Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Why am I not allowed to have a same gender space when women can? It's fine when women do it?!" Why women have same gender spaces and men don't.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I was just playing this indie shooter and to be honest I avoid all the ones with female protagonists because I'm just kind of tired of it.

So yeah I found this one where you play as a guy and........ one of your prominent squadmates is a woman, lol

I mean... it bothers me that it feels intentionally shoehorned into everything. But also... I am old enough to remember a time when I used to play games and it felt like a male space. And people NEED that. "Spaces" with just their own gender.

These days it's like everything has to be women-only or mixed. That can't be healthy...

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Interested to hear other people's thoughts :)

All I'm saying is that it's a positive and natural thing to sometimes want "spaces" with only your own gender. And yeah sometimes they may be different kinds of spaces. Is that really so unacceptable? It seems fine when women do it.

We as men, we've decided, "Okay eboys are not cool", "Okay playing dolls is cringe". Women don't call fighting cringe to someone's face, no woman would call fighting "cringe" no woman calls shooters or gym cringe, because men will always have stronger physiques and some ZYZZ fan will upload every single day on youtube to prove what gym does to your body and all that bullshit, women would never compare.

You and I aren't going to eboy groups or discords or games because other men call it cringe. Women go to shooters because other women don't outright call it cringe, they see it as competition with the males for whatever reason... this is why it's fine when women do it.

Other men are shamed into not going into such groups, women aren't. That's the simple truth.

bring back gamergate

Women go to shooters because other women don't outright call it cringe, they see it as competition with the males for whatever reason...
Another reason is perhaps to find new Chads, in a specific niche. :feelswhere:

Another reason is perhaps to find new Chads, in a specific niche. :feelswhere:
oh wait I disagree I think they go to find simps and money streaming but might as well be that... I doubt any chad actually dates these whores

oh wait I disagree I think they go to find simps and money streaming but might as well be that... I doubt any chad actually dates these whores
They might not find any, but it is most possible that it's in the back of their minds. :feelshehe:

They might not find any, but it is most possible that it's in the back of their minds. :feelshehe:
yeah some women think of voice as some sort of chad trait maybe it is

We as men, we've decided, "Okay eboys are not cool", "Okay playing dolls is cringe". Women don't call fighting cringe to someone's face, no woman would call fighting "cringe" no woman calls shooters or gym cringe, because men will always have stronger physiques and some ZYZZ fan will upload every single day on youtube to prove what gym does to your body and all that bullshit, women would never compare.

You and I aren't going to eboy groups or discords or games because other men call it cringe. Women go to shooters because other women don't outright call it cringe, they see it as competition with the males for whatever reason... this is why it's fine when women do it.

Other men are shamed into not going into such groups, women aren't. That's the simple truth.
I disagree

The rotten cancer of feminism ravages like a plague going relentlessly in our lives
I cannot go one place and not see a damn foid
I hate your existence :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The rotten cancer of feminism ravages like a plague going relentlessly in our lives
I cannot go one place and not see a damn foid
I hate your existence :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You hate my existence what does that mean? You talking to me or a foid?

What about this site's users (they're all male) idk whether you feel uncomfortable with incels or not lol..

You hate my existence what does that mean? You talking to me or a foid?

What about this site's users (they're all male) idk whether you feel uncomfortable with incels or not lol..
The foid