Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why am I SPECIFICALLY being targeted by couples?

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
Every brocel knows how painful and enraging it is to see other couples performing their sexhaving normgroid acts with each other in public, kissing and groping etc while you remain alone, we all experience it.

But every time i see couples kissing, groping each other, or shit couples do, they start looking around, then they notice me, start staring at ME, lock their eyes on ME, then they start kissing, looking at ME, and only ME, nobody else, it's like i'm being targeted.
Why ME? Why do they not show that shit off to somebody else?

Do they scan the room for the most subhuman person to torment there and lock their eyes on ME only? I've never seen it happen to somebody else. I'm always the main focus.

Cause you are better looking and they are mirin you like this

That's why I walk with my face forward locked in and not focusing on anyone.

Every brocel knows how painful and enraging it is to see other couples performing their sexhaving normgroid acts with each other in public, kissing and groping etc while you remain alone, we all experience it.

But every time i see couples kissing, groping each other, or shit couples do, they start looking around, then they notice me, start staring at ME, lock their eyes on ME, then they start kissing, looking at ME, and only ME, nobody else, it's like i'm being targeted.

Do they scan the room for the most subhuman person to torment there and lock their eyes on ME only? I've never seen it happen to somebody else. I'm always the main focus.
They do scan the room.

Most normies are sociopaths who are desperate to feel any sense of superiority over others. The West runs on this in the form of vapid consumerism and vanity.

They know you're suffering and will never experience what they have so they try to anger you and rub it in your face.

Most normies are sociopaths who are desperate to feel any sense of superiority over others. The West runs on this in the form of vapid consumerism and vanity.
That´s why it´s bound to collapse.

They are bragging. bragging all day alone with cringe couple. their looksmatch based on malfunction factory.

That´s why it´s bound to collapse.

We're most definitely beyond the point of no return. I just want to live to watch the pathetic, fragile, shallow lives of these people shatter.

The same exact fucking thing happens to me. They probably just like showing it off.

because they see you as a threat due to your good looks

They sense your dark personaliteehee