Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hygiene is cope, disgusting men always seem to get the most girls

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Let me start off first before any lurkers try to call me out for my hygiene, I floss, shower daily, and brush twice a day and take care of my skin. You could never come after me.

Hygiene is cope, dirty ass niggas always seem to have girls lined up in their dms, all the filthy niggers that I used to go to school with ate like 3 year olds, got crumbs everywhere and smacked on their food and rolled around on the floor like an animal, and stink like shit yet women still flocked to them like the dirty mongrel whores that they are.

I hygiene mog a lot of these filthy normies, niggers and chads but women still would rather fuck an attractive man or thugmaxxed stinky poopy monkey than have sex with a clean ugly man.

Last edited:
Chad can smell like a road kill and yet he'll still have foids drooling over him.

yeah i do lots of skincare i just feel very uncomfortable not having washed my face longer than ~10 hours or not wearing sunscreen/hydrating cream

Let me start off first before any lurkers try to call me out for my hygiene, I floss, shower daily, and brush twice a day and take care of my skin. You could never come after me.

Hygiene is cope, dirty ass niggas always seem to have girls lined up in their dms, all the filthy niggers that I used to go to school with ate like 3 year olds, got crumbs everywhere and smacked on their food and rolled around on the floor like an animal, and stink like shit yet women still flocked to them like the dirty mongrel whores that they are.

I hygiene mog a lot of these filthy normies, niggers and chads but women still would rather fuck an attractive man or thugmaxxed stinky poopy monkey than have sex with a clean ugly man.
Agreed. I have a great daily hygiene routine and IT faggots will still pretend that all incels must have terrible hygiene because they can't admit that women are hypergamous.

And additionally, yes I have also seen Chads that have no hygiene or are gross slobs who still slay, which is insane to me. Chad could be a drunkard slob who doesn't even brush his teeth and smells like shit, but as long as he is tall and good looking he slays.

Yeah, Chad slays pussy left and right while sitting at home in a filthy pair of boxers, a musty t-shirt, and showering once a month.

There's plenty of posts online by foids complaining their boyfriends don't wash or sit around playing games all day covered in dirt, as long as you're not shitting your pants and drawing on the walls with it I don't think it really matters all that much.

Well I mean its pretty obvious if one of us had some stacy we wouldnt be that upset by hygiene

Hygienes more improtant for your own personal wellbeing, I really feel like fucking shit when I miss a day showering, i feel so insanely fucking sweaty and it feels awful.

A skincare routine or whatever for your face is a waste of time cope though