Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who’s the biggest trucel here?

I have hemifacial microsomia and im lacking one ear, and one rib, and im asian. I'm 6'0 tho so idk but im still a mutant

2024 Summer Celympics.
Sports included:
-Dickletting
-Manlettery
-Baldcelling
-Ropeathlon (guys try to compete in baldness, small dickedness, shortness, non-whiteness, oldness etc.)
:feelskek:

I will probably need dialysis this fall.
I was born with one kidney, which gradually started becoming weaker.
Oh shit. My chart just says I have CKD, doesn't say what stage, but in my case based on my creatinine and eGFR levels, im around stage 2 or 3. In my case it was due to extensive ibuprofen use due to a health problem I had that put me in agonizing pain 24/7, and all it did was take the edge off a little. I was taking over a gram a day. Several doctors thought the problem was in my head until one doctor was willing to do an MRI and found the problem.

I'm really hoping regenerative medicine advances a lot in the next 5-10 years and that we'll be able to regrow and transplant organs.