Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are my female cousins so degenerate yet my male cousins are intelligent amd university educated stemcels?

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
My female cousins all have 1 of the 2: profuse plastic surgery or tattoos. The tattood ones act like slutty trailer trash and had multiple boyfriends that would even visit for family gatherings only to disappear and be replaced by a new one a year later. Theyre also dumb and financial failures despite their father being successful and owning his own IT business

The holes with plastic surgery have an incredibly low usefulness/pampered ratio, holding stupid fake "acting" jobs or "marketing" jobs that are basically nothing and they only get because their father is a high tier musician with hollywood connections. And then they have tens of thousands of followers on instagram where they post themselves in expensive clothes with their plastic surgery faces kissing guys at clubs and posing like their some model. Theyre totally useless eaters propped up by their fathers clout and money

On the other hand are the men in my family - all university educated and in professional jobs that had to ascend with a SEA foid or some fat girl! And another cousin of mine became suicidal after his gf left him! No one can come close to nabbing a normal fucking racematched white girl! It makes me furious how unfair this life is! I hate my female cousins and their shitty behavior I hope they die childless and mentally and physically destroyed by their filthy degenerate lifestyles!

It's almost the exact opposite for me. Many of my male cousins are low IQ degenerate retards. My female cousins instead tend to be pretty high IQ, especially those from my father's side.
I'm literally the only male with an university degree in my family btw.

It's almost the exact opposite for me. Many of my male cousins are low IQ degenerate retards. My female cousins instead tend to be pretty high IQ, especially those from my father's side.
Are the females ugly?

I'm the black sheep of my family. Everyone is a more or less successfull wageslave while i rot on autismbux.

They're beckies. One of them is literally betabuxxing some tall foreign Chadlite JFL.
Of course. So her education is meme education and she's just pretending in order to date up.

Half, and half.

Having stated that, there are genetic differences that make a difference shared with both.

Explained in ID.