Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are niggers allowed to be mad about slavery over a century ago but ugly men aren't allowed to be mad about historically being weeded out?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, why not?

and don't give me the "ancestor" excuse. I had a nigger roommate who was born in africa a few years ago and even he complained about racism in the united states. he was anti trump and what not. so his ancestors weren't former slaves.

yet an incel says women having choice is bad and they are stupid because "muh history"

guess what idiot bluepillers, history is BRUTAL. I AM TALKING BRUTAL TORTURE DEATH PENALTIES TIER.

Do you support that? if not, then eat shit and die

Why are Slavs not allowed to be mad about raiding, kidnapping and slavery done by Turkic tribes and being treated as second class citizen in Western Europe? PAY REPARATIONS!

The slave reparations thing is such BS.

As for ugly men, most are bluepilled anyways. Believe it or not blackpilled incels is a tiny tiny group in relation to the population.

Black guys have it good. Plenty of key positive stereotypes that even racist whites believe in or perpetuate. When black guys get hated on the haters still think black dicks are big.

Black guys have it good. Plenty of key positive stereotypes that even racist whites believe in or perpetuate. When black guys get hated on the haters still think black dicks are big.
Yodoyee
5' 10" ethnic adult cursed with a babyface
★★

JoinedDec 28, 2017Posts112Online2h 1m

@Colvin76 these people are too obvious.

qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

During one of my approaches, a foid literally said this to me: "You're probably one of those black guys with a small dick haha! piss off loser." Keep in mid, this is with full clothes and 6ft social distance. BBC halo doesn't exist when you're not Tyrone (tall, GL, etc). Stormcopers wont touch...

Regarding the above, the stereotype still stands. She said, "one of those black guys with a small dick," implying that black guys usually DON'T have a small dick. Meanwhile, other ethnic groups are stereotyped as HAVING small dicks.

How do these even go hand in hand what actual history is there of ugly men getting axed from the gene pool in droves to make them comparable :lul: Even though “ugly” people are breeding in droves to the point were the population is increasing.

Because niggers have tyrones.

Incels have zero attractive individuals to represent us so no one gives a shit about us

Because niggers have tyrones.

Incels have zero attractive individuals to represent us so no one gives a shit about us
Niggers also have jewish propaganda.

Oxymoron cope. Incels have zero attractive individuals to represent us because attractive individuals are not incels.

It makes no sense.

American Slavery happened over 150 years ago and nearly every other country & race had slaves at one point.

Discrimination against ugly men and short men STILL CONTINUES TO HAPPEN TODAY and has been increasing ever since foids got rights & freedom.

It makes no sense.

American Slavery happened over 150 years ago and nearly every other country & race had slaves at one point.

Discrimination against ugly men and short men STILL CONTINUES TO HAPPEN TODAY and has been increasing ever since foids got rights & freedom.
IT HAS ALWAYS OCCURED

LOOKISM IS ETERNAL

Oxymoron cope. Incels have zero attractive individuals to represent us because attractive individuals are not incels.
My point is that only groups with attractive individuals get any respect.
Whites have chads, blacks have tyrones, arabs have chaddams and incels have..... ABSOLUTELY NOONE.

My point is that only groups with attractive individuals get any respect.
Whites have chads, blacks have tyrones, arabs have chaddams and incels have..... ABSOLUTELY NOONE.
You need to stop drinking bro. Seriously just stop.

Seriously, why not?

and don't give me the "ancestor" excuse. I had a nigger roommate who was born in africa a few years ago and even he complained about racism in the united states. he was anti trump and what not. so his ancestors weren't former slaves.

yet an incel says women having choice is bad and they are stupid because "muh history"

guess what idiot bluepillers, history is BRUTAL. I AM TALKING BRUTAL TORTURE DEATH PENALTIES TIER.

Do you support that? if not, then eat shit and die
BASED we are the true holocaust victims and the oppressed its not the jews or the blacks

Why are Slavs not allowed to be mad about raiding, kidnapping and slavery done by Turkic tribes
Because Slavs were raiders too and laid siege to Constantinople numerous times

You're not entitled to be mad Sweaty.