Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most males traitors to their sex even when they get nothing ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Why are males who had nothing but shit experience with women, were always rejected, ridiculed or at least got nothing but disgusted look from women still play the white knights and fall for this effect ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

I'd never understand it, how, why ? You'll find some ugly male who is working on Mcdoland on Reddit on Braincels, who obviously got no actions (i've seen his post where he pathetically searches for women to go to a movie with him : no response) and he still contributes to Cucktears just to insult incels ?

Here is for instance the thread about that ugly cucktears member who work at Mcdonald

I'd never understand that, why ? What the fuck ? Why are men so cucked ?

Last edited:
For the slightest chance they’ll get some pussy that’s why.You could’ve shortened it to 1-2 sentences men aren’t that complicated compared to women tbh.

When a fuckable foid is in the vicinity men's IQs drop by 30 points. Have you ever been at an all male social gathering (of course you have). And then suddenly some foids come through and your friends immediately turn into thirsty ape-like faggots. One of my former friends would have a complete pers onality change, of course he was always a white knight beta cuck.

Last edited:
For the slightest chance they’ll get some pussy that’s why.You could’ve shortened it to 1-2 sentences men aren’t that complicated compared to women tbh.

But they don't, look at this guy

He's ugly and works at mcdonalds and keep asking for dates in Reddit or movie-buddies and always get 0 result, yet he think the best thing to do is attack incels. Gigacuck.

I know I get nothing so I have no loyalty to my country or my people.

I am going to learn another language and careermax so I leave at the first opportunity.

But they don't, look at this guy

He's ugly and works at mcdonalds and keep asking for dates in Reddit or movie-buddies and always get 0 result, yet he think the best thing to do is attack incels. Gigacuck.

DCB87FDD 623A 4685 9147 8944646C8CA6

Ngl, that guy is hilariously retarded that’s which I’ve never seen before tbh.

Works at McDonald’s, invites femoids to Chuck E. Cheese dates??:feelskek::feelskek:OH LAWD LMAO

I know I get nothing so I have no loyalty to my country or my people.

I am going to learn another language and careermax so I leave at the first opportunity.

I'm not talking about loyal to your people. But defending the girls that always rejected you/gave you disgusted stare/no love and attacking incels ? Would you do that ?
View attachment 40860
Ngl, that guy is hilariously retarded that’s which I’ve never seen before tbh.

Works at McDonald’s, invites femoids to Chuck E. Cheese dates??:feelskek::feelskek:OH LAWD LMAO

And thinks he's better than incels, that's the hilarious part.

They think they'll get pussy by white knighting

Why are males who had nothing but shit experience with women, were always rejected, ridiculed or at least got nothing but disgusted look from women still play the white knights and fall for this effect ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

I'd never understand it, how, why ? You'll find some ugly male who is working on Mcdoland on Reddit on Braincels, who obviously got no actions (i've seen his post where he pathetically searches for women to go to a movie with him : no response) and he still contributes to Cucktears just to insult incels ?

Here is for instance the thread about that ugly cucktears member who work at Mcdonald

I'd never understand that, why ? What the fuck ? Why are men so cucked ?

Self-delusion. It's how they cope. Accepting inceldom would destroy their lives, so they deny it and cope. Similar to how you hear the most anti-gay people are secretly the gayest... same for incel tears. The most anti incel people are themselves extreme incels in severe denial.

Because women have an in-group bias (as they can all be part of Chad's harem) whereas men see all other men as competition (because a woman cannot have multiple partners in nature).

Because women have an in-group bias (as they can all be part of Chad's harem) whereas men see all other men as competition (because a woman cannot have multiple partners in nature).

I understand that, what i don't understand is that they try to compete by being WHITE KNIGHTS, which NEVER WORKS. It's more the following of a pathetic/doomed to fail strategy than the putting other males under the bus that i don't get.

Also what you say is true only to a degree, males often have stronger and more wholesomes friendships with other males than females with females. Females also see other females as competitors and immediately forget about friendship when they are fighting for a chad, are constantly envious of each others/talk about other females behind their back, would often sacrifice their female friends for their boyfriend if he's a chad. it's only in the surface that they have solidarity between them.

Being too nice is actually repolsive to femoids, they'll have more chances getting pussy if they showed they had some balls like 100 years ago.

they get validated by society for cucksignalling and submitting to the rising matriarchy

Being too nice is actually repolsive to femoids, they'll have more chances getting pussy if they showed they had some balls like 100 years ago.

Thank you ! That's why i meant to say.

It's not being obssessed with pussy that i don't understand, or putting other men under the bus for successfull strategies, it's HANDICAPPING BOTH ONESELF AND ATTACKING OTHER MALES that i don't get.

I understand that, what i don't understand is that they try to compete by being WHITE KNIGHTS, which NEVER WORKS. It's more the following of a pathetic/doomed to fail strategy than the putting other males under the bus that i don't get.

Also what you say is true only to a degree, males often have stronger and more wholesomes friendships with other males than females with females. Females also see other females as competitors and immediately forget about friendship when they are fighting for a chad, are constantly envious of each others/talk about other females behind their back, would often sacrifice their female friends for their boyfriend if he's a chad. it's only in the surface that they have solidarity between them.
And I'm sure you've noticed that friendships will immediately evaporate if the dude's girlfriend doesn't like his friend and thinks he spends too much time with him. I've seen decade long friendships end just because of females. Bros before hoes is pure cope and doesn't mean shit.

And I'm sure you've noticed that friendships will immediately evaporate if the dude's girlfriend doesn't like his friend and thinks he spends too much time with him. I've seen decade long friendships end just because of females. Bros before hoes is pure cope and doesn't mean shit.

No i didn't notice that more frequently than similar situations involving females friends. Actually, i've never seen something like that with male friends. What i've seen is friendship evaporates because they are both attracted to the same girl, this yeah, sure, happens often. But i don't encounter a lot of males quitting on their friend because the girl don't like him.

I didn't even say that males have stronger friendship than females, just that the opposite is also false.

I see solid relationships both male/male and females.

Would you tell me you never seen friendship between females evaporate because of a guy ? Seriously ?

I think females only see eachother as competition inside of an artificial monogamous society. When they can all be a part of Chad's harem, I don't think they mind. I imagine beta males white knight because they have been brainwashed by hollywood to believe that beta mating strategies actually work.

No i didn't notice that more frequently than similar situations involving females friends.

I didn't even say that males have stronger friendship than females, just that the opposite is also false.

I see solid relationships both male/male and females.

Would you tell me you never seen friendship between females evaporate because of a guy ? Seriously ?
Yeah but everyone knows females hate each other. Men are supposed to have true friendships and in a few cases those are true, but from what I've seen most men are low T backstabbing pussyslaves.

Yeah but everyone knows females hate each other. Men are supposed to have true friendships and in a few cases those are true, but from what I've seen most men are low T backstabbing pussyslaves.

Well the guy i was replying to didn't share that assumption (that everyone knows it, it's obvious), you have to see the context.

Well the guy i was replying to didn't share that assumption (that everyone knows it, it's obvious), you have to see the context.
Females do have an in-group preference as long as it doesn't interfere in them receiving attention from a chad. They turn into animals when it comes to competing for them. Honestly both genders have no camraderie with each other. Living in modern times is a shitastic experience.

Females do have an in-group preference as long as it doesn't interfere in them receiving attention from a chad. They turn into animals when it comes to competing for them. Honestly both genders have no camraderie with each other. Living in modern times is a shitastic experience.

The "as long as" is a big if though, it's the crux of the subject.

I used to think friendship was real. Then I learned about nature. I cried many nights in my PUA days.

A Chuck E. Cheese date? Even the most pathetic incels.is poster isn't that pathetic. LOL @ cucktears losers.

White knighting literally has a 0% chance of leading to pussy. A guy would be better off buying a Powerball ticket and using the money to attract gold diggers if he wins. At least the chance of that is higher than 0%.

I'm not talking about loyal to your people. But defending the girls that always rejected you/gave you disgusted stare/no love and attacking incels ? Would you do that ?

That's what I meant. Those girls are theortically my people who have given me nothing. That's why I'm going as far as to leave everything I've ever known behind.

No way would I betray fellow incels to grovel at these whores feet.

It's not being obssessed with pussy that i don't understand, or putting other men under the bus for successfull strategies, it's HANDICAPPING BOTH ONESELF AND ATTACKING OTHER MALES that i don't get.
Those kind of cucks need to be sacrificed to erupting volcanoes if they don't wipe the soy out their brain.

Because to be able to differentiate between your base instincts and real, logical thoughts would require intelligence and self awareness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back