Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are ethnics being allowed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Only the good looking ethnics (except ricecels cause they are honorary) should be allowed to immigrate. And no one else.

Why are they doing this? Nobody want to see some light speed ugly curry in their neighborhood. It drives the property value down.

Last edited:
because the world is soy

Only the good looking ethnics (except ricecels cause they are honorary) should be allowed to immigrate. And no one else.

Why are they doing this? Nobody want to see some light speed ugly curry in their neighborhood. It drives the property value down.
giphy.gif

Cuckery is too damn strong

giphy.gif

Cuckery is too damn strong
How is it cuckery? Do you want live near ugly ethnics especially curries, do you? Nobody should be subjected to that especially whites.

we need our own Incel nation asap.

How is it cuckery? Do you want live near ugly ethnics especially curries, do you? Nobody should be subjected to that especially whites.
You are a curry though, why would you be against something that benefits yourself?:lul:

Stop sucking their nuts and have some fucking dignity

You are a curry though, why would you be against something that benefits yourself?:lul:

Stop sucking their nuts and have some fucking dignity
You are a BBC(based black certified) user

This doesn't seem like something you would say normally.
I am a subhuman. I deserve euthanasia. Nothing else. Sorry for the rant, Just depressed and sick tbh.

Uhh because 6 gazillion Jews andsanctity of human life and human equality and white supremacy and another fancy buzzwords
No. Those hoard all the local women. I'd rather have the ugly ones tbh.
Just allow physically fit young ethnics them to do cheap labour work and not marry or date in the west like how Qatar does it

Last edited:
Neoliberal economy shit

Ok, will do. Sorry.
It's ok brocel. These guys are sex deprived and angry like all of us. Luckily some of us still have faith in each other. You didn't deserve this brocel

It's ok brocel. These guys are sex deprived and angry like all of us. Luckily some of us still have faith in each other. You didn't deserve this brocel
It's all fine. I am just anxious and depressed, crying right now thinking how I ruined my life.

I don't hate any particular race or ethnicity as a White European man, if they're in their own individual nations good for them.

I just don't want to live amongst them or vice versa. I'm fine with blacks in Africa or inside other black nations, once again, I just don't want to live amongst them. I also don't believe in the whole superior or inferior dichotomy, I'm a separatist more than anything concerning conversations of race or ethnicity, a separate place for every race.

As for curries, you guys need to chill the fuck out and reclaim that original ancient Vedic historical glory for yourselves or something, you guys really beat up on yourselves here a lot.

Last edited:
I am an ugly ricecel in the Anglosphere, but I'm economically very productive in terms of tax and provide expertise in an essential field dominated by rice.
Western soysociety rewards me by letting me fuck their young Staceys by paying back even more cash.
Beneficial both ways I reckon. Everybody is an economic tool at the end of the day, we just have different functions.

Why them? Wouldn't the majority of them be chading women?
Immigrants should be productive, law abiding, and preferably filling essential roles that local communities can't fill. Looks don't matter to soysociety at large when economics are at hand.

Next wave of economical warfare. Let's just hire a bunch of curries truecels to move into posh neighborhoods to lower the property value we'll buy it out cheap and then tell them to move out and split the bill.

Next wave of economical warfare. Let's just hire a bunch of curries truecels to move into posh neighborhoods to lower the property value we'll buy it out cheap and then tell them to move out and split the bill.
Playing the 5d chess move.