Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am i taller than my parents

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
@
ordinaryotaku
@ordinaryotaku joined r/incels at 16 6’2 and he’s still here after all those years
Yep. It's OVER!

you're either not 6 foot or a fakecel nigga
I'm slightly above 6 foot without shoes on. I'm not the type to lie about my height. I'd have no reason to lie here, as many people just like you accuse me of being a fakecel. Height doesn't make women throw themselves at you unless you have many other good traits retard. Do you really think women approach me and talk sweet to me just because of my height? Low IQ move to call me fakecel when I post more in a couple days than you did in like 5 months. If anything, you are the fakecel for barely posting. I couldn't wait to vent and socialize here as soon as I joined because I barely have anyone to talk to IRL. Wonder why you barely post if you are actually an incel

I'm slightly above 6 foot without shoes on. I'm not the type to lie about my height. I'd have no reason to lie here, as many people just like you accuse me of being a fakecel. Height doesn't make women throw themselves at you unless you have many other good traits retard. Do you really think women approach me and talk sweet to me just because of my height? Low IQ move to call me fakecel when I post more in a couple days than you did in like 5 months. If anything, you are the fakecel for barely posting. I couldn't wait to vent and socialize here as soon as I joined because I barely have anyone to talk to IRL. Wonder why you barely post if you are actually an incel
Honestly I believe it. Foids are super picky

Honestly I believe it. Foids are super picky
Yeah, I wouldn't be here if I could succeed easily IRL. Foids nowadays are so insanely entitled and demanding with their insane standards anymore

who cares about posts jfl, you have a 50x more likelyhood to get bitches than someone my height according to statistics

Yeah, I wouldn't be here if I could succeed easily IRL. Foids nowadays are so insanely entitled and demanding with their insane standards anymore
"tall ugly guy over a short handsome guy" :foidSoy:

who cares about posts jfl
It indicates how much of a rotter you are and how fucking lonely you are to need to come here that much to chat with users here. I guess you consider the greys with 0 posts to be just as much of incels as the paragons here then
, you have a 50x more likelyhood to get bitches than someone my height according to statistics
Perhaps, but I'm still KHHV and no woman ever showed serious interest in me. Despite the statistics, the end result of inceldom is 100% the same

It indicates how much of a rotter you are and how fucking lonely you are to need to come here that much to chat with users here. I guess you consider the greys with 0 posts to be just as much of incels as the paragons here then

Perhaps, but I'm still KHHV and no woman ever showed serious interest in me. Despite the statistics, the end result of inceldom is 100% the same
6 foot normie trying to convince that hes an incel :forcedsmile:

"tall ugly guy over a short handsome guy" :foidSoy:
And no foid ever is gonna actually choose that given the choice. By “ugly” they just mean average looking, not someone 2/10 or some shit. Short chads slay.

6 foot normie trying to convince that hes an incel :forcedsmile:
Keep coping. You’d likely still be incel at my height. There are many 6’0” and above users here

And no foid ever is gonna actually choose that given the choice. By “ugly” they just mean average looking, not someone 2/10 or some shit. Short chads slay.
no they don't if you are over 6 foot, you will be lusted over by foids even if you're LTN -

no they don't if you are over 6 foot, you will be lusted over by foids even if you're LTN -
I wish. If that was true I'd be swarmed with pussy every time I go outside, which is often. I go outside every day.

I wish. If that was true I'd be swarmed with pussy every time I go outside, which is often. I go outside every day.
height inflation is brutal, 6 foot is like average around where i live. Average height for an incel is like sub 5'9

My mom: 151cms
My father: 163cms
Me: 174cms
How come did i end up so tall? I have gynecomastia and a lot of fat, could it be because my puberty was fucked?
I’m shorter then my dad I’m 5’7 dad is 6 foot mom is 5’2

height inflation is brutal, 6 foot is like average around where i live. Average height for an incel is like sub 5'9
Crazy 6 foot is becoming average. Back in my grandparent's day 6 foot was way above average. Both of my grandpas were 5'7 or less I think

Crazy 6 foot is becoming average. Back in my grandparent's day 6 foot was way above average. Both of my grandpas were 5'7 or less I think
yeah zoomers these days are all like 6'2", not a single person in college class thats below 6 foot, except foids. Even foids heightmog me these days

you probably are to some extent jfl
Perhaps with height and leanness, but my face is average at best I'd say. Nothing remarkable about it. Also have narrow shoulders which I despise. I truly think my Asperger's is one of my biggest failos. I can't even make friends with normie men, let alone talk to women

yeah zoomers these days are all like 6'2", not a single person in college class thats below 6 foot, except foids. Even foids heightmog me these days
Damn. Didn't realize it was that bad. I know at the gym I get heightmogged all the time. Thought it was selection bias because they are gymgoers.

Perhaps with height and leanness, but my face is average at best I'd say. Nothing remarkable about it. Also have narrow shoulders which I despise. I truly think my Asperger's is one of my biggest failos. I can't even make friends with normie men, let alone talk to women
i have all of those too including autism, diagnosed. Except im a sub4 manlet to add insult to injury

Damn. Didn't realize it was that bad. I know at the gym I get heightmogged all the time. Thought it was selection bias because they are gymgoers.
The gymgoers are shorter than the normies where i live actually, prob bc they go there to compensate for their height, but they are still height mog me to oblivion

The gymgoers are shorter than the normies where i live actually, prob bc they go there to compensate for their height, but they are still height mog me to oblivion
That makes sense. The gymgoers are even pretty tall here it seems

I get heightmogged by foids all the time. Average foid is like 5'7", brutally 2 inches taller than me
5'5" is absolutely brutal. I was 5'6" before puberty and felt short even then

How tall were your grandmas?

Yeah im fucking 10 different girls everyday
I think you are tbh. How tf can you be an incel if you are black. Go to fucking Bulgaria, Poland or Russia and women will go crazy over you

I think you are tbh. How tf can you be an incel if you are black. Go to fucking Bulgaria, Poland or Russia and women will go crazy over you
Yeah they're gonna go crazy for my ugly ass!

@Left4Dead shut up inkwell

You sure he's yo daddy?

You sure he's yo daddy?
I haven’t noticed u around much surprisingly tbh idk why. You’ve been consistently active since 2018 right

My parents have almost the same stats and I came out 170 cm (5'7) so this kind of height is well within the realm of possibility.
My mom: 151cms
My father: 163cms
Me: 174cms
How come did i end up so tall? I have gynecomastia and a lot of fat, could it be because my puberty was fucked?
Western Diet probably

I haven’t noticed u around much surprisingly tbh idk why. You’ve been consistently active since 2018 right
Nah I have on n off spells.