Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Chinks stereotyped as saying “yah” “wahoo” and making other childish noises?

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
title. back in middle school kids would always use them when impersonating chinks.

i've only ever heard people say ching chong to chinks. "yah" or "wahoo" seem foreign to me.

cuz it just seems like a chink thing to do:feelsLSD:

Bing bing wahoo is what Mario says.

On a more serious note, heavily tonal languages just sound off to westerners and this makes it easier for them to make fun of east asians.

Bing bing wahoo is what Mario says.

On a more serious note, heavily tonal languages just sound off to westerners and this makes it easier for them to make fun of east asians.
Ah yeah that makes sense its wear ching chong comes from. Interesting how the yellow “man” never developed non tonal language. I think due to our bone structures we inherently speak tonally and our brains are also adapted to process words tonally unlike caucsoid (human/nonasian including blacks and abos) race

Ah yeah that makes sense its wear ching chong comes from. Interesting how the yellow “man” never developed non tonal language. I think due to our bone structures we inherently speak tonally and our brains are also adapted to process words tonally unlike caucsoid (human/nonasian including blacks and abos) race
Maybe those shovel shaped incisors make it easier to produce tonal discrepancies in sound and vocalization. Nobody has done any research pertaining to this morphological implications of this characteristic on speech so I'm speculating tentatively.

Last edited:
Maybe those shovel shaped incisors make it easier to produce tonal discrepancies in sound. Nobody has done any research pertaining to this morphological implications of this characteristic on speech so I'm speculating.
I think it more has to do with facial bone structure. Native Americans also have shovel incisors but their languages arent tonal

I think it more has to do with facial bone structure. Native Americans also have shovel incisors but their languages arent tonal
Native americans also have an ancestral genetic component from ancestors that were more closely related to west eurasians (caucasoids) than east asians so their facial bone structure isn't entirely mongoloid and resembles caucasians in some respects iirc

Native americans also have an ancestral genetic component from ancestors that were more closely related to west eurasians (caucasoids) than east asians so their facial bone structure isn't entirely mongoloid and resembles caucasians in some respects iirc
Yes but they still have the same shovel shaped incisors. They’re like mutated central asians.

Yes but they still have the same shovel shaped incisors. They’re like mutated central asians.
Do central asian turkic languages follow this same pattern?

Okay I checked and they don't.

Do central asian turkic languages follow this same pattern?

Okay I checked and they don't.
Ngl there should be a study done on it but since globalists want us to believe racial differences are skin color and nose shape and not any deeper than that itll never happen

Ngl there should be a study done on it but since globalists want us to believe racial differences are skin color and nose shape and not any deeper than that itll never happen
China is one of the few places where multiregionalism hypothesis is still taken seriously in academia.

Stealing round eyed devil culture?

Stealing round eyed devil culture?
ironically due to extreme narrow pfl chinks have rounder eyes than humans. Ironic.

ironically due to extreme narrow pfl chinks have rounder eyes than humans. Ironic.
My recipe for the weak American chocolate soda.... Called, yoohoo.

1/2 package of instant hot chocolate.
1pt water...
Shake well, and enjoy!

My recipe for the weak American chocolate soda.... Called, yoohoo.

1/2 package of instant hot chocolate.
1pt water...
Shake well, and enjoy!
I prefer milk personally

Germans usually say "Yah."

Ja is for germans
Yah is for chinks
Yuuu is for Koreans and Japs