Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are anime girls so abusive?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
What is this trope? There’s so many animes where the girl hits a guy if he says something they don’t agree with or find stupid or creepy. It’s not really funny it’s kind of repetitive tbh, it’s just “nothing is scarier than my wife” type of humor.

stop watching garbage

I know what you're talking about.
You have Sakura, Nami and Yoruichi from the big three.
It enforces the idea that hot bitches can get away with anything, which is demonstrably true because normies are retarded.

Official Trailer [eng sub]
Griffith berserk | Berserk, Manga, Griffith berserk

Choose wisely.

they are projecting their desire to be abused by incel

Loser males have integrated the hatred that women feel into their psyche.

Stop being gay. Anime is death.

Because Japanese have become cucked after WW2

bashfulness exaggerated to a high degree or gap moe (cute "soft" looking girl doing something violent), or just comedic effect

Simple, because ricecels have a femdom fetish. The masochistic nature of the tsundere-male protagonist relationship is a masturbatory one for the ricecel storywriters to entertain females' mentally (and often physically) abusive bullshit to transofrm a cold-hearted bitch into someone sweeter.

It also acts as a source of wish-fulfillment: specifically, the idea that every independent, hardened and just plain jerkish love interest (male or female) has a squishy emotional center that will embrace you after you crack the outer shell.

Last edited:
modern japs are pathetic tbh

they're all like that one GrAY we had here lately who was spamming posts about how he wanted to be raped and have a dom gf or w/e

modern japs are pathetic tbh

they're all like that one GrAY we had here lately who was spamming posts about how he wanted to be raped and have a dom gf or w/e
You mean the one that posted a video of his face ?

You mean the one that posted a video of his face ?
I think he made a couple of threads with that as well, yeah

who knows if it's actually his face tbh. but that GrAY was a massive cuck, terrifying

It's a cartoon thing...

From the beginning of cartoons, there has been outlandish physical abuse....

It's designed to make you think abuse is funny... Lol.

It's a form of gynocentrism tbh

Some otakus like the yamato nakeshiko archetype more, it's usually the cucked writers that push tsunderes to pander to the remaining simps with no self respect.

What is this trope? There’s so many animes where the girl hits a guy if he says something they don’t agree with or find stupid or creepy. It’s not really funny it’s kind of repetitive tbh, it’s just “nothing is scarier than my wife” type of humor.
There are many anime girls who aren't abusive. Casca, Mikasa, Gudrid(Thorfinn's wife from Vinland Saga) aren't abusive. Tbh all these characters have male partners who are hypermasculine so it fits I guess. If you pick any seinen/serious sort of male protag chances are their love interest doesn't abuse them.

chinks wanna get dominated by women
also, it serves "comedy" reasons