Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Apple has always been successful in selling 10000% marked up components even back in the 80s and still is able to til this day to 95% of normies

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Steve-Jobs-the-Greatest-Entrepreneur-of-Our-Time-2.jpg

43479669-titans_jobs_cover.jpg

1006_young-steve-jobs-peter-stember_170x170.jpg

images

vs.

105579256-bill_gates_mezz.jpg

Young-Bill-Gates.jpg

The only reason Microsoft survived throughout the 2010s is because corporations still need to buy cloud storage and Windows licenses so their wage slave factories can function properly. Apple is still able to stay afloat by selling consumer grade bricks of plastic to normies, all because of perception. Brutal

I also figured it's because they designed their products to be pretty and simple rather than utilitarian, so foids (the biggest consoomers) bought them. Thus normies followed suit.

Also those Chad Jobs pictures are suifuel

Brutal.

Once again, looks are EVERYTHING

steve jobs is dead, so apple should be liquidated by now right OP?

I thought you were gonna post this video.

Not really.
The processing is done. They'll still buy their shitty products not matter what.

steve jobs is dead, so apple should be liquidated by now right OP?

The ball has already been rolling for 20-30 years. You should cease to exist when your father dies right?

Normies think it's cool to buy apple shit

Apple and Nintendo have always been the true soy consoomer brands

apple products are more user friendly

Steve Jobs was really hit by the Norwood and age pill. The guy was a strong Chadlite. If he got lean, he could've been close to gigachad territory. Plus, I think he was pretty tall as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back