Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who’s Your favorite demon/Angel from Diablo?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Mine is Lilith cuz she has a heart and not that evil, or belial cuz he’s cool and he’s the lord of lies ,I hope he would be the main villain of the next game

Favorite Angel is maltheal cuz he’s based af and he wanted to wipe out humanity cuz they are evil

Mine is Lilith cuz she has a heart and not that evil
this based on the novels?
I thought we weren't going to see her in game until diablo 4
not counting that silly Andariel recolor event in d2

they should make her a loli in d4 but

LoliDemon

only ever finished D3, can't remember anything except maybe one of the angels was a nigra

apologies, you said has a heart and non-evil, not non-violent

I guess my Q is how you discern this apart from other bosses in D2 since they don't even talk or shit

seems like purely based on novel lore
It is.based on novel lore yeah ,I didn’t read but listened to them know some stuff

It happened and it is the best diablo
yeah let's just make whatever skillset you want on the fly so you never have to play the same class more than once and actually invest in different builds

the only thing that ever made sense about this IMO is making health pots rarer drops and substituting them with health orbs that had to be used right away

D4 needs to go back to D2's original necro-skel formula of 1/level instead of that cucked patched 1/3levels bullshit

yeah let's just make whatever skillset you want on the fly so you never have to play the same class more than once and actually invest in different builds

the only thing that ever made sense about this IMO is making health pots rarer drops and substituting them with health orbs that had to be used right away

D4 needs to go back to D2's original necro-skel formula of 1/level instead of that cucked patched 1/3levels bullshit
I do agree with build stuff but every other thing was much better in 3

every other thing was much better in 3
I remember beating the demo, maybe it gets more interesting in long run, perhaps part of it was I found out what happened ahead of time so you're not compelled to play to discover the story

I remember beating the demo, maybe it gets more interesting in long run, perhaps part of it was I found out what happened ahead of time so you're not compelled to play to discover the story
Whole side quests and the main story and atmosphere even if you know is the best