Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am i taller than my parents

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
count yourself blessed
My mom: 147cm
My father: 157.48 cm
Me: 160cm

If I wasn't soo poor and had eaten efficiently, I would've been 5`7 no joke but all I ate as a kid was magwinya and unhealthy food. I used to eat only twice a day, had coffee in the morning and dinner. It's soo over
Brutal :horror: :feelsrope:
My parents are the same height as yours but I'm 5'9:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
Your father and grandfather were dumb. Why did they have to marry down bottom-tier women? All curries need to be taught mandatory eugenic lessons in school as a separate subject. If not even the 0.0001% chads we have will get diluted and deteriorated like this from mixxing with subhuman poojeetas :forcedsmile:

Imagine being an incel :feelsohgod:

Just talk to women and touch grass blud ☠️☠️
You forgot the "i have a friend who is 140cms tall and fucks all the beautiful stacies"

My parents have almost the same stats and I came out 170 cm (5'7) so this kind of height is well within the realm of possibility.
Subhuman height

You forgot the "i have a friend who is 140cms tall and fucks all the beautiful stacies"
I have one that's 5'3 and he does good with women.

He's also indian and 2/10 in the face.

You just need rizz fr

My mom: 151cms
My father: 163cms
Me: 174cms
How come did i end up so tall? I have gynecomastia and a lot of fat, could it be because my puberty was fucked?
im only 3 cm taller than my dad

Yeah im fucking 10 different girls everyday
you should pick up foids with your massive ogre arms and throw them around and when they are knocked down and unconscious grape them hard

you should pick up foids with your massive ogre arms and throw them around and when they are knocked down and unconscious grape them hard
No thanks officer!

Plenty of people here are 6 feet.

@VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Master just to name a few
Yep. Height is no magic pussy magnet like so many here make it out to be, or I wouldn’t be here

no they are not, this isn't chads.org
I’m a quarter inch above 6’0”, and I’m here with 17k+ posts. You really think I’d be here with that many posts if I didn’t struggle like crazy with inceldom?

I’m a quarter inch above 6’0”, and I’m here with 17k+ posts. You really think I’d be here with that many posts if I didn’t struggle like crazy with inceldom?
I feel you bro I'm like 5'10 and it don't matter much when you an uglahh broke ass nigga

I feel you bro I'm like 5'10 and it don't matter much when you an uglahh broke ass nigga
Yep. There are more fairly tall incels here than you’d expect

Plenty of people here are 6 feet.

@VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Master just to name a few
lol.
@tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus are 6’1
@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6
@JucheApologist is 6’4 at 17
@AlexDelarge is 6’2 orphan
@Stupid Clown @Saigon Depression @Zhou Chang-Xing @wasted12years are 6’2

lol.
@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6
Can’t believe someone here is 6’10”, and also kinda funny @JucheApologist is only 17. That’s probably why he still seems more optimistic and less destroyed since we have a few more years of rotting than he does

Can’t believe someone here is 6’10”, and also kinda funny @JucheApologist is only 17. That’s probably why he still seems more optimistic and less destroyed since we have a few more years of rotting than he does
Yea also ID say he’s more optimistic on this forum he’s pretty different on discord ngl.
But yea we have 6’10 @nettle and 4’6 @short pretty big height disparity

Yea also ID say he’s more optimistic on this forum he’s pretty different on discord ngl.
But yea we have 6’10 @nettle and 4’6 @short pretty big height disparity
Just goes to show that height isn’t a guarantee

Yup just a minimum
Yep. Short height seems to be a net negative more than tall height is a net positive. Basically, super short height can absolutely kill your chances, but tall height can’t save you to an equivalent degree

lol.
@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6
If you're 6'0+, young and you still rot here you'll regret it when you turn older. I know most of you niggas aren't deformed.

Yep. Short height seems to be a net negative more than tall height is a net positive. Basically, super short height can absolutely kill your chances, but tall height can’t save you to an equivalent degree
Depends tbh. I feel like manlets who are higher inhib tend to be the ones really conscious about their height in these spaces. You never really see low inhib manlets struggling that much like they’ll struggle but you can find low inhib manlets in school having a gf here and there.

If you're 6'0+, young and you still rot here you'll regret it when you turn older. I know most of you niggas aren't deformed.
@ordinaryotaku joined r/incels at 16 6’2 and he’s still here after all those years

Depends tbh. I feel like manlets who are higher inhib tend to be the ones really conscious about their height in these spaces. You never really see low inhib manlets struggling that much like they’ll struggle but you can find low inhib manlets in school having a gf here and there.
Yeah, I knew some short guys who had girlfriends in high school

Either you got lucky with genetic recombination or your mom cheated on your dad

My mom: 151cms
My father: 163cms
Me: 174cms
How come did i end up so tall? I have gynecomastia and a lot of fat, could it be because my puberty was fucked?
god looked at your parwnts heights and said “holy fuck this nigga is gonna come out as an subhuman tier manlet if I let that genetic recombo happen” so he spared u.