Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel \Why am i so fucking goddamn ugly!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I accidentally turned on my phone camera and goddamn i'm fucking ugly as FUCK! Abysmal terrible godawful eye area, big ass ugly nose, terrible facial structure with no visble bone structure. JFL, how is it even possible to so fucking genetically ugly while my siblings are all above a 6/10? Whats the fuck point even was the point of having been born with such a disadvantage and subhumanity? When your DNA starts seeing subhumanity assemble it should shut down and kill the disgusting subhuman lifeform that was about to be created.

Try take a video of yourself you might look better

Same, life can be cruel indeed.

Being mogged by siblings is the worst

You will never be Kelly Oubre, a model, an NBA player, and a millionaire. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

3030.jpg

ugly life is a cruel life. if you have to fuck with lighting and angles its fucking over. i know guys like Bateman take 30 selfies and cherrypick but they're gl no contest

Same with the siblings I was supposed to be born female is what I believe the proof lies within

ugly life is a cruel life. if you have to fuck with lighting and angles its fucking over. i know guys like Bateman take 30 selfies and cherrypick but they're gl no contest

Hey dude don’t worry! Keep in mind there are people who are WAY uglier than you.

Tell me about it dad, it’s fucking torture looking at myself and this godawful eye area.

Ask a plastic surgeon, then hold a gun to his head and tell him to fix you...or pay him if you wanna be a faggot :feelsgah:

2Aku3y2

if it makes you feel better, selfies make everyone ugly.

b6c.gif

I want to see your unfortunate face.

Ask a plastic surgeon, then hold a gun to his head and tell him to fix you...or pay him if you wanna be a faggot :feelsgah:
lol

b6c.gif

I want to see your unfortunate face.
Ive sent pics to people in PM before, but i feel to subhuman to do that right now. No can do fam.

Hey dude don’t worry! Keep in mind there are people who are WAY uglier than you.
Easier said than done. I wouldnt care much but looks matter ALOT in society so i cant ignore it.

thepermavirgin said:
cry and dispair instead of improving yourself, seems good

"Just shower bro"
Also *in despair

Genetic recombination is brutal.

You were bad in a previous life or you were merely unlucky.

The closer the camera is to your face the worse you look. Thats why selfies are always terrible compared to professional photoshoots. Put the camera on your phone on a timer and put it down and walk away from it to pose, that should bring your score up.