Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are foids mentally challenged?

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
I was messaging a onlyfans foid on Instagram and I was calling her a whore and a disgrace to her little daughter and she told me she was gonna report me to the fbi cause she said it was Hate speech by calling her a whore jfl and then posted it all over her story and I got messages from cucked men telling me im a horrible person and she is a good mother lmfao I'm done.

report her to the IRS for tax evasion #ThotAudit

I dont get mad about foids being foids, but men being cucks make me go crazy.
There is a difference about being retarded since birth (foids) and about choosing to be one (cucks).
My solution ?
Torture and kill the cucks and rape the sluts. :society:

based

foids are so stuck up themselfs , they never think their doings are wrong or immoral

oh no not the hecking FBIkeks

She has local simps too, she has simps wherever she goes. Women live on easy mode.

Honestly I might hate cucks more the foids idk then lengths to which these cucks will whitenight and simp for foids is simply insane I saw one dm where a foid got sent 5000 dollars through cashapp to shit in a bowl. Please let there be a fucking asteroid that comes and takes everything out please.

I was messaging a onlyfans foid on Instagram and I was calling her a whore and a disgrace to her little daughter and she told me she was gonna report me to the fbi cause she said it was Hate speech by calling her a whore jfl and then posted it all over her story and I got messages from cucked men telling me im a horrible person and she is a good mother lmfao I'm done.
Honestly I might hate cucks more the foids idk then lengths to which these cucks will whitenight and simp for foids is simply insane I saw one dm where a foid got sent 5000 dollars through cashapp to shit in a bowl. Please let there be a fucking asteroid that comes and takes everything out please.
Based greycel

They are so coddled in todays society they think world owes them everything just for existing as a woman(which in this degenerate matriarchal society isnt too far from the truth):reeeeee:

I find onlyfans, twitch sluts etc really funny. The fact that foids can now obtain money from men without even meeting them.:feelshaha::feelsgah: Its just shows how far male desperation has become. And how far females are beyond the avrage male.

I'm literally being inundated with simps messaging me defending her lol my account will probably be banned on Instagram within hours. I've been banned from everywhere fucking communists. God I hate liberals.:lasereyes:
Unreal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-144803_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-144803_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
report her to the IRS for tax evasion #ThotAudit
Remembering thotaudit gives me lifefuel :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Also how dare you insult a single mom for doing sex work? She was forced to do that work by the patriarchy! You misogynistic pig!