Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Are Faggots So Tall?

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
youtube beauty guru GIF by tyler oakley

Seriously, it seems like the average height for faggots is 6’0”. They’re all skinny and lanky, which isn’t surprising because they starve themselves, but doesn’t explain their long ass limbs and torsos. I swear faggots are taller than regular men on average. What is the reason for this?

Also blackpill fuel for “health and diet” heightcopers. Faggots starve themselves from middle school onwards, have no testosterone, never work out, never play sports, and still grow like fucking trees. Genetics win again.

Anecdote, but “Lia” Thomas was a 6’5”, athletic, white normie before transitioning to a faggot in a wig. Why are there so many huge trannies? You think dudes with no success with women would go faggotmode, not white chads and brads.

Nutrition is a redpill cope tbh. It will have little impact on your height, unless there were days where you starved to death.

Lol

Ya I did nothing and ended up being a tall fag

That's true, all the faggots i know in irl are taller than me, and I ask to God, why...

Nutrition is a redpill cope tbh. It will have little impact on your height, unless there were days where you starved to death.
As long as you live in an industrialized nation, don’t suffer from anorexia or insomnia, you will likely reach your max genetic height.

Japan has the healthiest, most well fed population in the world and they haven’t grown taller in the last 40 or something years after they finished rebuilding and industrializing.

Last edited:
High T inhibits growth in puberty. Faggots are low T.

I don't know if this trend really exists, tbh. :ping:

That's true, all the faggots i know in irl are taller than me, and I ask to God, why...
I know a 6’6” faggot. It’s hilarious because women practically swarm him, and often not in a “gay best friend” kinda way, but in an actual flirty way.

Even being an obvious, flamboyant faggot won’t turn women off if you’re tall. Their vaginas start running at the site of a tall man, all other factors are irrelevant.

High T inhibits growth in puberty. Faggots are low T.
I read somewhere that Castratos (boys that had their balls cut off for singing purposes) would always grow super tall. Interesting tidbit of history.

State of .is in 2023....FAGGOT WORSHIP

Genetic lottery. 5% chance to be a chad

height is a rich get richer thing too btw boyos

because i'm tall i'm able to get taller. but it's not same for shorter folk they can't get taller easily

Because 5'10 giga-manlets cope by adding 2 inches to their height.

youtube beauty guru GIF by tyler oakley

Seriously, it seems like the average height for faggots is 6’0”. They’re all skinny and lanky, which isn’t surprising because they starve themselves, but doesn’t explain their long ass limbs and torsos. I swear faggots are taller than regular men on average. What is the reason for this?

Also blackpill fuel for “health and diet” heightcopers. Faggots starve themselves from middle school onwards, have no testosterone, never work out, never play sports, and still grow like fucking trees. Genetics win again.

Anecdote, but “Lia” Thomas was a 6’5”, athletic, white normie before transitioning to a faggot in a wig. Why are there so many huge trannies? You think dudes with no success with women would go faggotmode, not white chads and brads.
Trannies are huge in pajeetland avg height for trannies is atleast 5'10 while average heterosexual male is only 5'6.

Sperm gets them nutritioned better

Only met one fag and he was like 5‘10-5‘11

it's just genetics, literally a roll of dice.

also you see what you like to, there are as many gay manlets as their are gay lanklets

I read somewhere that Castratos (boys that had their balls cut off for singing purposes) would always grow super tall. Interesting tidbit of history.
Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. Estrogen closes your growth plates when you get older. If you have no testosterone ever, your growth plates don't close and you grow a bit more than you should.

I know a 6’6” faggot. It’s hilarious because women practically swarm him, and often not in a “gay best friend” kinda way, but in an actual flirty way.

Even being an obvious, flamboyant faggot won’t turn women off if you’re tall. Their vaginas start running at the site of a tall man, all other factors are irrelevant.
Women have 2 brains, the usual & the one that takes over in the presence of peak genetics or rarity.

Same shit as 2 head men, the dick & the brain.

The difference is the male options differ in base intelligence.

Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. Estrogen closes your growth plates when you get older. If you have no testosterone ever, your growth plates don't close and you grow a bit more than you should.
That actually sounds believable as fuck, science is a trip man; thanks for the info.

Cuz they're white and they get diddled as kids which makes them gay

Yup, american males all eat the same goyslop but some come out 6"2 chads and some come out as 5"9' manlet

Because they get stretched by tyrones