Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Anti-miscegenation laws and closed borders are important pertaining to Incels (specifically white Incels)

Nigger really just linked Pueblo’s (buildings made of mud) to say that natives didn’t built mud huts. LMAO. What great civilization, abunch of buildings with not even a 2nd floor and made of mud.
it's a ruin bro, you don't know what you're talking, that's not how you tell how advanced a civilization is. You're just showing your ignorance here.

US_Navy_030529-N-5362A-001_A_U.S._Marine_Corps_Humvee_vehicle_drives_down_a_road_at_the_foot_of_Saddam_Hussein%27s_former_Summer_palace_with_ruins_of_ancient_Babylon_in_the_background.jpg

these "muds" above were once the capitol of one the biggest empires in the ancient world.

7dc6b8082b44334bac381e07c2897e94.jpg

this one was the first city in the world as far as we know today.

But again why do you keep avoiding my questions. How does the technological advancement of a certain group of people justify their anihilation?

No it didn’t. The native Americans had what, 20 million people in ALL of North America? That’s >1 person per square mile. Hell, that’s less than one person per hundred million acres of land (North America is 6,051,601,450 acres). You prove my point yet again just like how you proved my point by posting literal mud huts as proof of “native technology”
Do you think that's few? The world population at the time was about 460 mil according to what I saw on the internet. 20 mil it's like 4% of the world's population. That's exactly the percentage shared by the US, today, of the world's population.

Yet,these people for the most part didn't have much of the technological means to support such a huge population, which is impressive.

If your entire civilization and it’s legacy consists of shitting out in the woods and being in the Stone Age, then yes it is justified to take you over when the people in question have technology literally tens of thousands of years into the future. plus, like I said again it was usually the natives who attacked first (see the Indian massacre of 1622)
just lol dude, from your perspective it may be (although I think that's fucking sick) but what do the natives get from all of these? No point in having better technology if you're dead. Also like I said, the colonization of british america was done decades after the spanish and other europeans countries brought terror to the americas, it's just not logical to expect the most peaceful of the encounters, especially when shit like this happens (indian massacre):

At first, the natives were glad to trade provisions to the colonists for metal tools, but by 1609 the English governor, John Smith, had begun to send raiding parties to demand food. This earned the colonists a bad reputation among the Native Americans and precipitated conflict.[3] The English colonists isolated the Native Americans, burned down houses, and stole their food supplies.[4] The English violence alienated the natives further and they laid siege to the Jamestown fort for several months. Unable to secure more food supplies, many colonists died during the "Starving Time" in 1609–10

Dude I literally only needed to look that shit up and it contradicts everything you said, your not even trying. That's not only stupid but you also keeps ignoring my points.

Oh come on. The Arabs were buying random nogs from Africa for centuries before Europeans did. Africans sold Africans to Europeans it is what it is. It’s not Europeans fault Africans wanted to sell slaves to us, and like I said the debt has been repaid. Nigger slaves descendants are now all with iPhones and are not living in the Stone Age anymore
That's why a emphasized subsaharian africa. I mean the arabs couldn't even reach that much of africa like the europeans did simply because there's a fucking desert preventing you from reaching it, let alone create such a huge slave trading system. Their slavery was limited to the environment and also the economics laws. Yet you can just look it up, that was nothing like the atlantic slave trade before in the history, just stop being low IQ dude. "It's not my fault for buying slaves, it's your fault for selling them" wtf :feelstastyman:

And yeah, arabs did, whites did, blacks did. What's your point? You're the one justifying it, not me.

and that’s why I support them going back to Africa.
You should go back to Europe then. It blows my mind how can you lack so much self awareness to not see this implication.

And none of them can fit into a country that was made by the white man for the white man. If they can fit in, then America has changed its foundations which isn’t a good thing.
You still didn't show me where's written this is a white-only country, and judging by what I've shown you this is really far from the truth. How come they're not fit in a country they not only were born in but also their ancestors were part of it for centuries?

It wasn’t a reality for many people. Only for the retarded and legit disfigured. we’re under a govt that makes inceldom semi mainstream..
yeah man whatever, I'm out

You will always be an incel

Cope. Not another "wwaaaaaah the ethnics are stealing our wimminz" post, JFL at actually believing that shit when white femoids are the most "racially loyal" group of foids.
That's after they've had a train ran on them by ever color from every race. I've even seen screenshots of white women admitting they slept with fucking Indians "just to see what it was like". They taste every shade of cock, then go get married to a white man.

If that's your definition of racial loyalty, then fucking lol
mayocels are killing their own race by race mixing the most tbh
JFL this. How many white fags do you see on /pol/ talking about their asian gook wife? Funny thing is they will then seethe when I point out them mixing with Arabs would be a better alternative to them IF they are gonna racemix, since Arabs are very close to Europeans genetically
it's a ruin bro, you don't know what you're talking, that's not how you tell how advanced a civilization is. You're just showing your ignorance here.

US_Navy_030529-N-5362A-001_A_U.S._Marine_Corps_Humvee_vehicle_drives_down_a_road_at_the_foot_of_Saddam_Hussein%27s_former_Summer_palace_with_ruins_of_ancient_Babylon_in_the_background.jpg

these "muds" above were once the capitol of one the biggest empires in the ancient world.

But again why do you keep avoiding my questions. How does the technological advancement of a certain group of people justify their anihilation?

Do you think that's few? The world population at the time was about 460 mil according to what I saw on the internet. 20 mil it's like 4% of the world's population. That's exactly the percentage shared by the US, today, of the world's population.

Yet,these people for the most part didn't have much of the technological means to support such a huge population, which is impressive.

just lol dude, from your perspective it may be (although I think that's fucking sick) but what do the natives get from all of these? No point in having better technology if you're dead. Also like I said, the colonization of british america was done decades after the spanish and other europeans countries brought terror to the americas, it's just not logical to expect the most peaceful of the encounters, especially when shit like this happens (indian massacre):

Dude I literally only needed to look that shit up and it contradicts everything you said, your not even trying. That's not only stupid but you also keeps ignoring my points.

That's why a emphasized subsaharian africa. I mean the arabs couldn't even reach that much of africa like the europeans did simply because there's a fucking desert preventing you from reaching it, let alone create such a huge slave trading system. Their slavery was limited to the environment and also the economics laws. Yet you can just look it up, that was nothing like the atlantic slave trade before in the history, just stop being low IQ dude. "It's not my fault for buying slaves, it's your fault for selling them" wtf :feelstastyman:

And yeah, arabs did, whites did, blacks did. What's your point? You're the one justifying it, not me.

You should go back to Europe then. It blows my mind how can you lack so much self awareness to not see this implication.

You still didn't show me where's written this is a white-only country, and judging by what I've shown you this is really far from the truth. How come they're not fit in a country they not only were born in but also their ancestors were part of it for centuries?

yeah man whatever, I'm out
There's nothing more embarassing than a incel nationalist JFL ignore this clown

Last edited:
Based law ngl.
I have been against racemixing for many years now - we can also see the terrible results.

Mixed race people grow up incredibly confused and feel like they can't relate to anyone. HAPA's in particular - which is a major growth industry because Asian women are really the only viable long term partners for most white men these days. Just look at what being mixed race did to St Elliot. White guys might think they're being clever getting with Asian women but honestly its just going to crate serious demographic dislocations in many 3rd world countries and probably cause wars or violence.

Just look at this forum - how many bitter ethnics are on here who pine after white bitches who hate them? Not only that but their own women are all out chasing white chads and becoming whores and probably ending up with his half breed bastard spawn.

Likewise mass immigration is a disaster - you have 3rd world countries in Africa and middle eastern countries shipping large numbers of men to Western Europe - partly because they have terrible moribund economies. Partly you have the pull of lavish welfare benefits and many Muslim countries practice polygamy which means women are not available to the vast majority of men so these countries leaders are basically trying to fob the problem off on us. This causes severe dislocations on our economy driving up costs like housing and suppressing wages.

nigga us ethnic gon steal ur white wimminz
please it would better for ethnics, if white chads would only date white wimminz
you aren't even getting witte wimminz so you won't lose
so they were theorically living in the stone ages and that's why they should be killed? JFL

well first of all this is bs, not all natives were in the same technological advancement, as we also have evidence of advanced civilizations within the modern american territory, but yet this is by no means a fact that would give any legitimacy for them to be stoled and massacred by a more advanced civilizations.

"America was founded by white males" who do you mean? The founding fathers? Because we're sure that not only white people were living within this land by that time and definitely not only white people contribuited for the formation of this nation.

The slave trade and slavery in general wasn't really paid and never will, because it's long gone. The ones who have been afflicted by it are dead, and how does the fact that their descendents, whose ancestors didn't even ask to be brought to this land to work as slaves, have a better life now justify what was done to them?

But either way that's not even the point, america was not built only by whites and that's a fact. You're literally suggesting that non whites get out of the country they were born in, whom the group they make part not only were responsible for the constitution of this country but still do to this day.

If anything, by your retarded logic, a black person, or a native american has way more right to talk about who should or shouldn't be in america, not someone who has barely any connections to the land and it's history like you.

As for mexicans, then again does that justify anything that was made? They were invited to colonize their land, as long as they followed their rules. It's not even like they were citizens being oppressed, they agreed to follow mexico's rule. If they weren't happy, they could just... leave.

Instead they choose to act like the so bad sneaky jews you're always calling out. The "biggest economy" bs also doesn't make sense at all, that's like saying I can come to your house, kill your family and make it mine by the justification that'll be renovating the building and filling in with more people.
WE

Last edited:

Those are some really cozy pictures ngl

All ethnicels and whitecels should support this law.

Pompeii ruins when excavation had just began:

e1193e8685d2112696ccab9e1207483f.jpg

you see, very few ancient structures survive time, what does is buried most of the times.
Wasn't referring so much to the architecture but more the landscape in Egypt tbh

what happens to mudbabies