Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are movies so unrealistic

G

gaychico

Banned
-
Currently watching a movie called No Hard Feelings on Netflix. Jennifer Lawrence plays an Uber driver/bartender who is barely earning a living. Jfl, Jennifer Lawrence who would realistically be scouted as a model within a day if she was in any bad situation financially. No wonder people are so bluepilled in general since they are fed this bullshit by Jews.

P.S. watching this movie for the 2nd time today because I just want to see her dating someone so I can pretend it's me. Did it as a 12 year old kid and still doing it to this day. It's over, srs

inceldom discussed

Shitty writing

Currently watching a movie called No Hard Feelings on Netflix.
That's the one with the incel kid whose parents task Jennifer Lawrence's character to date in order to get him to break his inceldom. Notice how they cast the incel kid has an ugly unathletic framelet. These are some of the same people telling us incels that looks and physiognomy doesn't matter and that personality wins over females! :lul::lul::lul: Ruthless gaslighting!

That's the one with the incel kid whose parents task Jennifer Lawrence's character to date in order to get him to break his inceldom. Notice how they cast the incel kid has an ugly unathletic framelet. These are some of the same people telling us incels that looks and physiognomy doesn't matter and that personality wins over females! :lul::lul::lul: Ruthless gaslighting!
He's not really an incel tbh. Has some niche appeal I guess and definitely mogs me

Currently watching a movie called No Hard Feelings on Netflix. Jennifer Lawrence plays an Uber driver/bartender who is barely earning a living. Jfl, Jennifer Lawrence who would realistically be scouted as a model within a day if she was in any bad situation financially. No wonder people are so bluepilled in general since they are fed this bullshit by Jews.

P.S. watching this movie for the 2nd time today because I just want to see her dating someone so I can pretend it's me. Did it as a 12 year old kid and still doing it to this day. It's over, srs
dude Hollywood is where all blue pilled ideas come from, did you expect it to start talking about tinder statistics?

It's part of acting, of course isn't that real.

Didn't know Itadori Yuji belonged to this forum.

That's the whole point of some movies, is to escape reality.

Nice name nigger