Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I so sad over a girl I’ve never even dated

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Why am I so sad over her?? I think about her every moment of my day even in my sleep I think of what could have been with me and her nonstop. She’s all I care about yet I’ve never even gone on a date with her even once. This world isn’t fair it preys on those who tries the hardest and award those who are lazy. If the world was fair I wouldn’t end up like this, I deserve better. I wish she at least just gave me a direct answer so I know to give up or not.

Having a oneitis is cucked.

If the image of her getting rawdogged by her bf doesn't make you hate her then you are beyond hope
I don’t hate her I love her. And I’ll love her unconditionally

The woman you fantasize about marrying and having children together got used as a cum-dumpster by multiple Chads and Tyrones and thrown away like a bitch

You are delusional with your worship, she’s actually nothing special, what makes her special is the false fantasy you created about her in your head

The woman you fantasize about marrying and having children together got used as a cum-dumpster by multiple Chads and Tyrones and thrown away like a bitch

You are delusional with your worship, she’s actually nothing special, what makes her special is the fantasy you created about her in your head

You are delusional with your worship, she’s actually nothing special, what makes her special is the false fantasy you created about her in your head
This isn’t true.

I will refer to my previous comment... :feelsjuice:

Then go and cold approach her, if you really can't let go of this pathetic obsession with a foid; either she accepts and you're confirmed as a hapa HTN fakecel, or she publicly humiliates and rejects you for being a deathnic MTN... :feelsUgh:

At the very least, you'll be able to move on this cuckery and perhaps focus on other foids, considering you're assuredly not a subhuman. :society:

I will refer to my previous comment... :feelsjuice:
Why can’t she approach me? She already said she’d date me 3 years ago but when j became subhuman we stopped talking

I know exactly how you feel man but at least your oneitis knows you exist. Loneliness is brutal. It's been three years since I've seen mine and God only knows what her situation is probably a single mother. I've always said I would never date single moms but if she is and somehow I get a chance with her I might just give in that's how bad I want her.

Fuck this brings back memories. I was in high school. Couldnt wait for monday just to see my crush. Even asked her out once. She did pass by the place I invited her over . I guess to twist the blade in the wound. But I was a delusional blupiller. The blackpill moment with her came much later. I thought I would somehow get to fuck her on prom night. Some boxing dude took her to use her as a cumdumpster and even mocked me because it was obvious I wanted her. Fuck foid.

Fuck this brings back memories. I was in high school. Couldnt wait for monday just to see my crush. Even asked her out once. She did pass by the place I invited her over . I guess to twist the blade in the wound. But I was a delusional blupiller. The blackpill moment with her came much later. I thought I would somehow get to fuck her on prom night. Some boxing dude took her to use her as a cumdumpster and even mocked me because it was obvious I wanted her. Fuck foid.
oh god, im so sorry....

oh god, im so sorry....
Thanks. But if you want my advice. If shes not into you, you should make a move to get it over with. Waiting for the right moment and prolonging your suffering by continuing your emotional investment is only gonna hurt more when she rejects you later. I mean maybe youll ascend and well never see you here again.

But then again you do you.

Thanks. But if you want my advice. If shes not into you, you should make a move to get it over with. Waiting for the right moment and prolonging your suffering by continuing your emotional investment is only gonna hurt more when she rejects you later. I mean maybe youll ascend and well never see you here again.

But then again you do you.
i made my moves 3 years ago, I told her I had feelings and wanted to date/talk she said she had a bf but would be down to date if things doesnt workout between them. I never heard from her since idk what to do

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Also remember while you think about her she gets fucked by others

i made my moves 3 years ago, I told her I had feelings and wanted to date/talk she said she had a bf but would be down to date if things doesnt workout between them. I never heard from her since idk what to do
The question is if you believe her. Masbe she just wanted to reject you "softly". If you put more pressure she may actually drop that mask and show you what shes really about. The girl I was talking about wasn even that nice. But I tried to pick up girls who looked like angels (to me) but turned out to be awalt af.

The question is if you believe her. Masbe she just wanted to reject you "softly". If you put more pressure she may actually drop that mask and show you what shes really about. The girl I was talking about wasn even that nice. But I tried to pick up girls who looked like angels (to me) but turned out to be awalt af.
im trying a second time, Im gonna get a direct answer this time. IN a few months

Anyway. Good luck. but the odds are against you.

Sorry bro. I still hope I can get my dick wet in Heaven one day. :ahegao:

Sorry bro. I still hope I can get my dick wet in Heaven one day. :ahegao:
i wanna find out the colour of my oneitis' pussy and nipple so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back