Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are fags like this

I never brag on here btw, you are a gray and a bragger. A fucking fag too, ik you like sucking some nigger dick all day because you got fuck when you were a kid.

You felt traumatic so you go and suck all those nigger then come here to brag about how much of an alpha and strong you are. You are strong good, good for you. You don’t know me man, you never got tested like I do. You don’t

I did gym myself up. I just love archery more, it’s theraupatic and a loner activity. Unlike gym which is fill with people like you.

You forgot to mention how they take up half the road and force you to cross into oncoming traffic to pass them.

I never brag on here btw, you are a gray and a bragger. A fucking fag too, ik you like sucking some nigger dick all day because you got fuck when you were a kid.

You felt traumatic so you go and suck all those nigger then come here to brag about how much of an alpha and strong you are. You are strong good, good for you. You don’t know me man, you never got tested like I do. You don’t
Are you okay? Who are you responding too?

I kinda respect how bikies have such regular access to intense cardio but god damn get off the road.