Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WHY ARE FOIDS LIKE THIS?

omyazen

omyazen

idk what im doing
The only woman that ive ever even sorta liked, is now dating my piece of shit normie ass friend
hes barely even a 6/10 and shes easily an 8 or 9
WTF????? he was fucking dating a fatass foid before but now hes dating her it fucking pisses me off, he knows it too
just a bit of venting, thanks

Strong first post, women are evil because it's in their biology I guess.

Women hate subhumans

Because there foids

The only woman that ive ever even sorta liked
Like more foids - it is a bad idea to just focus on one, foids are more dangerous than snakes - keep an eye on all the snakes around you.

6/10 and shes easily an 8 or 9
I honestly feel that it is acceptable for males to be one point, maybe two points below the foid that they are with. Therefore, I have no problem seeing a 6/10 male with an 8/10 foid - that's fine. When it comes to ranking people on attractiveness, margins of error need to be considered.

The only woman that ive ever even sorta liked, is now dating my piece of shit normie ass friend
hes barely even a 6/10 and shes easily an 8 or 9
WTF????? he was fucking dating a fatass foid before but now hes dating her it fucking pisses me off, he knows it too
just a bit of venting, thanks
Sounds like he is high-t. High-t (testosterone) males will be happy just to have their dick in some warm pussy - the conventional attractiveness of the foid attached to the pussy is not as important as the act of actually getting laid.

Mexican males are known for fucking landwhales, and beautiful Latinas - it seems like a Mexican foid is never too fat, short, or dopey to become a mother.

Are you interested in any women that you would rank below an 8/9? Seems to be out of your league - most of our leagues, to be honest.
maybe idk, depends, but any women i think i like are always dating some chad, pisses me off so much
im like maybe an 4, 5 pushing it, and that being fucking nice to myself

Its their evil nature
Never relax around foids
Strong independent woman at 2 pm
Chads cum whore at 8 pm
Afraid of going outside at 2 am

Like more foids - it is a bad idea to just focus on one, foids are more dangerous than snakes - keep an eye on all the snakes around you.

I honestly feel that it is acceptable for males to be one point, maybe two points below the foid that they are with. Therefore, I have no problem seeing a 6/10 male with an 8/10 foid - that's fine. When it comes to ranking people on attractiveness, margins of error need to be considered.

Sounds like he is high-t. High-t (testosterone) males will be happy just to have their dick in some warm pussy - the conventional attractiveness of the foid attached to the pussy is not as important as the act of actually getting laid.

Mexican males are known for fucking landwhales, and beautiful Latinas - it seems like a Mexican foid is never too fat, short, or dopey to become a mother.
basically describes him. like to a t.
hes a year older than me and lost his virginity to the fatass i mentioned (only woman he's ever dated, btw), but as soon as this other foid sorta likes him, he fucking breaks up with his girlfriend and dates her. hes in it for the sex, 100%

basically describes him. like to a t.
hes a year older than me and lost his virginity to the fatass i mentioned (only woman he's ever dated, btw), but as soon as this other foid sorta likes him, he fucking breaks up with his girlfriend and dates her. hes in it for the sex, 100%
Yeah, that is smart.

He lost his virginity to a landwhale - she was a fat slob, but at least he now has the confidence boost that comes with ascending. Now, your friend is like a wolf that has tasted human flesh, and wants more. Now that he is a slayer - why would he stay with the landwhale, when he can get validation from more attractive foids?

Foids create the monsters they hate: Foids create incels by rejecting "nice guys" - and foids create douchebags by giving validation to guys they know will just pump and dump them.

JoinedOct 6, 2022
Posts4
Online1h 37m

FUCK WHORES FUCK STACIES FUCK NATURE AND FUCK BIOLOGY DEATH TO ALL CUMSLUTS