Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based whos your fav rapper

Aesop Rock (album rec - impossible kid)
Danny Brown (all his shit good)
Open Mike Eagle (mellow vibes and lil nerdy)
Lil darkie (is mosh rap)
Brockhampton (saturation trilogy has a decent amount of bangers)

i'll have to go with chief keef or playboi carti

I don't listen to that nigspeak like many zoomERs do

Rap is nigger worship altough I would on the
the other hand agree that some old school rap is decent like Wu Tang Clan

my favorite rapper is @VictimofBpillReaper

1) Juice WRLD
2) Token
3) Conway
4) J cole

I don't really like rap, especially rap from black people. The only two rappers I can kinda stand are Eminem (e.g. Toy Soldiers - but even then it uses another song) and Falco (who I really like)

As someone else just said u fucking cursed him lol.

He just died today

Rip
Hm, I know I shouldn't be shocked since its so typical but damn, I somewhat didnt think that shit would happen just like that

Don't rlly have a favorite rapper but i've been listening to asap rocky, comethazine, chief keef, travis, kevin gates, future and kanye west a lot as of late. Normie taste ngl

Hm, I know I shouldn't be shocked since its so typical but damn, I somewhat didnt think that shit would happen just like that
He was one of my favorite rappers too.

I wish that nigga would have just stopped with the gang shit mang

I hope others can learn from this (not very likely tbh)

Used to listen to him years ago. This diss track was disrespectful as fuck JFL

Bro not even a full 24 hours after we talked about him he died man.

Rest in peace foolio

He was one of my favorite rappers too.

I wish that nigga would have just stopped with the gang shit mang

I hope others can learn from this (not very likely tbh)
its what the nigggers do, they cant just be peaceful in their jungle

wtf @Cowcel I haven’t seen u in a while

Bro not even a full 24 hours after we talked about him he died man.

Rest in peace foolio
Screenshot 2024 06 23 193100

So he dissed a dude named 23 for getting shot on his birthday and ended up getting shot on his own birthday... on the 23rd...

If the date of the hit wasn't deliberate, that's some truly uncanny shit...
Fox Blinking GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Last edited:
View attachment 1185543
So he dissed a dude named 23 for getting shot on his birthday and ended up getting shot on his own birthday... on the 23rd...

If the date of the hit wasn't deliberate, that's some truly uncanny shit...
Fox Blinking GIF by Nat Geo Wild
Ikr.

I wish these niggas would just get out of the hood when they get their money and just leave the hood shit behind

Last edited:
i listened to Graduation after i saw kanye with burzum and peste noire shirts and i enjoyed it more than i thought i would

Carti? Best rappers of all time? Seriously?
No I’m talking favorites also cope he’s goated. Lupe + andre + Nas are underrated ngl

i listened to Graduation after i saw kanye with burzum and peste noire shirts and i enjoyed it more than i thought i would
Good taste. Graduation is a great place to start if you're new to Kanye.

Following the success of The College Dropout and Late Registration, Kanye West sought to embark on a new artistic journey, aiming to challenge himself, disrupt the status quo, and explore uncharted territories. In an attempt to elevate his career to new heights, he wholeheartedly embraced the fusion of pop, electronica, and rap, and the results were undeniably good for its time. However, despite its merits, there were certain factors that prevented me from ranking it higher.

I would even say that he innovated within those sounds with a handful of the songs here, namely cuts like Flashing Lights and Stronger by tastefully incorporating elements of dance music and electronic music. The problem is that a bulk of this album sounds so dated because it just reeks of the bling era that it was born out of, which in retrospect, seems like kind of an odd move considering that Late Registration and The College Dropout were so great because they were a breath of fresh air from that. Prime examples of tracks that did not age well on this album being Barry Bonds with Little Wayne, The Good Life with T-Payne, and nevermind Drunk and Hot Girls, because that track was just awful upon the release of this record.

Nonetheless, for its time, this album marked a significant success for Kanye. Despite facing backlash from some hip-hop purists for straying from his trademark sound, it demonstrated Kanye's unmatched versatility and his penchant to explore beyond the confines of the hip-hop genre, which he would continue to do with album after album after album.

Some of the best tracks on this album are Flashing Lights, Good Morning, Everything I Am, and Big Brother, an amazing autobiographical track by Kanye, and I don't think he gets enough credit for the Homecoming track with Chris Martin on this album because at the time, this kind of collaboration was considered unconventional and unorthodox for a hip-hop artist, which made it very uncool in the eyes of the genre's audience. However, despite these circumstances, the song went over really well. With Graduation, Kanye West continued to prove himself as an artist who has way more eclectic and unique tastes than most of his contemporaries are willing to consider.

Last edited: