Serious Why are ethnics being allowed?

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★
38d 21h 52m
Only the good looking ethnics (except ricecels cause they are honorary) should be allowed to immigrate. And no one else.

Why are they doing this? Nobody want to see some light speed ugly curry in their neighborhood. It drives the property value down.

Last edited:
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
56d 12h 15m
because the world is soy

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
258d 23h 23m

Azaylias

Azaylias

The Penguin from Familyguy1999
★★★★★
44d 17h 23m
Their only purpose is demographic replacement, they have absolutely no use beyond that

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
270d 1h 10m
Only the good looking ethnics (except ricecels cause they are honorary) should be allowed to immigrate. And no one else.

Why are they doing this? Nobody want to see some light speed ugly curry in their neighborhood. It drives the property value down.

Cuckery is too damn strong

curryfool

curryfool

★★★★
38d 21h 52m

Cuckery is too damn strong
How is it cuckery? Do you want live near ugly ethnics especially curries, do you? Nobody should be subjected to that especially whites.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
41d 16h 8m
we need our own Incel nation asap.

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
270d 1h 10m
How is it cuckery? Do you want live near ugly ethnics especially curries, do you? Nobody should be subjected to that especially whites.
You are a curry though, why would you be against something that benefits yourself?:lul:

Stop sucking their nuts and have some fucking dignity

Aadi

Aadi

Getting over it.
14d 3h 59m
You are a curry though, why would you be against something that benefits yourself?:lul:

Stop sucking their nuts and have some fucking dignity
You are a BBC(based black certified) user

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
238d 6h 42m
Are you drunk?

curryfool

curryfool

★★★★
38d 21h 52m
This doesn't seem like something you would say normally.
I am a subhuman. I deserve euthanasia. Nothing else. Sorry for the rant, Just depressed and sick tbh.

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 33m
Uhh because 6 gazillion Jews andsanctity of human life and human equality and white supremacy and another fancy buzzwords
No. Those hoard all the local women. I'd rather have the ugly ones tbh.
Just allow physically fit young ethnics them to do cheap labour work and not marry or date in the west like how Qatar does it

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 12h 52m
Neoliberal economy shit

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★
14d 19h 37m
Ok, will do. Sorry.
It's ok brocel. These guys are sex deprived and angry like all of us. Luckily some of us still have faith in each other. You didn't deserve this brocel

curryfool

curryfool

★★★★
38d 21h 52m
It's ok brocel. These guys are sex deprived and angry like all of us. Luckily some of us still have faith in each other. You didn't deserve this brocel
It's all fine. I am just anxious and depressed, crying right now thinking how I ruined my life.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
21d 11h 0m
I don't hate any particular race or ethnicity as a White European man, if they're in their own individual nations good for them.

I just don't want to live amongst them or vice versa. I'm fine with blacks in Africa or inside other black nations, once again, I just don't want to live amongst them. I also don't believe in the whole superior or inferior dichotomy, I'm a separatist more than anything concerning conversations of race or ethnicity, a separate place for every race.

As for curries, you guys need to chill the fuck out and reclaim that original ancient Vedic historical glory for yourselves or something, you guys really beat up on yourselves here a lot.

Last edited:
HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★
18d 9h 18m
I am an ugly ricecel in the Anglosphere, but I'm economically very productive in terms of tax and provide expertise in an essential field dominated by rice.
Western soysociety rewards me by letting me fuck their young Staceys by paying back even more cash.
Beneficial both ways I reckon. Everybody is an economic tool at the end of the day, we just have different functions.

HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★
18d 9h 18m
Why them? Wouldn't the majority of them be chading women?
Immigrants should be productive, law abiding, and preferably filling essential roles that local communities can't fill. Looks don't matter to soysociety at large when economics are at hand.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
5d 4h 17m
Good question.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
67d 14h 11m

Next wave of economical warfare. Let's just hire a bunch of curries truecels to move into posh neighborhoods to lower the property value we'll buy it out cheap and then tell them to move out and split the bill.

curryfool

curryfool

★★★★
38d 21h 52m
Next wave of economical warfare. Let's just hire a bunch of curries truecels to move into posh neighborhoods to lower the property value we'll buy it out cheap and then tell them to move out and split the bill.
Playing the 5d chess move.