Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are fags like this

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
i am sick of seeing fags in bright neon clothes doing this shit when i step outside in the day for a nice walk

these cunts also flash their gay ass bike torch in your face even if it isnt dark out

god i hate normies

Flyer with male cyclist riding bicycle wearing cycling shorts and  protective helmet isolated on dark background in neon. Concept of sport,  speed, energy Photos | Adobe Stock
Chrishallrides - Chris Hall - The Cycling Culture

Preparing for the dick ahh pose :feelshaha: :feelskek:

They should do some mountain biking or bmx like a real man.

Are you stupid, bikers are good

normies doing normie things

They should do some mountain biking or bmx like a real man.
You know that this kind of biking requires endurance, why are you comparing two different sports

i am sick of seeing fags in bright neon clothes doing this shit when i step outside in the day for a nice walk

these cunts also flash their gay ass bike torch in your face even if it isnt dark out

god i hate normies

Flyer with male cyclist riding bicycle wearing cycling shorts and  protective helmet isolated on dark background in neon. Concept of sport,  speed, energy Photos | Adobe Stock
Gas the bikes

It's the stereotype, If you don't go in a pose that pretends to be from a professional who knows too much, then you're not being a good cyclist.

god i hate normies

They got their ass up in the air like their gonna get lucky later.

Mountain biking is much more challenging then just pedaling endlessly with your ass up getting in the way of traffic

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz5wbZB5FBA

Yeah sure buddy. You are comparing different things you just can't say football is more difficult than cricket or vice versa. There isn't a metric to justly measure difficulty levels of sports. If you mountain biking looks cool that doesn't make it difficult

Yeah sure buddy. You are comparing different things you just can't say football is more difficult than cricket or vice versa. There isn't a metric to justly measure difficulty levels of sports. If you mountain biking looks cool that doesn't make it difficult
There is defiantly a metric to justify physical difficulty in sports you ignoramus.

Mountain biking is cool and cycling is gay that was my main point, looks stupid most people just do it to burn calories and are afraid to lift weights.

No it's not an endurance athlete does things like interval training, box jumps, pull ups, running. Biking alone doesn't make you an endurance athlete.
Boston marathon winner
images

Tour de France winner
images

Marathon swimmer
images

Notice something similar.

There is defiantly a metric to justify physical difficulty in sports you ignoramus.

Mountain biking is cool and cycling is gay that was my main point, looks stupid most people just do it to burn calories and are afraid to lift weights.
Low iq cope

Skinny subuman cope go jump on your bike with your ass up we know its your favorite position :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Oh no! What would I do if a grey thinks biking is gay

Skinny subuman cope go jump on your bike with your ass up we know its your favorite position :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What’s wrong with biking? Tbh you come here and spout your alpha male crap. I swear we have like three kind of you and Ik you’re not even an incel.

I hope you redpill mtf got ban tbh

What’s wrong with biking? Tbh you come here and spout your alpha male crap. I swear we have like three kind of you and Ik you’re not even an incel.
Cyclists are gay that was the point of the thread, shouldn't have clicked on it if your vagina was gone get sore so easy

I completely destroyed you and made you my personal bitch for everyone to see
muh grey jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhgrtwxOTvo

What's wrong with you? Are mentally retarded who thinks it's sigma male muh to lift weights. If your low iq ass can't comprehend different sports and their types then please stop embarrassing yourself. You are probably a redpill coper.

I genuinely had fun doing archery. Stop posting your gay fantasy of dominating people you fags. I swear you steroid mtf are all gay for some reason

What's wrong with you? Are mentally retarded who thinks it's sigma male muh to lift weights. If your low iq ass can't comprehend different sports and their types then please stop embarrassing yourself. You are probably a redpill coper.
Buglet cope your inferior genetics won't let you lift 5 pounds without breaking you spine thats why your dick riding cyclists

Who’s start bragging first here? I’m tall and it’s nothing for this time age and you are constantly telling people that they are inferior.

You start this bro, I just use fire with fire. Come on bro, 6 foot 2 is nothing compared with face