Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are asian girls so evil in europe?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
I've noticed Asian women in Europe are terrible at applying makeup compared to the Asian women living in Asia, but also, the Asian women here are complete sluts, a never ending search for the next white Chad.

JBW doesn't even work unless you spend hundreds of dollars travelling to a country that speak a language completely foreign to English.

Feminism brainrot & sexual liberation.

Not just in Europe and not just noodlewhores boyo.

They're more slutty than the average slut
My theory is that they are showing their true colors after a lifetime of repressed sexuality.

Asian women are evil everywhere. They worship White men in America. They worship White men in Europe. They worship White men in Asia. In Western countries, they utterly abandon Asian men. In Eastern countries, they only begrudgingly date Asian men out of necessity (and sometimes not even then: witness the Korean 4B movement).

They're more slutty than the average slut
Depends tbh. They’re mostly low class garbage of the East that comes here. The upper classes don’t usually move, and if they do they are usually inapproachable.

I've noticed Asian women in Europe are terrible at applying makeup compared to the Asian women living in Asia, but also, the Asian women here are complete sluts, a never ending search for the next white Chad.

JBW doesn't even work unless you spend hundreds of dollars travelling to a country that speak a language completely foreign to English.

spend hundreds of dollars

Brother, if spending hundreds of dollars is a concern to you, you should definitely focus on your finances.

Asian women are evil everywhere. They worship White men in America. They worship White men in Europe. They worship White men in Asia. In Western countries, they utterly abandon Asian men. In Eastern countries, they only begrudgingly date Asian men out of necessity (and sometimes not even then: witness the Korean 4B movement).

Asian women seem to be one of the most susceptible races of women to propaganda. When Asian women come to western countries and take in the culture, they take in all the worst aspects of it more than any other race which includes feminism.

Asian women seem to be one of the most susceptible races of women to propaganda. When Asian women come to western countries and take in the culture, they take in all the worst aspects of it more than any other race which includes feminism.
Something about the Western diet makes them all thick-bone looking or something. I feel I never see physically submissive gracile Asian women unless fresh off the boat or tourists from the motherland.

Warfare. Being in all white spaces makes Asians mentally ill.

Everything that touches the western soil rots.
if they grow up in the west tgey arent much better than the average cunt