Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who’s the biggest trucel here?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
Please don’t joke and say “me”

I am looking for the shortest and ugliest and most autistic brocel on here. I think i would be a good contender for the title of biggest trucel because of my many flaws such as short height, non existent mandible or chin, huge nostrils, horse face and balding

Me. I have the most crooked teeth on this forum and that alone makes me truecel already. Combine that with autism, thinning hair and narrow face shape. It never began

I look like a fish monkey, so nuff said :fuk:

Me. I have the most crooked teeth on this forum and that alone makes me truecel already. Combine that with autism, thinning hair and narrow face shape. It never began
Crooked teeth? JFL just go to a dentist or move to Britain you’re fakecel if that’s genuinely the worst thing about your face

In what way do you look like a fish monkey and how do you have that many posts in such a short time?
I'm a turbo rotting truecel. I have eyes that practically look like they bulge out of my skull, and a face that looks very similar to a monkey. Plus I have a baby face, and can't grow facial hair :feelsbadman:

Me. I've got a micro and I'm fugly and on top of that I'm mega autistic.

It's gotta be among paragons. You can't be that active if you don't truly relate to inceldom.

@short 35 lbs :feelsmega:

2024 Summer Celympics.
Sports included:
-Dickletting
-Manlettery
-Baldcelling
-Ropeathlon (guys try to compete in baldness, small dickedness, shortness, non-whiteness, oldness etc.)

@short and @TheGrayWolf

I think I would be a contender. I have graves disease, so my eyes bulge out and recently they've started getting big red veins in them too. One day they will be covered in them and already I feel sick when I look in a mirror now. I'm 35 and I look 45-50 according to reddit. My mum has never had a single photo of me on display at home, loads of my sisters and their families though.

"Whats wrong with that man" is a common thing I hear from children now. This week a new one is "slenderman" from teenagers on my street. Made me want to rope.

I also have a condition that causes excessive sweating, because my life is a joke jfl

Maybe me:
stutter
5'5/164 cm
chronic kidney disease
pale skin
personality disorder

I'm mogged by one and all. My subhumanity is dynamic as it changes to fit at the lowest point of any group I find myself in.

@Emba also since he has been a wizard for so long just imagining how powerful his magic powers are is terrifying

Please don’t joke and say “me”

I am looking for the shortest and ugliest and most autistic brocel on here. I think i would be a good contender for the title of biggest trucel because of my many flaws such as short height, non existent mandible or chin, huge nostrils, horse face and balding
me, cause I'm extremely ugly, short and thin like a skeleton

chronic kidney disease

Just some advice, take it or leave it, get on a whole food, plant-based diet. (In b4 someone rolls their eyes at me and replies with a soyjak)

Also EGCG helps.

What CKD stage are you?