Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whos larping now, mang?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Some of doubting Chicos dont think im actually going orthodox n shiet. Well, after talking to the priest, the journey into orthodoxy is officially underway, mang :feelsaww:

Edit: pic uploading failing again ofc, but I was gifted an orthodox prayer book and another book called the law of god, which were recommended to me by the father, mang:feelsautistic:

Some of doubting Chicos dont think im actually going orthodox n shiet. Well, after talking to the priest, the journey into orthodoxy is officially underway, mang :feelsaww:

Edit: pic uploading failing again ofc, but I was gifted an orthodox prayer book and another book called the law of god, which were recommended to me by the father, mang:feelsautistic:
ME ALL MY POSTS WAS LARP (IN VIDEO GAME)

what inceldom does to a mf

maybe you can try to do what @DepravedAndDeprived did tbh, you're around a rice normie in terms of SMV :ping:

Good for you to actually find an orthodox parish that offers liturgies in English. Impossible where I live, kek

Good choice. Happy for you OP.

Good for you to actually find an orthodox parish that offers liturgies in English. Impossible where I live, kek
It puts all other forms of Christianity to shame, unquestionably, mang:owo:

I'm not religious myself, but jfl for thinking that you need to be a member of an organization (that's what a church is) to be saved.
Its more of a community thing that i can get behind, mang

If you don't believe in it, why do you even join Orthodoxy? What's the difference to Catholicism except for more slavs?
Might as well pick the most sensible of the two to best fake it til u make it in, mang. :smonk: