Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based whos your fav rapper

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Veteran
i know its a normie central genre but curious
mine are
1. earl sweartshirt
2. mc ride
3.mike
4.danny brown
5.jpegmafia/wutang

>rapper
>based

pick one

tupac shakur 2pac GIF

Dont know anyone of them except for Wutang and Danny Brown

As for current year?

Jimmy Fallon Lights GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't listen to (((Crap))) music

Right now I like this rapper named foolio a lot

A3e488e81b6adbae4e321133f92db9eb

I don't really have an all time favorite tbh

(Also this nigga would probably be lurking here If he wasn't thugmaxxed+ fame and money maxxed lol)

Which one died most recently?

As for current year?

Jimmy Fallon Lights GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Is that machine gun Kelly?

About a week ago I went to this frozen yogurt place with my mom and brother and the cashier looked exactly like Machine gun Kelly lmaoo.

The only difference is that he looked about 5'10 meanwhile mgk is 6'4

I hope one of his homies drops his niggger ass
What he do to you?

Also this nigga has been shot like 3 different times and has survived every one of them lol

What he do to you?

Also this nigga has been shot like 3 different times and has survived every one of them lol
He's a niggger, And oh how shocking the niggger is involved in shooting violence -_- and fuck you for being a niggger lover

He's a niggger, And oh how shocking the niggger is involved in shooting violence -_- and fuck you for being a niggger lover
Crackaz mad n shieet :feelskek:

I used to listen to Juice Wrld and Kid Cudi a decent amount. Although I'm more into alternative rock/metal nowadays. Grunge is where it's at as a blackpill sub 5 doomer fish mexican.

Right now I like this rapper named foolio a lot

View attachment 1184812

I don't really have an all time favorite tbh

(Also this nigga would probably be lurking here If he wasn't thugmaxxed+ fame and money maxxed lol)
Used to listen to him years ago. This diss track was disrespectful as fuck JFL

Is that machine gun Kelly?

About a week ago I went to this frozen yogurt place with my mom and brother and the cashier looked exactly like Machine gun Kelly lmaoo.

The only difference is that he looked about 5'10 meanwhile mgk is 6'4
It is indeed. :society:

Shieeet mane bonquisha givin me dick disease maneeee Mfs be trippin mane
Fr tho Foolio is a good rapper

That doesn't mean I "love" him I just like his music lol

Yuhnaam sayin?

Used to listen to him years ago. This diss track was disrespectful as fuck JFL

Ikr.

It's catchy asf tho.

Especially because he used the when I see u song sample.

"If it ain't yeat, it ain't heat" :bigbrain:

Kanye West, and not just because he's antisemitic

Black Eyed Peas

Last edited:
Wait... ded fkn srs?
Fuck no lmao. I just picked the rapper I've heard the most people talk about. :feelsgah:

I don't even listen to rap that much

Last edited:
Duke deuce is pretty based tbh

Crunk aint dead is a good beat

Lil uzi before he became gay

Fuck no lmao. I just picked the rapper I've heard the most people talk about. :feelsgah:

I don't even listen to rap
Good, because I was about to say Lil Uzicus Verticus was literally only decent in 2016, with Lil Uzi Vert vs. the World (and maybe The Perfect LUV Tape, if we're being generous), at least as far as pop rap goes. Despite being incredibly cliche, those albums had some fairly memorable songs for me. For autotuned, wavy, glitzy trap ballad fusions, it's not the worst thing I've heard in that style. There are certainly rappers in the same vein who are a lot worse and a lot less tolerable.

Generally speaking, the production on Uzi Vs. the World is pretty tight, and I enjoyed many of the melodies and shiny synths on that record. But still, he was nothing more than a blend of a lot of his contemporaries. Like most rappers, The biggest issue with his music was always that it suffered from the oversaturation of the very style—the very sound that it exists within.

Mayb I should listen to him to NTmaxx just like what @kanyepilled did
Tbh, you seem like an NT and borderline normie based on how you present yourself on this forum, so it might work for you unironically.

Tbh, you seem like an NT and borderline normie based on how you present yourself on this forum, so it might work for you unironically.
Nah, I can tell he’s non-NT

My source? I can just tell, simple as

young-dolph-paper-route.gif

Young Dolph
RIP nigga