Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate strong female characters in movies and video games

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
IMG 9640

At this point it’s not really even considered WOKE anymore to have female soldiers and warriors in pretty much every single movie and video game. It’s just normal now. The obvious problem with this idea is that a woman can’t be a medieval warrior with a great axe or a special forces soldier. It’s even more insulting how these characters are usually very aggressive and will boss the main character around who is usually much more badass and obviously wouldn’t let a 100lb woman scream at them in real life. There are zero warrior women like this who actually exist at all. There’s maybe 2 in existence I’m sure you could find but these stupid games and movies would make you think half of all soldiers and police are women. All the women police and soldiers in propaganda videos are just that propaganda. These women don’t do shit. You don’t see female swat teams stopping mass shooters or female soldiers actually fighting in a war. Nope they are literally all men.

I play old videogames, I dont like politics

i hate females in general

it's incredible how it can ruin something immediately, and it's even worse that soys like it

The way to do female characters right is if they are feminine and good natured.

Left 4 Dead 2 png images | PNGEgg
Samus Aran - Metroid - Waifu.com.mx
✨Moxie2D on Twitter | Metroid samus, Samus, Samus aran
What do my waifus say about me? Don't judge me too much :D (Also in case  this needs to be said, I found these pics on Google Images. I don't know who

Yeah it's so dumb. In the next WW2 game they'll make 50% of soldiers women for ekwality.