Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are curryland foids wearing such skin tight jeans with their asses about to pop out?? REEEEE

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Its pure torture watching their wide curvy asses and thick thighs on my daily walks. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Well, atleast you are horny. Now that u are in curryland why not try? Show some of that western charm

In which state you live?

Indian women have pancake asses

Its pure torture watching their wide curvy asses and thick thighs on my daily walks. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Yep, them, Iranians, Arabs, Europeans, basically any non-Far Eastern toilet has wide hips and curvy asses and they're all showing them off. But they're not ours.

If I could get a thick toilet I would praise this trend, but as I get nothing it's pure torture.

Yep, them, Iranians, Arabs, Europeans, basically any non-Far Eastern toilet has wide hips and curvy asses and they're all showing them off.
Curry foids don't have wide hips like whites but this is improving with better diet and living conditions. Its sad that noodles don't have such hips.

foid lives on validation and chad attention

Just creepshotmaxx and use them as fap material.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back