Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are foids mentally challenged?

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 16h 48m
I was messaging a onlyfans foid on Instagram and I was calling her a whore and a disgrace to her little daughter and she told me she was gonna report me to the fbi cause she said it was Hate speech by calling her a whore jfl and then posted it all over her story and I got messages from cucked men telling me im a horrible person and she is a good mother lmfao I'm done.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★★
49d 22h 53m
report her to the IRS for tax evasion #ThotAudit

lord

lord

My ban shall come
★★★
16d 8h 30m
I dont get mad about foids being foids, but men being cucks make me go crazy.
There is a difference about being retarded since birth (foids) and about choosing to be one (cucks).
My solution ?
Torture and kill the cucks and rape the sluts. :society:

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 14h 52m
based

foids are so stuck up themselfs , they never think their doings are wrong or immoral

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

The truecel rots
★★★★★
44d 13h 19m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
149d 17h 16m
oh no not the hecking FBIkeks

Speed

Speed

Commander
87d 12h 9m
Jewish programming

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
206d 23h 23m
She has local simps too, she has simps wherever she goes. Women live on easy mode.

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 16h 48m
Honestly I might hate cucks more the foids idk then lengths to which these cucks will whitenight and simp for foids is simply insane I saw one dm where a foid got sent 5000 dollars through cashapp to shit in a bowl. Please let there be a fucking asteroid that comes and takes everything out please.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 14h 36m
notafraid69 said:
I was messaging a onlyfans foid on Instagram and I was calling her a whore and a disgrace to her little daughter and she told me she was gonna report me to the fbi cause she said it was Hate speech by calling her a whore jfl and then posted it all over her story and I got messages from cucked men telling me im a horrible person and she is a good mother lmfao I'm done.
notafraid69 said:
Honestly I might hate cucks more the foids idk then lengths to which these cucks will whitenight and simp for foids is simply insane I saw one dm where a foid got sent 5000 dollars through cashapp to shit in a bowl. Please let there be a fucking asteroid that comes and takes everything out please.
Based greycel

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 16h 45m
notafraid69 said:
They are so coddled in todays society they think world owes them everything just for existing as a woman(which in this degenerate matriarchal society isnt too far from the truth):reeeeee:

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★
5d 21h 47m
I find onlyfans, twitch sluts etc really funny. The fact that foids can now obtain money from men without even meeting them.:feelshaha::feelsgah: Its just shows how far male desperation has become. And how far females are beyond the avrage male.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 16h 45m
iamsubhuman said:
do that, this actually works. IRS will investigate any report bcs goverment loves money

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 16h 48m
I'm literally being inundated with simps messaging me defending her lol my account will probably be banned on Instagram within hours. I've been banned from everywhere fucking communists. God I hate liberals.:lasereyes:
Unreal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-144803_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-144803_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
24d 1h 0m
iamsubhuman said:
Remembering thotaudit gives me lifefuel :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Also how dare you insult a single mom for doing sex work? She was forced to do that work by the patriarchy! You misogynistic pig!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8