Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are new female staff nice to me at first and later change....

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Whenever we receive new female staff whether it is Thai or Filipina theya re alwasys nice and polite to me but after weeks they start treating me as I am invisible. Is it dueto the fact that other female staff tell them that I am single or what could it be?

They see you as ugly and they immediately assume you'll be a submissive orbiter they can abuse. When they find out otherwise, you become trash.

They are nice to you not for your sake but to make good impression to new boss. Once they settle in they show their hatred

Well everyone starts talking about how you are so weird and creepy and that she should watch her back when she's talking with you. They know if ur a misogynist ya know xD

They only pretend to be nice when it makes them look good.

Whenever we receive new female staff whether it is Thai or Filipina theya re alwasys nice and polite to me but after weeks they start treating me as I am invisible. Is it dueto the fact that other female staff tell them that I am single or what could it be?
They are probably nice to everyone while establishing themselves at work and then it is back to business as usual.

Incels are repulsive to normies and femoids. It's in the human nature to bully and incels are the easiest prey. They want us all to die.
Also this:

They only pretend to be nice when it makes them look good.

Females wear a mask of kindness but their true nature always comes out eventually

It's like meeting strangers, they would be "nice" at first but when you meet them everyday they would show their actual nature to you, just like "friends" or family
It's really funny I don't know if it's because mentalcel, or personalitycel or subhumancel or ALL but this happens most of the time, it's better to be just strangers sometimes

They are nice to you not for your sake but to make good impression to new boss. Once they settle in they show their hatred
This.

I wouldn't be shocked if you'll later find out some of the other female staff finds you "creepy" (AKA not handsome enough to be allowed to ever dare approach them) and started talking shit about you behind your back with the new hires and that's what's bleeding your reputation.