Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am i taller than my parents

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
My mom: 151cms
My father: 163cms
Me: 174cms
How come did i end up so tall? I have gynecomastia and a lot of fat, could it be because my puberty was fucked?

im only like 1 cm taller than my dad

My parents have almost the same stats and I came out 170 cm (5'7) so this kind of height is well within the realm of possibility.

Recessive genes and maybe your parents were malnourished.

well im barely taller than your father, and both my parents are taller than yours. Consider yourself lucky

My parents have almost the same stats and I came out 170 cm (5'7) so this kind of height is well within the realm of possibility.
Fair

Me: 174cms
How come did i end up so tall? I have gynecomastia and a lot of fat, could it be because my puberty was fucked?
count yourself blessed
My mom: 147cm
My father: 157.48 cm
Me: 160cm

If I wasn't soo poor and had eaten efficiently, I would've been 5`7 no joke but all I ate as a kid was magwinya and unhealthy food. I used to eat only twice a day, had coffee in the morning and dinner. It's soo over

count yourself blessed
My mom: 147cm
My father: 157.48 cm
Me: 160cm

If I wasn't soo poor and had eaten efficiently, I would've been 5`7 no joke but all I ate as a kid was magwinya and unhealthy food. I used to eat only twice a day, had coffee in the morning and dinner. It's soo over
Sorry brocel 160 is truly brutal. But how do you look facially

My mom is 5'1 and my dad is like 5'8 or 5'9 and I am 6'0

I got hella lucky

Sorry brocel 160 is truly brutal. But how do you look facially
You know what they say, "When it rains, it pours". 9.5 times out of 10, I'm the ugliest guy in the room. I'm black, I have acne and I have acne scars, I'm 47kg and a dickcel. I literally have 0 redeeming qualities, only thing going for me is that I'm in jewniversity and I'll at least have a wagie job when I graduate

You know what they say, "When it rains, it pours". 9.5 times out of 10, I'm the ugliest guy in the room. I'm black, I have acne and I have acne scars, I'm 47kg and a dickcel. I literally have 0 redeeming qualities, only thing going for me is that I'm in jewniversity and I'll at least have a wagie job when I graduate
Have you ever considered getting into video games or cope with something?

Attachments

• 4162361_6DCDD61D-BD8E-4782-B220-6FC9E518E259.jpeg
    4162361_6DCDD61D-BD8E-4782-B220-6FC9E518E259.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 25

I got hella lucky
My parents are the same height as yours but I'm 5'9:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

I got hella lucky
That aint luck my nigga, that's is a gift from God, you should be praying and thanking him for the gifts he has bestowed upon you mang

That aint luck my nigga, that's is a gift from God, you should be praying and thanking him for the gifts he has bestowed upon you mang
I unironically do thank him.

If I was short I'd have probably killed myself by now.

I have hella respect for shortcels

Plenty of people here are 6 feet.

@VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Master just to name a few
no they're not, people over 6 foot aren't incels

I unironically do thank him.

If I was short I'd have probably killed myself by now.

I have hella respect for shortcels
nigga im 5'6" on a good day

no they're not, people over 6 foot aren't incels
Nigga yes they are.

Only @Master is above 6 foot (allegedly)

The rest are 6'0 on the dot