ doesn't mean anything. That's not an argument. That doesn't disprove anything I have said as far I can see. Also, I am quite certain I'm far from being low IQ.
You are def. not the dumbest person.
Comparing your IQ with a jew (bobby fisher) you are low IQ.
4. Not really important, but also, I'd like to know your ethnicity. 'Cause you said you're mixed, but I'd like you to specify.
egyptian, austrian.

Please do me the favor and go to stormfront and ask them there how white you are.
They will wreck your white wish/ fewer dream.

Simple as that: taking drugs will make you addicted.

Also you said " only the white man in his ethnostate should do everything he want: killing, fucking, ethnics, taking drugs etc." It only means that you would also be raped and killed. A jew is a jew, period.

You are def. not the dumbest person.
Comparing your IQ with a jew (bobby fisher) you are low IQ.

egyptian, austrian.
1. Well, the 90% rule was mentioned in fact by some user in Stormfront, so I didn't come up with that. According to that user, I'm very probably White. Still, that's not really important, because Stormfront does not define my thinking. Stormfront is Stormfront and I am I. The same way Hitler does not define my thinking. Even though I admire Hitler, I am neither a nazi, nor do I agree with all of Hitler's policies and political views. You are assuming I'm a nazi, which I am not. I am an anarcho-libertarian with sympathies for nazism.

2. "only the white man in his ethnostate". First of all, it's not an ethnostate. Israel is an ethnostate. This would be an anarchist society without a government, so it's not an "ethnostate". You could say "ethno-society", for the lack of a better term. Also, I wouldn't necessarily be raped and killed if I am not regarded as a Jew. I could be regarded as an Honorary Aryan, which is a title which existed in Nazi Germany. Again, I am likely not a Jew either according to the official criteria used by Nazi Germany. As I said, obviously, there would be Jews like Rothbard, who would be highly regarded in this society, because if Rothbard never existed, that anarcho-libertarian society they live in would've never existed to begin with, so it's safe to assume there would be at least some exceptions regarding which Jews are exterminated. Probably there'd be some kind of unofficial "Honorary Aryan" status. Specially if we assume I had a role in the creation of this anarchist society or if I had publicly expressed my anarcho-libertarian and White supremacist views.

3. Well, of course I am "dumb" when compared with Fischer. Everybody is smart and dumb depending on who you compare them. You're saying something meaningless. You're saying I'm not a genius with an IQ of 187? Fuck, I thought I was! Also, I don't think Jews are really more intelligent than Whites. I think they are just deceitful bastards.

Last edited:
So it's more correct to say she was of Greek ancestry, but she was also of Persian and Iranian ancestry, all of which can be considered White.
Many of the Ancient pharaos were White too.
Your definition of white certainly is very loose, it seems. By your logic, even white-colored Saudis are "white men".

f18230236259.jpg

It wasn't until like 500 BC iirc that Egypt became mongrelized.
Historylet moment.
They are nowadays, but they were populated by the White man.
They weren't. Aside from Ottoman leftovers, no one in Egypt looks actually white, at most, they can look Medditerreanan. Even genetic studies time and time again show the overall Egyptian population is the exact same as it was 1000s of years ago. Sure, there is some new Negro admixture, but there is also some new Albanian, Anatolian, and Circassion admixture too.
Egypt was populated by Whites until it was mongrelized by the niggers of sub-Saharian Africa.
Wrong, Egyptians while they do have negro blood, they are still 99% the same as their ancestors. This is like saying some Egyptians having Albanian/Turkish/Circassion blood means they're now a completley different race.
Just look at Cleopatra, or Mark Anthony. They are always represented with an overwhelmingly White appearance.
Mark Anthoy & Cleopatra has curly hair. That's not an "overwhelmingly white" appearance. Even their nose shape does not look white.

800px-Marcus_Antonius_marble_bust_in_the_Vatican_Museums.jpg
800px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

"my ancesor :)"

01f0b9b33d

Edit: Hell, her statue's nose is literally the same as this Iraqi woman's.

baghdad-iraq-october-1995-portrait-of-an-iraqi-woman-iraqis-finding-it-hard-to-maintain-standard-of-living-due-to-the-strict-un-sanctions-imposed-during-the-1990s-because-of-iraqs-invasion-of-kuwait-in-1990-PG7R28.jpg

If you look at the kings of Babylon, they were clearly Whites too.
This is clearly not white. Looks nothing like a Nordic, Slav, or Atlantid.
hammurabi-babylonian-king.jpg

"my ancestor :)"

98dabba7589ec08d530ac8c8b4123229

You could say some were Persians, but Persians could be considered as White. Persians would be nowadays' Iranians.
Are you a coping Persian? lol Here I thought you were a Nordist or something.
Babylon, Ancient Egypt, the Roman Empire, Nazi Germany. All that was created by the White man.
We Wuz Kangs!:lul::lul:
Still, that means that Egypt was ruled by Whites.
It's embarassing that you want to simplify it like that just to win an internet argument. We're talking of 5000 years of history here. I dont deny that the rulers of Egypt were definitley whiter than the average citizen, especially when you consider that during the Ottoman era, it was Turks/Albanians/Circassions ruling Egypt, who were obviously white, but to act like ancient pharoahs/rulers were not brown is pure delusion when we already have tons of portraits showing their physical appearance
Every race prefers their own naturally.
Noodles have been conditioned to find white ppl more attractive than their own. Plus Asian men have many negative stereotypes in the west.
Wrong, ever race prefers overwhelmingly white features.

Attachments

• roman-egyptian-encaustic-mummy-portrait-of-a-young-man-from-hawara-EX70P5.jpg
    roman-egyptian-encaustic-mummy-portrait-of-a-young-man-from-hawara-EX70P5.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
1. Well, the 90% rule was mentioned in fact by some user in Stormfront, so I didn't come up with that. According to that user, I'm very probably White. Still, that's not really important, because Stormfront does not define my thinking. Stormfront is Stormfront and I am I. The same way Hitler does not define my thinking. Even though I admire Hitler, I am neither a nazi, nor do I agree with all of Hitler's policies and political views. You are assuming I'm a nazi, which I am not. I am an anarcho-libertarian with sympathies for nazism.
No i'm not assuming that you are a "nazi". "Nazi" is a jewish invented term. And you are using and spreading it just like a typical jew. You are an Ashkenazi jew aren't you?
I don't give a damn about that user, he is a mixed/ Mischling just like you are.

2. "only the white man in his ethnostate". First of all, it's not an ethnostate. Israel is an ethnostate. This would be an anarchist society without a government, so it's not an "ethnostate". You could say "ethno-society", for the lack of a better term. Also, I wouldn't necessarily be raped and killed if I am not regarded as a Jew. I could be regarded as an Honorary Aryan, which is a title which existed in Nazi Germany. Again, I am likely not a Jew either according to the official criteria used by Nazi Germany. As I said, obviously, there would be Jews like Rothbard, who would be highly regarded in this society, because if Rothbard never existed, that anarcho-libertarian society they live in would've never existed to begin with, so it's safe to assume there would be at least some exceptions regarding which Jews are exterminated. Probably there'd be some kind of unofficial "Honorary Aryan" status. Specially if we assume I had a role in the creation of this anarchist society or if I had publicly expressed my anarcho-libertarian and White supremacist views.
If the 3. Reich were able to make DNA tests back then, none of your mentioned jews would have been mentioned by you. Which includes you. You would have never gotten a title like "honorary aryan".
3. Well, of course I am "dumb" when compared with Fischer. Everybody is smart and dumb depending on who you compare them. You're saying something meaningless. You're saying I'm not a genius with an IQ of 187? Fuck, I thought I was! Also, I don't think Jews are really more intelligent than Whites. I think they are just deceitful bastards.
The IQ measurment back than is not the same that it is today. Fisher's IQ is no longer that of 187.

LMAO THIS NIGGER IS A JEW ?!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: AND HE'S CALLING OTHERS MONGRELS AND ACTING LIKE HE'S A BLONDE BLUE EYED NORD:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your definition of white certainly is very loose, it seems. By your logic, even white-colored Saudis are "white men".

f18230236259.jpg

Wrong, Egyptians while they do have negro blood, they are still 99% the same as their ancestors. This is like saying some Egyptians having Albanian/Turkish/Circassion blood means they're now a completley different race.

Are you a coping Persian? lol Here I thought you were a Nordist or something.

It's embarassing that you want to simplify it like that just to win an internet argument. We're talking of 5000 years of history here. I dont deny that the rulers of Egypt were definitley whiter than the average citizen, especially when you consider that during the Ottoman era, it was Turks/Albanians/Circassions ruling Egypt, who were obviously white, but to act like ancient pharoahs/rulers were not brown is pure delusion when we already have tons of portraits showing their physical appearance

1. The line between Arabs and Whites can be loose indeed. It all depends on whether you consider Persians and Iranians White. I do not consider Arabs white, and Saudis are obviously Arabs, so no.

2. No, I have no Persian heritage as far as I know. I do think Persians could be considered Whites, much like Turks could be considered Whites. I am a White Western European with a percentage of Jewish ancestry.

3. It all depends on what pharaohs and which dynasties you want to look at. I could go into detail about this, since I have read considerably about this, but then I'd have to write a full history book over here. Still, it is undeniable that at the very least, many of the rulers and dynasties of Ancient Egypt, specially during its greatest period, were White.

me being or not being White, which is again, depending on what you define as White, again
You could easily extend the meaning of white to indians and asians if you stretched it far enough. As far as I'm personally concerned, being white means having pink/peach skin + caucasion skull + a phenotype predominatley found among Europeans.

Obviously, races have grey areas in them, so there will no doubt be overlaps. Would you consider this Iraqi woman to be white?

Deena+Shakir+(3-29-2010).jpg
refile-quality-repeat-an-iraqi-woman-shows-her-hand-decorated-with-traditional-henna-patterns-inside-a-salon-in-basrairaq-may-3-2017-picture-taken-may-3-2017-reutersessam-al-sudani-2CP5M9E.jpg
tamara-dhia.jpg

You could easily extend the meaning of white to indians and asians if you stretched it far enough. As far as I'm personally concerned, being white means having pink/peach skin + caucasion skull + a phenotype predominatley found among Europeans.

Obviously, races have grey areas in them, so there will no doubt be overlaps. Would you consider this Iraqi woman to be white?

Deena+Shakir+(3-29-2010).jpg
Well, since I know she's Iraqi, I wouldn't consider her White. I must say, though, physical appearance does not guarantee someone being White. Most Jews look White, but they are not. Jews and Whites are a different race even though they can look very similar. If you think the physical features you just described define a White man, then I could be considered a White man since most of my heritage is White. Still, as I said, I wouldn't consider physical appearance as the most defining indicator. It is important to look White to be considered White of course, but I think genetics are a way better indicator. If your heritage is White or mostly White and you look White, then you would mostly be considered White. However, you can look White and be a full Jew.

LMAO THIS NIGGER IS A JEW ?!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: AND HE'S CALLING OTHERS MONGRELS AND ACTING LIKE HE'S A BLONDE BLUE EYED NORD:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
No. I have Jewish ancestry. I neither practice the Jewish religion, nor do I consider myself a Jew ethnically or religiously, nor have I ever claimed to be a blue-eyed nord. I am a Western European. Hitler wasn't blond or blue-eyed either. Also, my Jewish heritage comes from my mother's side, and I have no relation with my mother since several years ago because she is a lying whore. I do not recognize my Jewish heritage at the very least.

1. The line between Arabs and Whites can be loose indeed.
The line between pretty much any race is loose.
It all depends on whether you consider Persians and Iranians White.
It depends on your defintiion of white to begin with. however, your posts sounded like the typical Noridc larp that likes to claim blonde people ruled the world.
I do not consider Arabs white, and Saudis are obviously Arabs, so no.
So these Syrian Arabs are not white according to you? lol

Syria5
Syria6
1600x900
Syriancollage

2. No, I have no Persian heritage as far as I know. I do think Persians could be considered Whites, much like Turks could be considered Whites. I am a White Western European with a percentage of Jewish ancestry.
Your defintion of white is very loose, especially since your initial posts gave off the impression that you were a nordist.
Still, it is undeniable that at the very least, many of the rulers and dynasties of Ancient Egypt, specially during its greatest period, were White.
No, It would be more accurate to say the ruling classes of Iran and Egypt were whitER than the average citizen, though not Nordic white, in which case I would agree with your premise.

Like how a Swede is WhitER than an Italian, and an Italian is whitER than a Greek, or a Greek is whitER than an Iranian, and an Iranian is whitER than an Arab, and an Arab is whitER than an Indian. It's a gradual change.

No i'm not assuming that you are a "nazi". "Nazi" is a jewish invented term. And you are using and spreading it just like a typical jew. You are an Ashkenazi jew aren't you?
I don't give a damn about that user, he is a mixed/ Mischling just like you are.

If the 3. Reich were able to make DNA tests back then, none of your mentioned jews would have been mentioned by you. Which includes you. You would have never gotten a title like "honorary aryan".

The IQ measurment back than is not the same that it is today. Fisher's IQ is no longer that of 187.
1. Again, using terms created by Jews does not mean anything. I would also call myself a "capitalist", even though that term was created by the Jewish pig Karl Marx. And I am not an Ashkenazi Jew because I am not a Jew. Having Jewish ancestry is not being a Jew. Also, you don't know if said user from Stormfront is of mixed race. He never mentioned any sort of non-White ancestry on his part. He simply was asked to draw the line, and the thought 90% was a good indicator.

2. Again, we're not talking about Nazi Germany, we're talking about me and my anarcho-libertarian society.

3. That's not important. The point is it's obvious I'm not as intelligent as Fischer.

We are most well functioning race of men. We have the lowest divorce rate, we have lowest crime rate, and we are less likely to get put in prison .Yet noodles still hate us. We have high iq, Hongkonger have average of 108 iq , Japanese 106 and same with Koreans, Northern Chinese still have pretty high IQ. They still hate us and call us genetically inferior. WTF is wrong with noodlewhores?

Can you please tell me why?
They are just displaying their true nature. Ironically, the best type of men, in my opinion, got the worst type of foid(noodlewhore). They only seek for attention, and they pursue the worst type or the easiest one idk

The line between pretty much any race is loose.

It depends on your defintiion of white to begin with. however, your posts sounded like the typical Noridc larp that likes to claim blonde people ruled the world.

So these Syrian Arabs are not white according to you? lol

View attachment 640512View attachment 640513View attachment 640514View attachment 640516

Your defintion of white is very loose, especially since your initial posts gave off the impression that you were a nordist.

No, It would be more accurate to say the ruling classes of Iran and Egypt were whitER than the average citizen, though not Nordic white, in which case I would agree with your premise.

Like how a Swede is WhitER than an Italian, and an Italian is whitER than a Greek, or a Greek is whitER than an Iranian, and an Iranian is whitER than an Arab, and an Arab is whitER than an Indian. It's a gradual change.
1. Again, looking at those pictures would be hard to know whether they're White or not if I didn't know beforehand. Obviously, the women in the first and third pictures do not like White, but the guy on the second picture does look White, even if he's not. I would not know he's Syrian, but again, physical appearance does not guarantee anything. As I said, many Jews and Arabs look White.

2. I never claimed to be a nordist. I am a White supremacist. White includes the Nordics, the Germans, the Saxons, the Mediterranians, etc. I never claimed ones to be superior to others. Hitler was a German nationalist because he ultimately considered the Germans to be the Master Race. I disagree. I consider all the White people to be the Master Race. I never claimed to be a nordist. That was your perception. I never talked about Nordic whites.

3. Again, as I said, I don't think of Nordics as being whiter than Mediterraneans, for example. I consider them all part of the White race. Even if ones are "whiter" in the sense that their skin is paler, they all form part of a same ethnic group and should be united as a race.

4. This is not too important but I don't understand why do you write "WhitER", with the e and the r on caps. I assume it's obviously a reference to Elliot Rodger, but what does Rodger have to do with anything? Is it because he was of mixed race, so you're trying to imply that I am of mixed race? Anyway, it's not really important, since that's not a relevant point, but I wanted to mention that.

Well, since I know she's Iraqi, I wouldn't consider her White.
How does her being Iraqi make her not white, but if she were arbitrarily born in Iran or Turkey, she would be white?
I must say, though, physical appearance does not guarantee someone being White.
lmao Caught you!:feelsthink:

Hilarious you say this yet in one of your previous posts your argument for Cleopatra or Mark Antony being white is that they "looked white". JFL if you dont think those Iraqi women I posted look even WHITER than the statues of Cleopatra and Mark Antony considering those Iraqi women have smaller noses more similar to Europeans + straight hair whereas Cleo/Mark have wavy hair in their statue depictions.
Most Jews look White, but they are not.
Jews and Whites are a different race even though they can look very similar.
Ashkenazis are white-ish no different to Turks. Asheknazis have tons of German/Russian genes. It's pure delusion to claim Jews are not European.
If you think the physical features you just described define a White man, then I could be considered a White man since most of my heritage is White.
Okay.
Still, as I said, I wouldn't consider physical appearance as the most defining indicator.
Of course you would, your entire larp in this thread was looking at vaguely-white Caucasions and determining they were white men based on nothing but their physical appearance. You have no genetic studies on the Babylonians or Egyptians that show they were genetically Europeans, you're basing that off of physical appearance ALONE
It is important to look White to be considered White of course, but I think genetics are a way better indicator.
Fuck no. Look. White is a social construct. This much is true. You can define whitness in three ways

1. White-skinned Caucasions irrelevant of their genetics.
2. White-skinned Caucasions who are genetically Europeans
3. Genetic Europeans regardless of skin color.

In case 1, you would consider white Iranians, white Arabs, white Turks, etc to be white.
In case 2, you would consider only white-skinned Europeans, meaning no Italians, Greeks, Slavs who are brown/mongol mixed.
In case 3, you ONLY consider Europeans to be white, menaing a brown Italian is white but a blue-eyed Palestinian is NOT white.

This Paki is genetically non-European, yet looks white.

Paki10

Meanwhile, this Italian is genetcally European, yet looks non-white.

Ett20pgfn9041

Plus, Chechnyans and Circassions are 100% not European genetically and cluser closer to Iranians, yet you would definitley say these Chechnyan Muslims are white. Even though they are genetically NOT European

Chechnya muslims

If your heritage is White or mostly White and you look White, then you would mostly be considered White. However, you can look White and be a full Jew.
Again, you have a loose defintion of white. For me, I dont like to say someone is or isn't white per say, but that race 1 is whiter than race 2. Like saying Indians are whiter than Negroes due to having more Iranian mixture. Something like that.
No. I have Jewish ancestry. I neither practice the Jewish religion, nor do I consider myself a Jew ethnically or religiously, nor have I ever claimed to be a blue-eyed nord. I am a Western European. Hitler wasn't blond or blue-eyed either. Also, my Jewish heritage comes from my mother's side, and I have no relation with my mother since several years ago because she is a lying whore. I do not recognize my Jewish heritage at the very least.
That's all well and good, but you're still partially Jewish.

You are a turk that is now out of prison. What will you do now? open a kebab house and sell the lowest quality of meat to blonde, blue eyed nord?

How does her being Iraqi make her not white, but if she were arbitrarily born in Iran or Turkey, she would be white?

lmao Caught you!:feelsthink:

Hilarious you say this yet in one of your previous posts your argument for Cleopatra or Mark Antony being white is that they "looked white". JFL if you dont think those Iraqi women I posted look even WHITER than the statues of Cleopatra and Mark Antony considering those Iraqi women have smaller noses more similar to Europeans + straight hair whereas Cleo/Mark have wavy hair in their statue depictions.

Ashkenazis are white-ish no different to Turks. Asheknazis have tons of German/Russian genes. It's pure delusion to claim Jews are not European.

Okay.

Of course you would, your entire larp in this thread was looking at vaguely-white Caucasions and determining they were white men based on nothing but their physical appearance. You have no genetic studies on the Babylonians or Egyptians that show they were genetically Europeans, you're basing that off of physical appearance ALONE

Fuck no. Look. White is a social construct. This much is true. You can define whitness in three ways

1. White-skinned Caucasions irrelevant of their genetics.
2. White-skinned Caucasions who are genetically Europeans
3. Genetic Europeans regardless of skin color.

In case 1, you would consider white Iranians, white Arabs, white Turks, etc to be white.
In case 2, you would consider only white-skinned Europeans, meaning no Italians, Greeks, Slavs who are brown/mongol mixed.
In case 3, you ONLY consider Europeans to be white, menaing a brown Italian is white but a blue-eyed Palestinian is NOT white.

This Paki is genetically non-European, yet looks white.

View attachment 640521

Meanwhile, this Italian is genetcally European, yet looks non-white.

View attachment 640522

Plus, Chechnyans and Circassions are 100% not European genetically and cluser closer to Iranians, yet you would definitley say these Chechnyan Muslims are white. Even though they are genetically NOT European

View attachment 640523

Again, you have a loose defintion of white. For me, I dont like to say someone is or isn't white per say, but that race 1 is whiter than race 2. Like saying Indians are whiter than Negroes due to having more Iranian mixture. Something like that.

That's all well and good, but you're still partially Jewish.
1. I did say that Cleopatra and Mark Anthony looked White. I will admit I did not look at Cleopatra's representations from that time and just judged based on a mental image of her, but even with that, she was still White because she was descended from Greeks. Still, the fact that they look or not look White is not relevant because they WERE White.

2. As I said, we would have to determine where we draw the line between the Arab race and the Persian or Middle-Eastern White races.

3. "White is a social construct". It may be a social construct in the sense that society could determine what's considered white or not, but it is undeniable that races do exist and there's a White and a Black race. Obviously, no one would say a Nigerian is White. The "social construct" is where do we draw the line. What can't be denied is that there's a White race and that races are genetically different to each other. There's obviously biological characteristics that correspond with the race of the individual, so that's not a social construct. Races do exist.

4. No, I am not Jewish. "You're partially Jewish". That doesn't mean anything. You also are. If we look at it the way you want to, then we're all Africans, because the first humans were from there and we all descent from them. No. I am not Jewish. I have Jewish ancestry as many other White men do. I am not a Jew nor have I ever been a Jew. I have never identified or been considered a Jew. I have never practiced the Jewish religion. I am uncircumcised. And more important than all of the rest, I am overwhelmingly White.

1. Again, looking at those pictures would be hard to know whether they're White or not if I didn't know beforehand.
All you're doing is proving my point. How then can you claim Babylonians and Egyptians were white when you can't even fucking tell that supposed "mongrerlized" Iraqi women are white or not.
Obviously, the women in the first and third pictures do not like White
>white skin
>caucasion skull
>BLUE eyes
>not white

lol
lmao even
rofl if you will

Syrian child 1
Syrian2

but the guy on the second picture does look White, even if he's not. I would not know he's Syrian, but again, physical appearance does not guarantee anything. As I said, many Jews and Arabs look White.
If phsyical appearance does not garuntee anything, WHY ARE YOU BLATHETING ABOUT EGYPTIANS BEING WHITE BASED ON NOTHING BUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE?!?!
2. I never claimed to be a nordist. I am a White supremacist. White includes the Nordics, the Germans, the Saxons, the Mediterranians, etc. I never claimed ones to be superior to others. Hitler was a German nationalist because he ultimately considered the Germans to be the Master Race. I disagree. I consider all the White people to be the Master Race. I never claimed to be a nordist. That was your perception. I never talked about Nordic whites.
The way you talk makes you sound Nordic, and you're delusion. Heiarchies exist among everyone, even incels. It is delusional for even a white supremacist to claim that Europeans are all equal among each other when we can see this is clearly not the case. Slavs have uglier faces. Nords are taller. Meds have more features shared with Middle Easterners. You're line of logic is hilarious in how flawed it is.

3. Again, as I said, I don't think of Nordics as being whiter than Mediterraneans, for example. I consider them all part of the White race.
Well, you'd be the odd one out. Nords are indeed whiter than Meds and an actual white European like @METALMILITA88 would agree with me. Whenever anyone things of white people, they think of Nords, not Meds. So Nords are indeed whiter than Meds, especially since they have traits like pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair which is what people associate with whiteness.
Even if ones are "whiter" in the sense that their skin is paler, they all form part of a same ethnic group
They are not all part of the same ethnic group. Irish are not the same as Greeks

044fd5813ca684459900287d832808c1
Varg is right

should be united as a race.
You wanting Europeans to unify has Zero. 0. Zero. 0 correlation with what we're talking about.
4. This is not too important but I don't understand why do you write "WhitER", with the e and the r on caps. I assume it's obviously a reference to Elliot Rodger, but what does Rodger have to do with anything? Is it because he was of mixed race, so you're trying to imply that I am of mixed race? Anyway, it's not really important, since that's not a relevant point, but I wanted to mention that.
I mean whiter. Just whiter. Nothing to do with Elliot.

Nords are whiter than Italics.
Italics are whiter than Hellens
Hellens are whiter than Iranians
Iranians are whiter than Arabs
Arabs are whiter than Indians

It's a gradual change. There isn't some magic barrier in some part of the world that determines whether someone is 100% white or 100% brown.

All you're doing is proving my point. How then can you claim Babylonians and Egyptians were white when you can't even fucking tell that supposed "mongrerlized" Iraqi women are white or not.

>white skin
>caucasion skull
>BLUE eyes
>not white

lol
lmao even
rofl if you will

View attachment 640526View attachment 640530

If phsyical appearance does not garuntee anything, WHY ARE YOU BLATHETING ABOUT EGYPTIANS BEING WHITE BASED ON NOTHING BUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE?!?!

The way you talk makes you sound Nordic, and you're delusion. Heiarchies exist among everyone, even incels. It is delusional for even a white supremacist to claim that Europeans are all equal among each other when we can see this is clearly not the case. Slavs have uglier faces. Nords are taller. Meds have more features shared with Middle Easterners. You're line of logic is hilarious in how flawed it is.

Well, you'd be the odd one out. Nords are indeed whiter than Meds and an actual white European like @METALMILITA88 would agree with me. Whenever anyone things of white people, they think of Nords, not Meds. So Nords are indeed whiter than Meds, especially since they have traits like pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair which is what people associate with whiteness.

They are not all part of the same ethnic group. Irish are not the same as Greeks

View attachment 640532View attachment 640528

You wanting Europeans to unify has Zero. 0. Zero. 0 correlation with what we're talking about.

I mean whiter. Just whiter. Nothing to do with Elliot.

Nords are whiter than Italics.
Italics are whiter than Hellens
Hellens are whiter than Iranians
Iranians are whiter than Arabs
Arabs are whiter than Indians

It's a gradual change. There isn't some magic barrier in some part of the world that determines whether someone is 100% white or 100% brown.
You just replied to the previous comment twice, but I will respond to this again.

1. I am not saying Babylonians and Egyptians are White because of their physical appearance. Again, the dynasty of Cleopatra, started by Ptolemy I, was White, since Ptolemy I was Greek. Also, we know they were White because they are the ancestors of today's White race.

2. I never claimed Europeans to be equal. Nordics are not equal to Irish or Slavs. The same way Chinese people are different from Japanese people, yet most of us would argue that the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Mongols, Filipinos, Thais, etc. are part of an ethnic family on East Asia. Even if Cambodians are clearly different to the Japanese.

3. I apologize for the Elliot assumption. Obviously it's easy to associate the ER to Elliot Rodger in this forum. Anyway, it's not important.

You are a turk that is now out of prison. What will you do now? open a kebab house and sell the lowest quality of meat to blonde, blue eyed nord?
Hello @Darkness to light

1. I did say that Cleopatra and Mark Anthony looked White. I will admit I did not look at Cleopatra's representations from that time and just judged based on a mental image of her, but even with that, she was still White because she was descended from Greeks. Still, the fact that they look or not look White is not relevant because they WERE White.

Being descended from Greeks does not make her white. Greeks are considerably swarthy, especially in the past, and modern Greeks tend to be whiter due to more Slavic blood and less contact with MENA that they had in the past.

Greekguy1

How do you know they were white if you have no genetic evidence and they dont look white? You can'r even tell if a bunch of Iraqi women are white or not, but you insist Cleo and Mark were white because uuuuuuhhhhhh reasons, OKAY!?:soy:
2. As I said, we would have to determine where we draw the line between the Arab race and the Persian or Middle-Eastern White races.
You could make a case that Southern Arabs are less white, but you're deluding yourself BAD if you think Northern Arabs (Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis) are not on the same "level" of whitness as Turks and Persians

Iraqi men

3. "White is a social construct". It may be a social construct in the sense that society could determine what's considered white or not, but it is undeniable that races do exist and there's a White and a Black race. Obviously, no one would say a Nigerian is White. The "social construct" is where do we draw the line. What can't be denied is that there's a White race and that races are genetically different to each other. There's obviously biological characteristics that correspond with the race of the individual, so that's not a social construct. Races do exist.
Never denied races exist. I have no idea why you're bringing up Niggers when we were talking of Caucasions. I simply said there are grey areas and you are very loose in your definition of white, ergo, you end up lumping those grey areas as if they are just as white as a Swede or Icelander.
4. No, I am not Jewish. "You're partially Jewish". That doesn't mean anything. You also are. If we look at it the way you want to, then we're all Africans, because the first humans were from there and we all descent from them. No. I am not Jewish. I have Jewish ancestry as many other White men do. I am not a Jew nor have I ever been a Jew. I have never identified or been considered a Jew. I have never practiced the Jewish religion. I am uncircumcised. And more important than all of the rest, I am overwhelmingly White.
>having a literal mental breakdown at being called a Jew
>accusing me of being a Jew
>accusing Europeans of being Jews
>denying is Jewishness 8 times in 1 deranged rant

Geez, relax dude.:forcedsmile::feelsjuice: I will say this: I'm glad we have a new lolcow on this board, @Caesercel was getting kinda old, especially after he started denying green eyes being a white trait

You just replied to the previous comment twice, but I will respond to this again.
What? No I didnt/
1. I am not saying Babylonians and Egyptians are White because of their physical appearance.
That's exactly what you said.
Again, the dynasty of Cleopatra, started by Ptolemy I, was White, since Ptolemy I was Greek.
Greeks being white per say is up for debate, especially Ancient Greeks when they were mixing with Anatolians, Syrians, Armenians, Egyptians and Lebanese.
Also, we know they were White because they are the ancestors of today's White race.
What???
2. I never claimed Europeans to be equal. Nordics are not equal to Irish or Slavs. The same way Chinese people are different from Japanese people, yet most of us would argue that the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Mongols, Filipinos, Thais, etc. are part of an ethnic family on East Asia. Even if Cambodians are clearly different to the Japanese.
Yes, I never denied Europeans are a vaguely defined group, however, that doesn't mean there are not Europeans (Icelanders) who are whiter than other Europeans (Italians). Just like how Japanese are MORE Mongoloid than Filipinos who have some Australoid/Caucasion mixture. Or how Mongols have more Turkic/Russian admixture.

Hello @Darkness to light

Being descended from Greeks does not make her white. Greeks are considerably swarthy, especially in the past, and modern Greeks tend to be whiter due to more Slavic blood and less contact with MENA that they had in the past.

View attachment 640533

How do you know they were white if you have no genetic evidence and they dont look white? You can'r even tell if a bunch of Iraqi women are white or not, but you insist Cleo and Mark were white because uuuuuuhhhhhh reasons, OKAY!?:soy:

You could make a case that Southern Arabs are less white, but you're deluding yourself BAD if you think Northern Arabs (Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis) are not on the same "level" of whitness as Turks and Persians

View attachment 640535

Never denied races exist. I have no idea why you're bringing up Niggers when we were talking of Caucasions. I simply said there are grey areas and you are very loose in your definition of white, ergo, you end up lumping those grey areas as if they are just as white as a Swede or Icelander.

>having a literal mental breakdown at being called a Jew
>accusing me of being a Jew
>accusing Europeans of being Jews
>denying is Jewishness 8 times in 1 deranged rant

Geez, relax dude.:forcedsmile::feelsjuice: I will say this: I'm glad we have a new lolcow on this board, @Caesercel was getting kinda old, especially after he started denying green eyes being a white trait
1. It's not because "uuuuuuh reasons" it's because they were Greeks and Greeks are White. It's not too hard to understand.

2. I said Arabs are not White, but I never drew the line, so you're assuming I wouldn't consider those guys white.

3. I bring up niggers as a way to prove my point that races exist, so "White" is not a social construct because, even if gray areas can exist, there's clearly a group of people that could be considered White. The difficult task would be determining where to draw the line between Whites and other races, but Whites do exist, so it's not a "social construct".

4. I never accused you of beings a Jew, I was just making a point to disprove my supposed Jewishness. I am White enough to be considered White. I never accused Europeans of being Jews either. I said some Europeans have Jewish ancestry, but I guess you feel the need to manipulate what I said, the classical "straw man".

especially after he started denying green eyes being a white trait
White bird shit skin is a white trait.
White bird shit skin paired with black is a white trait.
White bird shit skind paired with yellow piss is a white trait.

Why lions have brown eyes? If they are superior of all animals, why not have blue/green eyes?

What? No I didnt/

That's exactly what you said.

Greeks being white per say is up for debate, especially Ancient Greeks when they were mixing with Anatolians, Syrians, Armenians, Egyptians and Lebanese.

What???

Yes, I never denied Europeans are a vaguely defined group, however, that doesn't mean there are not Europeans (Icelanders) who are whiter than other Europeans (Italians). Just like how Japanese are MORE Mongoloid than Filipinos who have some Australoid/Caucasion mixture. Or how Mongols have more Turkic/Russian admixture.
1. Yes, you did. You wrote two different responses to the same comment.

2. No, I did not. I said they looked White, but I never claimed that to be the only reason they were.

3. Again, you're saying there's Europeans with a whiter skin tone than others, but that doesn't mean anything. There's many Portuguese and Spanish people who don't look as White as many Jews or those Arabs from the pictures you posted, but we wouldn't say Portuguese people aren't White, would we? It is true they were heavily mongrelized during the muslim occupation of the Iberian peninsula, but they are still mostly white in heritage. Your argument about the color of the skin does not mean anything. You are not proving anything.

lolcow on this board,
The sheer irony in that statement. One could almost inaccurately presume that it was a self aware double joke. But we certainly know self awareness is not a strong suite in this case

The sheer irony in that statement. One could almost inaccurately presume that it was a self aware double joke. But we certainly know self awareness is not a strong suite in this case
286days wow man, you earn my respect. On the other hand, counting all my days jerking off, you would have to kiss my ass for being a trucel. Ffs kiss my ass, i demand it, i am the biggest worm in here (not talking about penis size).

What's more accurate? Saying Keanu Reeves is Asian or partially Asian?
He is mixed/ a mischling. Just like you are not a white man, he is none either.

He is mixed/ a mischling. Just like you are not a white man, he is none either.
Fair. I just said that because he laughed at me saying I'm not a Jew. Somebody who says I'm a Jew, also has to accept that I am White. I am either both or neither. Although, again I'm still more White, but whatever.

What's more accurate? Saying Keanu Reeves is Asian or partially Asian?
He's a mongrel.

Fair. I just said that because he laughed at me saying I'm not a Jew. Somebody who says I'm a Jew, also has to accept that I am White. I am either both or neither. Although, again I'm still more White, but whatever.
You're either 100% white or you're ethnic. One-drop rule because cumskin genes are recessive.

You're either 100% white or you're ethnic. One-drop rule because cumskin genes are recessive.
Well, 100% White doesn't exist because all humans in the world have common ancestors, so nobody is 100% of any race.

You are both period. Why do we have to talk about obvious stuff like this? Are we that low IQ?