Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foid phone wallpapers always themselves?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I’ve noticed at work, school etc that foids phone wallpapers are ALWAYS a picture of themselves. Even better if the Lock Screen is a picture of themselves, then the Home Screen is a DIFFERENT picture of themselves.

Shits weird, it’s very vain and egotistical to absurd degree?

Because they can stand to look at their face.

Because they are narcissistic.

Bcz foids are narcissistic this is due to their nature and genes

because they think they are gods

Interesting bcz i also notice this in Iran

Shits weird, it’s very vain and egotistical to absurd degree?
:yes:
My sister has one kid and she still use herself as a wallpaper jfl they are pure narcissus, my brother used his dog as wallpaper.

Their ego is inflated from thousands of simps in dms. Even the ugliest ones have infinite self-esteem.

nice pfp you got there

this is normal for people who like how they look. i mean there is this game(not going to mention it as it's very degenerate) most maps in that game have a huge mirror where most people gather and talk to each other whilst staring at themselves.like there are these huge intricate maps,but people still decide to mostly look at themselves in the mirror for hours at end whilst talking to one another.

most men hate the way they look but females are worshipped to the moon and back so self image issues are way less common despite the hype.

its because they are narcissistic but tbh i had my wallpaper as a photo of me before too so i cant say much on this

this is normal for people who like how they look. i mean there is this game(not going to mention it as it's very degenerate) most maps in that game have a huge mirror where most people gather and talk to each other whilst staring at themselves.like there are these huge intricate maps,but people still decide to mostly look at themselves in the mirror for hours at end whilst talking to one another.

most men hate the way they look but females are worshipped to the moon and back so self image issues are way less common despite the hype.
Even if I liked how I looked I couldn’t imagine doing this? It’s vermin like this telling us to get better personalities?

Even if I liked how I looked I couldn’t imagine doing this? It’s vermin like this telling us to get better personalities?
man how you imagine doesn't matter.we incels just can't imagine the joy that is living as a women or as a chad.we can't simulate happiness.you either have it or you don't.

if i had everything that made me happy,you can bet i would stare at it all day if i was your regular women.people without god are conceinted vermins.

i awlays see men with pictures of themselves as wallpaper.

Psychopathic and narcissistic behaviour. They just need to remind themselves time to time how beautiful they are.