Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are most university normies so lazy and stupid?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Skipping lessons, plagiarizing work, spending the day at the university bar, not studying in the entire semester except the week before finals, crying because they fail, etc. Man nobody forces you to go to university, if you don't like it or you don't want to put any effort you can just drop out and learn a trade :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: They treat uni as an extension of high school and make having a uni degree more worthless (but at the same time without a uni degree you will never get a qualified job unless your family owns the company) which pisses me off tbh. Allowing everyone to go to university was a mistake, 50 years ago you only went there because you were rich or very smart and the level was much higher. Nowadays everyone goes, treats it like high school trying to cheat their way to the top and not applying themselves and the purpose of university dies.

Glad I never went to uni tbh

Bullshit I’m going to be forced to go to UNI despite me knowing I’ll probably fail cuz I’m giga retarded, lazy and the biggest procrastinator. My mom signed me up for a bunch of retarded college help programs and got a bunch of people to “help me with college” fucking annoying

Glad I never went to uni tbh
It's really overrated but as I said it's the only way to get a qualified job if you don't have connections, because companies will always prefer someone with a uni degree than someone who doesn't. For example you can watch a shitton of videos about coding or do free online courses until you're good at it but in the end companies hire the guy with a computer science degree.

All universities should be private like usa.

Bullshit I’m going to be forced to go to UNI despite me knowing I’ll probably fail cuz I’m giga retarded, lazy and the biggest procrastinator. My mom signed me up for a bunch of retarded college help programs and got a bunch of people to “help me with college” fucking annoying
Then that's your parents who are wrong and not uni. You're an adult and nobody can force you to go to uni, just tell them you want to learn a trade and start earning money fast :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Then that's your parents who are wrong and not uni. You're an adult and nobody can force you to go to uni, just tell them you want to learn a trade and start earning money fast :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
I’m too weak and retarded for trade. I’m most likely gonna end up as a NEET and then rope

It's because they're busy having sex, going to parties, drinking, and hanging out with other normfags :feelsseriously:

I always hated group works, kek

Because people have fun lol and normies end up getting good jobs anyway

Now with ChatGPT and AI it's full of tiktok videos on how to cheat in your essays using those apps and get away with it. This would be "reasonable" in middle or high school but at uni supposedly you're there because you're interested in the course so you shouldn't want to cheat. Hopefully someone will release an AI generated text detector soon and fuck up their lives kek.

It's really overrated but as I said it's the only way to get a qualified job if you don't have connections, because companies will always prefer someone with a uni degree than someone who doesn't. For example you can watch a shitton of videos about coding or do free online courses until you're good at it but in the end companies hire the guy with a computer science degree.
Here in bongland, I went through the apprenticeship route, after leaving school. Basically a company hires you, and you earn qualifications (in my case computers/IT) whilst working on the job. It was fully subsidized by the government at the time, and I earned an entry level wage.

Without that I would have been fucked lol. Fast forward 5 years later and I have decent experience, been at a few different companies, and a load of LinkedIn connections. Nobody I know in real life, mainly recruiters and former colleagues

Ultimately though I wish I could just neet forever. Been unemployed and living off saving past couple of months and have never been more relaxed/ at peace tbh.

There should be universities for incels

Here in bongland, I went through the apprenticeship route, after leaving school. Basically a company hires you, and you earn qualifications (in my case computers/IT) whilst working on the job. It was fully subsidized by the government at the time, and I earned an entry level wage.

Without that I would have been fucked lol. Fast forward 5 years later and I have decent experience, been at a few different companies, and a load of LinkedIn connections. Nobody I know in real life, mainly recruiters and former colleagues

Ultimately though I wish I could just neet forever. Been unemployed and living off saving past couple of months and have never been more relaxed/ at peace tbh.
We don't have this type of programs in Spain. Uni or trade school nothing in between.

Lazy and stupid neet here lol

Anyone who goes to college just go for the seks

Now with ChatGPT and AI it's full of tiktok videos on how to cheat in your essays using those apps and get away with it. This would be "reasonable" in middle or high school but at uni supposedly you're there because you're interested in the course so you shouldn't want to cheat. Hopefully someone will release an AI generated text detector soon and fuck up their lives kek.
You can't cheat essays with ChatGPT

For the universities its simple.. they get paid per student. So they want everyone to go to university and each student to stay for as long as possible.